PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up....
Rach, abit if advice for you from a hairdresser, grow your hair, it looks tit!! And throw the headbands in the bin 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How stupid, Joyce can't even walk down those stairs properly as they're so narrow. He'll be fully side walking down them when the get the rails up! They definitely are against regulations for bedroom us, surely?

Reactions: 9
That sofa 🤢🤢 and why does she keep saying they chose the colours cos it goes with her wallpaper? It really really doesn’t - it looks terrible. Proper chav house 🤢

Reactions: 15
The loft being against regs or whatever boggles my mind. Can you imagine there was a fire on the ground floor? Honestly I can’t even think about it. I don’t let my partner use the loft (borded loft) as his office because he would have to have the ladder down all day in case he needed to get out quick. How are they not thinking of safety. Also, imagine having a baby? You’d have to winch it up into the loft in a parcel like a little South American baby.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
..and make the space even more claustrophobic, straight out of cowboy builders😂.
Surely they realise that cannot pass safety regulations?
There is no safe access to escape and certainly no room if they need emergency services!
I hate to think "what if", but God forbid they had a fire up there, or even if they needed paramedics to stretcher them out?

They are surely kidding us on and there is going to be another main access in due course?

The loft being against regs or whatever boggles my mind. Can you imagine there was a fire on the ground floor? Honestly I can’t even think about it. I don’t let my partner use the loft (borded loft) as his office because he would have to have the ladder down all day in case he needed to get out quick. How are they not thinking of safety. Also, imagine having a baby? You’d have to winch it up into the loft in a parcel like a little South American baby.
We both added about fire at same time, it's shocking it really is! Absolutely no thought has went into it. I really don't wish them bad or ill health but jeez, I just want to shake them and say wake the heck up!

These two comments show just how out of touch she is with her fans, and her fans are with her. One person comments she can’t afford a sofa like this (along with probably the other 95% of the population) the other is so dumb she hasn’t even realised this is a freebie and wants to know if rachealeeeee got a discount on it

Unbelievable

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Surely they realise that cannot pass safety regulations?
There is no safe access to escape and certainly no room if they need emergency services!
I hate to think "what if", but God forbid they had a fire up there, or even if they needed paramedics to stretcher them out?

They are surely kidding us on and there is going to be another main access in due course?

We both added about fire at same time, it's shocking it really is! Absolutely no thought has went into it. I really don't wish them bad or ill health but jeez, I just want to shake them and say wake the heck up!
Yeah I didn’t even think of paramedics or other injuries 😳

Reactions: 4
Poor wiffle is trapped in a giant baby body, he’s not even steady on his feet. He needs out walking on different grounds to build his core
I’ve never seen him out walking or playing on their walks, he’s either on J’s back or so wrapped in the buggy he can’t move.

That sofa would of been so much better in just the green. The mustard colour and then just the random pink cushion ruin it for me.....that and it’s far too big for that room.
You can tell she doesn’t even think of it being there longer that a few years by the fact she’s matched it to her wall paper. Who does that?

Last edited:
I think it's hilarious that part of the DFS deal is to keep moving the sofa around...who could be arsed with that? I bet she's fuming everytime it comes to filming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it's hilarious that part of the DFS deal is to keep moving the sofa around...who could be arsed with that? I bet she's fuming everytime it comes to filming 🤣
I thought that. Gifted a god awful sofa (the colours 🤭) but you got to lug it round the room 20 times and video all that cringe. I’m fine to pay for my own sofa thanks. Wouldn’t be getting it from DFS either- cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 14
And what’s happened to Sebs poor little cupboard off the kitchen? Didn’t they start that first? Did they just get bored/jealous and decided to stop doing his room and do the attic for themselves first instead?

Reactions: 16
And what’s happened to Sebs poor little cupboard off the kitchen? Didn’t they start that first? Did they just get bored/jealous and decided to stop doing his room and do the attic for themselves first instead?
I’d say yes.

Yeah I didn’t even think of paramedics or other injuries 😳
There’s no way they’d get down those stairs in a stretcher if a medical emergency happened to either of them 😳

I wasn’t really listen when she was rattling on about Josh and the SIM card but did he put it in between the floor boards or was I dreaming it?
I watch a lot of crime shows and to me that’s a bit suspicious
a) he doesn’t want anyone to know what is on it
b) he knows where it is if he wants to use it again.

Reactions: 24
Betsy is definitely going to try and become and influencer or Youtuber. I know she's a teenager but those videos were so cringe

Reactions: 10
Let’s hope they put a stair gate at the bottom of their tree house step ladder, poor Wilby might fall through them 😫

Reactions: 5
You could see in the video of the delightful Emily in the kitchen yesterday that the stud wall is now up.

Reactions: 6
I wasn’t really listen when she was rattling on about Josh and the SIM card but did he put it in between the floor boards or was I dreaming it?
Yep that's what she said. I mean, whenever I've had a new sim card I always cut it across the chip bit and put it in the bin, but I'm not allegedly a police officer 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This!!! I found this extremely weird / suspicious. I’ve never heard of anyone putting an old SIM card between the floor boards!! It’s super strange 🤔

Just had another thought, maybe that’s just what he told her coz he wants to keep using that sim for something....

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.