PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just sprinted up my rickety steps and through my serving hatch-sized bedroom door...all ready for this tea β˜• πŸ’œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
CDE04BB2-386A-4B57-B54D-6299540B2B8E.jpeg

What. A. Cow. This is on KDIL post about her struggling. A well written post with no flowery, pointless, sympathy begging language unlike some people.

Also the grammar is bleeping shocking but no surprises there

Reactions: 17
duck OFF πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€β€ Omg I do hope you’re for real and not just trolling us though!
I suppose H trimming her pubes in the horses mane stories makes more sense now though, imagine Josh sticking his tongue where his sisters has been 😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Sniffing Hannah’s prawn purse more like (stole that from a Hinch thread ages ago)

Alexa play Take That - Greatest Day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Where’s @DipsyDoodle, lash this on the WIKI girl. You have a busy night 😁

(Incidentally @CharityDingle. I do hope V is okay, especially having given up her job. As much as I’ll enjoy hearing about Rachael, I feel it’s worth mentioning that we did all say she seemed legit in her work ethic. Hopefully she will get something else soon, awful time to be out of work πŸ™.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I have suddenly woke up, about time someone spills the beans, I am here for the duration!

Reactions: 10
(Incidentally @CharityDingle. I do hope V is okay, especially having given up her job. As much as I’ll enjoy hearing about Rachael, I feel it’s worth mentioning that we did all say she seemed legit in her work ethic. Hopefully she will get something else soon, awful time to be out of work πŸ™.)
So much this

Reactions: 8
[
Anybody want to hear anymore πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

XOXO Gossip Girl
View attachment 433114
[/QUOTE]
We want everything you’ve got!!
I was always suspicious with H after the pube story. Who gets butt ass naked in front of a friend they haven’t seen in ages and let’s them trim their pubes?!!

Reactions: 15
If this is all true which I really hope it is then it explains all the tears and silence lately

Reactions: 14
OMG please let that all be true!! We need all that in the Wiki!! Wow she certainly forgot to miss a few of those details out of her first book 😳😳😳 how the heck does mummy Marshall love her so much with all that happening!! Glad that V has come to her senses and resigned πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Looks like the beginning of the end πŸ™πŸ» πŸ™πŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve said this before but with such a chequered past why in the name of duck you’d try put yourself in the public eye is beyond me

Reactions: 24
Omg this has made my day. That patchwork family is going to crumble and she only has herself to blame. I do hope V is ok though as she’s clearly a decent person.

Reactions: 12
Just opened a box of Thornton’s in anticipation - look forward to hearing more from Charity!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.