PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed 15 quid on flowers ?? And She probs immune to thrush cream now as she uses it more than toothpaste!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
£17,590 is the £200 weekly tesco shop + the £47.75 gausto boxes. she's paid out since October 2019.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
NVM re cocaine Katy - caught up on the wiki and remember us all being utterly appalled she could consider applying to be a nurse 🤯

Reactions: 6
I felt a bit sorry for W when he was sat with her with his blanket, you can see he’s not used to her interacting with him because he just responded to her as if she was a stranger! Any other child would be so animated or at least smile at their parent!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Havent been on this thread lately because she no longer just makes me eye roll I think its absolutely criminal how shes getting away with what she has and it infuriates me. But seeing theres a new thread I had to have a nosey and that new sofa is absolutely huge. Doesnt even fit in the room. If some poor sod sat at the end and that door opened it would go straight into your feet and knees.
Nice to see the donations intended for abuse survivors has been spent well on a new cat flap into the loft too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg B is as thick as her mother ! The grammar 🙈
Yes but she is showing the first signs of questioning her. I think Betsy will soon start kicking back at the antics in that house. Or be out of it the first chance she can get. Like properly out, not just out to the shed 😜

Reactions: 12
Is Betsy trying to be an influencer like her head mum? Hope not, though she might have more sense

Reactions: 5
I felt a bit sorry for W when he was sat with her with his blanket, you can see he’s not used to her interacting with him because he just responded to her as if she was a stranger! Any other child would be so animated or at least smile at their parent!
He has his favourite parent in the room, the TV or maybe Winston or B. That's why he gave zero fucks about the woman who gave birth to him!

Reactions: 9
6C3FA28C-F991-4A2E-9F2F-518979891C1C.png
How much training(and praise) do you need to make a bloody coffee! I’ve done this for a job and it’s really not that difficult, don’t think I ever made it to an insta story for a perfectly executed flat white ...........because I’m not a needy twit!

Reactions: 24
Poor wiffle is trapped in a giant baby body, he’s not even steady on his feet. He needs out walking on different grounds to build his core

Reactions: 12
Betsy is right, just look at how they 'parent' Wilbert. Or are Rach and Joyce expecting Betsy to take care of all of them now whilst they're snorting away with a bottle of wine in the attic.

Reactions: 15
I love how B is calling out R.. I Have a feeling that when B is a bit older she will be calling out R a lot more than she is now & doing a video on how R really is & the toxic environment they’ve grown up in.

Reactions: 14
Poor wiffle is trapped in a giant baby body, he’s not even steady on his feet. He needs out walking on different grounds to build his core
I find it all so sad . Poor fad waddling cake child .

Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness those stairs and hobbit door don't get any better do they?! But don't worry... They are going to put rails up to make them safe?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.