PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!!! I found this extremely weird / suspicious. I’ve never heard of anyone putting an old SIM card between the floor boards!! It’s super strange 🤔

Just had another thought, maybe that’s just what he told her coz he wants to keep using that sim for ag
Ah yes. Didnt he originally say he threw it in the bin and she ended up searching through the rubbish for it? Then when she obviously didn't find it, he told her he put it between the floor boards

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ah yes. Didnt he originally say he threw it in the bin and she ended up searching through the rubbish for it? Then when she obviously didn't find it, he told her he put it between the floor boards
She chats tit. Why would he say he put it in the bin when he put it down the floorboards? Another story made up in her head.

Reactions: 9
This!!! I found this extremely weird / suspicious. I’ve never heard of anyone putting an old SIM card between the floor boards!! It’s super strange 🤔

Just had another thought, maybe that’s just what he told her coz he wants to keep using that sim for something....
Good thinking messages from people perhaps

Reactions: 2
Yeah and that whole exchange between the sim provider and ‘Rach’ was obviously because they have free contracts.

Reactions: 6
We all know she/they read here may put a little seed in her head as regards Josh cheating past and then maybe Em won’t be seen on her stories as much.
Personally I think they are having 3 some, hence the tree house in the loft, away from the kids, can hear the kids coming up the ladder, plus lock on the inside of the hatch.
Also door at the end possibly a red room 😂
If you know you know ⛓

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
We all know she/they read here may put a little seed in her head as regards Josh cheating past and then maybe Em won’t be seen on her stories as much.
Personally I think they are having 3 some, hence the tree house in the loft, away from the kids, can hear the kids coming up the ladder, plus lock on the inside of the hatch.
Also door at the end possibly a red room 😂
If you know you know ⛓
A threesome, so Joyce can disappoint two women at once 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The only person Josh is having an affair with is himself, in the mirror or front camera. He probably had a folder of vintage pictures from the 1970’s of men in short shorts called ‘Josh’s wank bank,’ that he couldn’t delete 🙃
Or even more realistically it was probably a folder of pictures of himself wearing short shorts called ‘Josh’s wank bank.’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
..and make the space even more claustrophobic, straight out of cowboy builders😂.
How will they ever get their furniture out again?! It makes me claustrophobic just looking at it!

How stupid, Joyce can't even walk down those stairs properly as they're so narrow. He'll be fully side walking down them when the get the rails up! They definitely are against regulations for bedroom us, surely?
I looked at it briefly and it said the access has to have 2m height all the way which this clearly doesn't?!

Reactions: 5
It’s been bugging me what the stairs remind me off. They are like the ones you go down to the car deck on an overnight ferry. Apart from the ferry ones are wider

I am really surprised at Joyce. I thought he would have done a full risk assessment on the stairs/access etc. Obvs not. Unless the my just using it for shag pad and him keeping an eye on the asbo seagulls down the front.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I posted this on an old thread but I found this article about whether you can use a loft as a bedroom:-

I'm not an expert but I think it fails the following:-

"Headroom: part K of current Building Regulations will apply here as, despite the fact that the room will be mainly used at a horizontal level for laying down and sleeping, the room itself must offer sufficient headroom for movement around the room. Current stipulations require adequate headroom along the complete length of one side of the bed, without the hazard of hitting the ceiling."

"In all cases, an escape route must lead from the loft room all the way to the front door and include....
... A proper staircase, definitely not a ladder
....Headroom of 2m (minimum) along the whole escape route
... The fitting of a fire safety door, which can be opened fully, as access into and out of the new loft bedroom"

Reactions: 6
Where else might I peruse the insta tit show because she blocked me within 24hrs of a follow, I know I KNOW!!!!!.
I planned to reply to a post but didn't get the chance......how can you be an influencer if you're pressing the block button before engaging the room.

I posted this on an old thread but I found this article about whether you can use a loft as a bedroom:-

"Headroom: part K of current Building Regulations will apply here as, despite the fact that the room will be mainly used at a horizontal level for laying down and sleeping, the room itself must offer sufficient headroom for movement around the room. Current stipulations require adequate headroom along the complete length of one side of the bed, without the hazard of hitting the ceiling."

"In all cases, an escape route must lead from the loft room all the way to the front door and include....
... The fitting of a fire safety door, which can be opened fully, as access into and out of the new loft bedroom"
Yeah, I doubt the Alice in wonderland door is a fire door.

Reactions: 3
Where else might I peruse the insta tit show because she blocked me within 24hrs of a follow, I know I KNOW!!!!!.
I planned to reply to a post but didn't get the chance......how can you be an influencer if you're pressing the block button before engaging the room.
The stories sometimes show up on her fb page, that's where I see them when I'm not borrowing hubbys phone. Welcome to the blocked club!

Reactions: 1
The stories sometimes show up on her fb page, that's where I see them when I'm not borrowing hubbys phone. Welcome to the blocked club!
She blocked me ages ago when she was in the other house because of a comment I liked, wasn’t even a nasty comment just someone had a different opinion to hers 🤦🏼‍♀️ I look now through another account I’ve got and just block her once I’ve looked then unblock when I want to look again mainly when I’ve read here😂

• Haha
She blocked me ages ago when she was in the other house because of a comment I liked, wasn’t even a nasty comment just someone had a different opinion to hers 🤦🏼‍♀️ I look now through another account I’ve got and just block her once I’ve looked then unblock when I want to look again mainly when I’ve read here😂
Never thought about doing that, good one. I dont follower and I do try to use insta-stories as much as possible.

Reactions: 2

I personally think the only way they've got away with it is by saying it's going to be used as office space, storage and only used as a bedroom occasionally.

Also, if she blocks people, shouldn't it come off her followers number?

Reactions: 3
Just done that myself thanks😊

Is it a course on how to be a better parent? Really hope so.
4C4DD413-2CC8-4EF8-B7EA-8B8ED92F2180.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.