PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would B and T get kitted up to go to Dartmoor if that's not where they were going anyway? She really does talk utter bollocks!!

Reactions: 13
And it stinks like cat piss when it's dry. Everyone I know whose used has to repaint because of the smell
Dont know if its been mentioned as i havent caught up but do adults really dry themselves by flossing like that with the towel? 😂
I don’t follow her any more but if it’s what I think it is, that form of drying themselves is usually in movies in the gym/sauna early Tom Cruise film scenes! X

I see she hates Covid for the right reasons 👀 I mean, it’s not like anyone died or anything, let’s all just feel sorry for the kids that don’t have snow today 👍🏻 #clapforsnowfreekids is at 8pm peeps

View attachment 399928
Yes please bring snow for my babies - and sod the elderly person who might not be able to walk his dog when the paths are frozen or the mum struggling to walk with a double buggy or parents who are trying to get the kids to child minders then commute to work in terrible conditions but that’s fine Rach as you just hang around the house with no real job to making up content as you go and flogging items people who follow you can’t afford !

Reactions: 19
1. Why would they get kitted up for Dartmoor if they hadn't been told they're going there.
2. Why would they drive to the seafront when they live so close and have never driven there before.
3. Why do they all look like they're dressed for snow.
4. What the duck is wrong with that woman's teeth.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably going up to the moors, hope he gets caught and fined.

Joyce remembered to do contour and blush before going out.
He really is dead behind the eyes isn't he. Every pic I see of him he looks like a wanted poster for a serial killer

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They're walking along the seafront in her latest story but that literally means duck all where this family is concerned.

'Quick, they're on to us! Get out and let me do a story on the seafront. Then we'll get everyone and my million manky teeth back in the car and drive to Dartmoor'

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So funny that she’s been caught out and has now had to back track and turn the car around. Would say I feel sorry for the kids but if their mother didn’t promise them illegal things then they wouldn’t be let down 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
They were def going to the moors originally! Why can't she just say 'yes we were going to but have seen the warning and decided against it' ??

Reactions: 22
They're walking along the seafront in her latest story but that literally means duck all where this family is concerned.

'Quick, they're on to us! Get out and let me do a story on the seafront. Then we'll get everyone and my million manky teeth back in the car and drive to Dartmoor'
100% that seafront walk is to try fool the huns and they’ll be back in the car and off to the moors now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Josh isn’t ok with travelling out his area but he’s happy to steal PayPal money ok hun 😏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They have gone to the beach atm but I reckon either they were fully intending on hitting the moors right up until she posted the story of them in the car and they got busted and she realised if they took them she wouldn’t be able to share the footage so what’s the point?

Or they’re filming this now for the gram but then will still head there after.

When Josh was reminding them of the laws around covid, he should have added the bit about Emily not being allowed a support bubble....

Reactions: 20
Looked like Goodrington but the photo above is Torquay hence the drive. I am surprised it isn't Totnes cos as she even said everyone bleeping hates her in Torbay ...safety in numbers for her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.