PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 at the comment from DFS on PTWM’s DFS Insta Ad post.

DFS - you gifted her a freebie monstrosity sofa and paid for her to advertise it on her Insta. You don’t need to go begging for permission to repost 🙄
They posted it 9 hours ago and she hasn't replied yes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep loving the message off Mrs brown....what about Isaac?? Ah yes he’s the forgotten one just like my son is....poor little sod. Don’t worry Isaac, we all love you. As does your mum. Xx

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ripped the floorboards up too! She's on a mission to find that sim card now! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep loving the message off Mrs brown....what about Isaac?? Ah yes he’s the forgotten one just like my son is....poor little sod. Don’t worry Isaac, we all love you. As does your mum. Xx
Right, I know they are all a bit simple (intellectually.) But when I read those messages I wonder if the woman is not going into dementia. My Nan is older than her and she texts like an adult. Mother Marshall texts like a child 🤔 I’m not even being mean, she says things in such an odd way

Six kids between them, both work full time yet somehow still have the time to sit down together to a cooked lunch at 12:30.

View attachment 430850
God he’s like that rancid pervert ‘Salt Bae.’ He literally makes me shudder 🤢

Reactions: 7
‘Drove past’
Bollocks
She must have bloody amazing eyesight to get a good look at Josh, Seb and Wobble driving past in a car from her doorstep 👀

Seb definitely has still been sleeping over there Wednesdays and Josh clearly took Wobble to collect him as Rachel was far too busy reading Tattle on a Zoom course to be expected to parent her own child for 15 minutes. That whole text exchange was set up so the huns feel sorry for Mrs Brown and believe they’re all law-abiding citizens.

Which is wank, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Emily's boyfriend is a bit like a mini Joyce so he would be her type.

Here's an idea Ratchet - next time a company offers to 'gift' you something, like a sofa, why not ask them to donate it to one of your warriors who needs things for their new home?
First time poster, but I am so confused. Maybe I have missed something but is Emily still with that Fred lad, who had the son same age as her Freddie? Because he never features on her instagram any more! Or has she got herself someone new down near PTWM?

Reactions: 1
First time poster, but I am so confused. Maybe I have missed something but is Emily still with that Fred lad, who had the son same age as her Freddie? Because he never features on her instagram any more! Or has she got herself someone new down near PTWM?
Yes. His name is Josh

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I would hate to live my life reading tattle and then doing and saying things for the benefit of others, it must be a really stressful unhappy life 😥

Hey Rach, you’re a knob 💜
Looking forward to the book tour 💜

Reactions: 14
Yes, she is still with Freddy. He deleted all his social media a few months ago and we think she doesn't mention him as he isn't supposed to be staying with Emily at her new flat.

Reactions: 8
Why is it so thrilling that Josh cooked a bit of salmon rice and veg?? Is it another one of her ego massage posts so that all the huns go ahh you’re such couple goals. Wish my hubby was like yours. All these influencers do it with their partners. No thanks my partner and I are equals we parent cook work all without constant praise fawning and random strangers commenting!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, she is still with Freddy. He deleted all his social media a few months ago and we think she doesn't mention him as he isn't supposed to be staying with Emily at her new flat.
I’d rather be poor than have to watch everything I do/say/post all of the time. All this money doesn’t bring happiness, it must just bring worry, stress and unhappiness. And that’s exactly how it looks to people with any intelligence.

Reactions: 14
Yea course she's on a zoom course 😆😆 what a ridiculously embarrassing staged photo 🤣🤣
Remember despite her getting it consistently wrong, she likes to try and stay relevant, so is this another band wagon she is trying to get on. She has lied and been proved that she lies time after time that now no one, well us lot just don’t believer a word out of her mouth anymore.
So many don’t believe that loft door, don’t think it’s the real one, I believe it, she likes things free, she likes to cut corners, look at the clothes, she will buy designer/branded/expensive clothes for her and Joyce, she gets all W free, B and T get her casts offs, E well I don’t recall her being mentioned in expensive clothes. The boys never.
That hatch is their door, it makes me think of a chicken coup.
It is very impractical.
I just hope nothing bad happens like a fire or a break in.
She is just utter nonsense.
I just honestly do not understand why she is not being reported.
Apparently they have lots of locals that dislike her, lots of locals that may not dislike her but have concerns about the children, yet no one is reporting her.
none of it makes any sense to me.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.