PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well these threads are going alot faster these days aren't they 🤣
In regards to that zoom thingy, I did a zoom 1 day course yesterday. Was easy enough to get onto it. There's loads of free ones available at the moment. Pretty sure she just enrolled herself onto one to make herself look important, if it was a genuine call... here's hoping it was a safeguarding course because thats what she's most tit at, besides the parenting and money management obviously 🤣

Reactions: 18
Well these threads are going alot faster these days aren't they 🤣
In regards to that zoom thingy, I did a zoom 1 day course yesterday. Was easy enough to get onto it. There's loads of free ones available at the moment. Pretty sure she just enrolled herself onto one to make herself look important, if it was a genuine call... here's hoping it was a safeguarding course because thats what she's most tit at, besides the parenting and money management obviously 🤣
It looked like a really tough course, so tough she didn’t have a notebook or pad with her just a blanket. Sounds tit babes 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It looked like a really tough course, so tough she didn’t have a notebook or pad with her just a blanket. Sounds tit babes 💜
I thought that! Any course I expect to learn something I'm constantly scribbling down notes, she had no sign of a pen or even a scrap of paper

Reactions: 11
I thought that! Any course I expect to learn something I'm constantly scribbling down notes, she had no sign of a pen or even a scrap of paper
Yep - for my Home Start training the other week we had to have pen and paper to start the Zoom course and that was just free training as a volunteer.

She desperately needs safeguarding training, she did years ago, but I feel like it wouldn’t even make a difference because she doesn’t actually care what effect her actions have on other people. In fact, she has probably HAD plenty of safeguarding training already (if she did the Home Start training like she said she did a lot of that is safeguarding based) but it hasn’t informed her practice because she’s a narcissist, basically.

Reactions: 12
Her editor has probably signed her up to ‘creative writing for beginners,’ after reading her final submission....

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Her editor has probably signed her up to ‘creative writing for beginners,’ after reading her final submission....
Or “The Difference Between Fiction and Non-Fiction”

To be fair, it must be difficult to tell for a compulsive liar 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s a thing about over familiar people isn’t there? Are the sociopaths or something similar? Anyway not diagnosing but it bleeping creeps me right out how much she latches onto people and instantly speaks as if they’ve been friends for life. It’s the Jordan thing recently. Jordan this Jordan that Jordan says. You’ve known the boy about two minutes

Reactions: 14
There’s a thing about over familiar people isn’t there? Are the sociopaths or something similar? Anyway not diagnosing but it bleeping creeps me right out how much she latches onto people and instantly speaks as if they’ve been friends for life. It’s the Jordan thing recently. Jordan this Jordan that Jordan says. You’ve known the boy about two minutes
yes, and this instant BFFs and ‘I love you hun’ after ‘knowing’ someone for 5 minutes on the Internet. Nevermind her obsession with ‘adopting’ other peoples family members and having multiple ‘daddy’s’, ‘sisters’ blah blah.

Reactions: 14
yes, and this instant BFFs and ‘I love you hun’ after ‘knowing’ someone for 5 minutes on the Internet. Nevermind her obsession with ‘adopting’ other peoples family members and having multiple ‘daddy’s’, ‘sisters’ blah blah.
Notice how she never says "adopted daughter" even though she's old enough to be most of these women's mother!! Its always adopted sister or best friend lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Notice how she never says "adopted daughter" even though she's old enough to be most of these women's mother!! Its always adopted sister or best friend lol
She doesn't like parenting her own kids and stepkids, why would she pretend to have any more?!

Reactions: 9
It was “wannabe dad” yesterday. I was thinking, babe, I bet there’s plenty of things that poor guy “wants to be” and your dad is literally bottom of the list 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m calling it now.. in a year or two it will come out that Emily had a fling with Josh! And Racheaeaeal will forgive him because she can’t function without bird boy
Or *plot twist* Emily announces a pregnancy this year 😈😈😈😈😈 and its a girl

Im in full procrastination mode. I have a writing deadline to meet (you know a genuine deadline, except mine isn't about made up crap, mines a law assignment) but you lot keep distracting me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Im in full procrastination mode. I have a writing deadline to meet (you know a genuine deadline, except mine isn't about made up crap, mines a law assignment) but you lot keep distracting me 😆
You need to find someone you can house swap with so you can get on with your writing while eating all their M&S food. Hope that helps!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I can help you with the last 2 words for your assignment. 'The End'. If it's good enough for a Sunday Times best selling author, it's good enough for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You give her to much credit saying she’s a sociopath. That would require a little finesse and smarts. No, all she is, is a bit stupid, self absorbed and has absolutely zero shame or sense of consequence.

Sociopaths know the consequences of their actions and do it anyway. Rachael hadn’t got a clue. She just lives inside a tiny little space (even smaller than the attic,) called Rachaels world. Where nothing is ever her fault and she’s always the victim 💜
ETA: I still envy it. It must be great to not have to think about consequences all the time 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.