PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of wobble and his vomit inducing trademark breaking outfit must be from ages ago, that’s the old sofa he’s playing with

thought the outfit only just fit him?!
I thought that, went back to look, and it says ‘this is from the first time he wore it when it was huge’ or something like that

ETA - why does it look like she’s going to a rugby match? That top and headband is hideous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her outfits mainly make her look like a right knob these days 😂 she’s so butch and childlike at the same time these days in looks and personality, like a young teenage boy, I’m pretty sure Josh will end up cheating. She’s changed so much in last couple of years and not for the better.

Reactions: 12
I thought that, went back to look, and it says ‘this is from the first time he wore it when it was huge’ or something like that

ETA - why does it look like she’s going to a rugby match? That top and headband is hideous 😂
Ugh do I have to apologise to her now?!

Her outfits mainly make her look like a right knob these days 😂 she’s so butch and childlike at the same time these days in looks and personality, like a young teenage boy, I’m pretty sure Josh will end up cheating. She’s changed so much in last couple of years and not for the better.
She needs to remember J cheated on his wife with her. Once a cheat, always a cheat. It’s only a matter of time (if he isn’t already) until he’s banging someone new behind R’s back. My money is on E.

Reactions: 25
This may not be an ad but Gousto do a referral thing for all customers - you get a link and can refer up to 20 people every month.

What Rachel has forgotten to say is that yes, the new customer gets 50% off their first box but she will also get £15 account credit for every person who signs up using her referral link. If she can’t even be honest about this then it doesn’t bode well for the CIC!

F08800BA-D20D-40C0-9794-E613063256B8.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I hate how she makes out she does things selflessly when she doesn’t do anything unless there’s a reward in it for her.

- “Volunteering at Eat That Frog” = finding out how to rinse her own CIC;
- “Supporting small businesses” = accepting freebies from small businesses in return for tagging them in a story;
- “Rescuing warriors” = using vulnerable women to encourage people to donate money and then taking a wage from said money and giving up her actual job;
- “Raising a patchwork family” = parental alienation;
- “Sharing a Gousto code” = raking in £15 account credits left, right and centre.

😡

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Um just because you’ve used it for a few months doesn’t mean it’s not a ad... you’re sharing for financial gain. Christ she’s dishonest. And thick. A terrible combination of the two.

Reactions: 23
The advert for the sofa is really distasteful, even more so than most of her recent ad campaigns.
the sofa itself is visually distasteful too😂

Reactions: 14
Shame you can’t adapt it into a different colour/style/material hun 💁🏼‍♀️ Did they run out of “Vomit” and “Baby tit” so you had to settle for “Turmeric” and “Forest”?

View attachment 429533
For gods sake what the hell does she look like in that rugby top and headband combo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like a hospital in-patient who’s had brain surgery and is now in a gown and bandages.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gousto for two people going by the recipe card not even for the family. Do they have kids? Surely keeping the nice things to themselves.

We’ve been doing HelloFresh since April again and that has cut down our Asda food bill a lot as we also use a local fruit & veg supplier rather than getting that from Asda but then again I don’t buy flowers en masse or Canestan on repeat either ..

Reactions: 10
This may not be an ad but Gousto do a referral thing for all customers - you get a link and can refer up to 20 people every month.

What Rachel has forgotten to say is that yes, the new customer gets 50% off their first box but she will also get £15 account credit for every person who signs up using her referral link. If she can’t even be honest about this then it doesn’t bode well for the CIC!

View attachment 429625
Hey I do gousto you can all use my code instead 😂😂 hate the fact she has the exact same dinner as me tonight. Showed it to other half and his response was oh her!

• Haha
Gousto for two people going by the recipe card not even for the family. Do they have kids? Surely keeping the nice things to themselves.

We’ve been doing HelloFresh since April again and that has cut down our Asda food bill a lot as we also use a local fruit & veg supplier rather than getting that from Asda but then again I don’t buy flowers en masse or Canestan on repeat either ..
If she uses Gousto several times a week, how come she always makes lasagne with the tomatoes on top or roast dinner with Aunt Bessie potatoes?

I bet Emily sniffs Joyce’s pillow when she’s over....
Bet she sniffs a lot more than the pillow!

• Haha
  • Sick
If she uses Gousto several times a week, how come she always makes lasagne with the tomatoes on top or roast dinner with Aunt Bessie potatoes?

Bet she sniffs a lot more than the pillow!
Cos those meals are for the lowly kids; they get tit she’s half-cooked and she gets Gousto meals that Josh has cooked.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.