PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can help you with the last 2 words for your assignment. 'The End'. If it's good enough for a Sunday Times best selling author, it's good enough for you!
Might give it a go but then again my tutor might not appreciate it. But Rachel would. All the greatest authors write the end after scraping the word count. Mine also won't be a Sunday Times Best seller either :( unless contact law is your thing

Reactions: 7
WAIT 🤚 I know what course it is

5C54EC45-8A6D-4162-912B-3E20D0BAD0C8.jpeg

(Strongly considering that I may be a sociopath at this point 😂😂.)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her stories have gone awfully quiet today-not that I’m bothered (u ok hun?) just wondering wether she’s taken a tumble out her bedroom and busted her phone hand 😂 or caught Joyce playing cops and robbers with e? Always seems strange when she’s not one of the first in my insta stories

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her mate cocaine Katy doesn't seem to understand the covid rules either and keeps posting stories of meeting up with various friends for walks with her kids in tow.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I showed my Dad the video of the hatch and stairs and he just laughed. He said it must of been done by cowboy builders because noone with any common sense would build that.

Reactions: 14
You give her to much credit saying she’s a sociopath. That would require a little finesse and smarts. No, all she is, is a bit stupid, self absorbed and has absolutely zero shame or sense of consequence.

Sociopaths know the consequences of their actions and do it anyway. Rachael hadn’t got a clue. She just lives inside a tiny little space (even smaller than the attic,) called Rachaels world. Where nothing is ever her fault and she’s always the victim 💜
ETA: I still envy it. It must be great to not have to think about consequences all the time 🤔
Wouldn’t it be lovely to always believe you were right no matter what and not think about the consequences of your actions on anyone but you?

Reactions: 9
And what’s happened to Sebs poor little cupboard off the kitchen? Didn’t they start that first? Did they just get bored/jealous and decided to stop doing his room and do the attic for themselves first instead?
it would make more sense if Seb had the loft room and they stay in their room. What they are doing doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 13
Well obviously it's her, who else spells that name like that?
Thought the same. And why are they always sending each other gifts? On top of that why do they publicize it all over then reshare? Just looks braggy and false,

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thought the same. And why are they always sending each other gifts? On top of that why do they publicize it all over then reshare? Just looks braggy and false,
It's like people on Facebook who post a happy birthday message to someone with a collage of photos featuring themselves looking great and the poor birthday girl looking rough.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why are they obsessed with the word lush? I don't know anyone who has said that word since about 2005. Is it a Devon thing?
I use it, but not as much as she does 🤣🤣

Its not the tiny hobbit door that concerns me really, its more the need for a lock on the inside? Why would you put one on it. Thats not a normal thing to have. We don't even have a bathroom lock as my son has ASD and locks himself in there 🙄

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t it be lovely to always believe you were right no matter what and not think about the consequences of your actions on anyone but you?
Nothing is inconsequential. Lots of people don’t like to think about that. It’s called ‘ME ME ME syndrome.’ Its an epidemic 🤷‍♀️

Wasn’t ‘Lush’ welsh slang back in the noughties? That’s the only other place I’ve heard it, on Gavin and Stacey season one I think. It’s never been used where I live

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Vanessa has resigned as a director of the CIC thing or whatever it’s called!! 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.