PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem quite bitchy guys. I'm sure iv seen somewhere that they also have slagged R off behind her back. So astrid isn't the only one.
These people are never genuine friends with other influencers, they all have a hidden agenda for their own personal gain. I wouldn't trust an influencer as far as I could throw them

ETA...sorry I quoted the wrong person then, I was replying to the lincolnshaw comment
I dont want to get into trouble for derailing this thread, I found their own thread have tagged it, but I not heard of them slagging R off but would not be surprised, I am 100% behind you with they have their own agenda, they all use each other, bunch of dicks

I dont want to get into trouble for derailing this thread, I found their own thread have tagged it, but I not heard of them slagging R off but would not be surprised, I am 100% behind you with they have their own agenda, they all use each other, bunch of dicks
Yeah I know they have a thread, think they bad mouthed R a few years ago. They aren't very nice people. They used to always slag people off and make fun of others before they changed their instagram name. Rach, Emily and those 2 are all the same. Very nasty people

Reactions: 3
Please don’t have a go at me, but I messaged her and now I’m blocked.. when she was rambling on yesterday about the builder seeing her naked, I wrote ‘ another thing that never happened 👎’ honestly, it’s like she wants them to see her naked.
She can’t handle the truth. If you’re not participating in her echo chamber telling her she’s so hilarious and ‘family goals’ then you’re out.

Reactions: 5
How tragic is she, always rehashing old events and living in the past. Unhappy people do that.
its all the her sharing the posts she been tagged in where others lick her arse that gets me, talk about blowing smoke up your own arse, she is so self indulgent

Reactions: 8
Rule of thumb. Watch a man's rhythm on the dancefloor...tells you what they're like in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah I know they have a thread, think they bad mouthed R a few years ago. They aren't very nice people. They used to always slag people off and make fun of others before they changed their instagram name. Rach, Emily and those 2 are all the same. Very nasty people
Ye they went from 2puffs and a pudding, to the lincoln shaws, they also said they would never show their sons face, but over the last couple of months I have noticed their ads have slowed off and now they showing the sons face, even in the last 24 hours, they have videoed the boy and shown his face, but then posted a grid post/pic and they have blurred it out, what the hell, make your minds up

Reactions: 5
Getting seriously concerned about myself now, I keep snorting with laughter reading this thread, I hope I'm not turning into Rachel 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Getting seriously concerned about myself now, I keep snorting with laughter reading this thread, I hope I'm not turning into Rachel 😱
I am a actual snorter so I dont really have the right to piss take her for it. I hate it but it just happens, I do have nasal issues though??? ok it still does not make it any better haha

Reactions: 1
It baffles me how she thinks sharing those clips of Emily being so drunk she's incoherent is perfectly okay. It really isn't okay to share them again, she's absolutely vile.
It made me feel so uncomfortable the first time I saw that clip. I can't believe she's shared it again. There is no way I would stay friends with someone who thinks it's OK to film that and share it online!

Reactions: 13
I’ll take one for the team and read her book, you can donate to my PayPal to pay for the book and my time reading (I doubt it will take long to read- given who’s written it, I wouldn’t expect a complex novel.) I will definitely show the receipt for the book and not use the money to buy whatever takes my fancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm really annoyed with this family and all the covid rules they're breaking! My husband lost his job last year as the business closed. He is also clinically vulnerable and is having to shield again. I have left the house 4 times since new years eve and guess what, me and and our youngest (6) have got covid symptoms!! Our other 2 children and my husband are fine, but what the hell? How unfair is it! Those flouting the rules don't seem to have any problems.
Also, I would never post personal things about my teenagers online, I am their confidant!
I cannot bare her.
I'm still struggling to finish my uni degree so I can hopefully get a half decent job and these people are literally rubbing in their followers face about how rich they are, and the huns are too stupid to see it!
Drives me batty.

I've not posted on this thread in ages but I'm guessing qwerty and empen are still on holiday and the relative wasn't a relative after all ..lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.