PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it sounds really stupid but how would you even carry a cup of tea or any drink in a cup into the bedroom when you have to crawl in?

Reactions: 19
Maybe they are trying to recreate “it’s a knockout “ game show. See if you still have a full cup of tea and boiled and on toast whilst trying to negotiate those steps ( can’t call the stairs - sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So many things to digest today duck a duck.

The zoom training. Okay sure 👍🏼

“Maybe we’ll find Josh’s SIM card” PAHAHAHAHAHA evening Rach!

Josh’s Mum seemingly forgetting the she’s got a few more ‘boys’ I.e Hannah’s two sons which are also her grandsons and of course the forever forgotten child, Isaac.

Their entire set up is crackers. Absolute crackers.

Reactions: 20
I'm guessing wilbo must not wake at night anymore then? Unless one of the kids has to deal with it, will get old really fast trying to get out of that room at night.

Reactions: 9
Yes, she is still with Freddy. He deleted all his social media a few months ago and we think she doesn't mention him as he isn't supposed to be staying with Emily at her new flat.
I’m guessing Emily won’t want her benefits sanctioning if he’s staying on a regular basis !

Reactions: 16
Isn't Seb supposed to be attending home schooling classes anyway? How old is he? Please could someone do a recap on the ages of the eldest two kids?
Seb is in yr 10 so either 14 coming up 15 or already 15.
He should be doing home schooling as he will be working towards his gcse's.

Reactions: 6
Has she not done her usual chat shite to the camera since her snot fest the other day?
Just want to say well done to everyone for making it through this term of home schooling and work juggling, mine have an inset day tomorrow whooop! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Reactions: 16
Has she not done her usual chat shite to the camera since her snot fest the other day?
Just want to say well done to everyone for making it through this term of home schooling and work juggling, mine have an inset day tomorrow whooop! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
So do mine, daughter has decided she’s running a marathon tomorrow .... she’s not wired right and son has just got his Xbox back after a weeks ban.....told daughter DO NOT walk/run if you don’t intend on walking/running back as I’m at work.....
Can I just say I had a snot fest the other day....but you lot all brought me round with your humour so thank you ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So do mine, daughter has decided she’s running a marathon tomorrow .... she’s not wired right and son has just got his Xbox back after a weeks ban.....told daughter DO NOT walk/run if you don’t intend on walking/running back as I’m at work.....
Can I just say I had a snot fest the other day....but you lot all brought me round with your humour so thank you ❤❤❤❤
Wow that’s very ambitious of your daughter she is braver than me, walking the dog today was bad enough in the cold! Aww glad the trolls cheered you up, it’s sometimes easier chatting to people you don’t know isn’t it!!

Reactions: 7
She needs to remember J cheated on his wife with her. Once a cheat, always a cheat. It’s only a matter of time (if he isn’t already) until he’s banging someone new behind R’s back. My money is on E.
There is a saying about cheats. "You lose them how you got them"

Reactions: 15
The steps remind me of the ones on a tram they are the same size 😂

I love how she always avoids filming going in and out of the bedroom. I can't imagine having a bedroom I have to CRAWL in and out of 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My daughter is a bit younger but similar size and weight to Wibble (I KEPT HER ALIVE WITH SOLELY MY TIT YOU KNOW)

It’s hard getting her up normal house stairs without killing your back, knees and panicking as she tries to jump out my arms. How are they going to get Wilbur up there?!

Reactions: 6
My daughter is a bit younger but similar size and weight to Wibble (I KEPT HER ALIVE WITH SOLELY MY TIT YOU KNOW)

It’s hard getting her up normal house stairs without killing your back, knees and panicking as she tries to jump out my arms. How are they going to get Wilbur up there?!
They won’t! He will be under the care, probs better care, of his siblings. Probably spend most nights out in the shed with Betsy 😥

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.