PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh is killing me today 😂😂😂
Where are his legs?
Frida are you jealous of his moves come on be honest haha, only pulling your leg, my first husband loved dancing, when he did so I was always hidden in the toilets haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It baffles me how she thinks sharing those clips of Emily being so drunk she's incoherent is perfectly okay. It really isn't okay to share them again, she's absolutely vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20210124_190925_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210124_190932_com.instagram.android.jpg

But I thought she never drank? 🤔 Also why on earth does a picture of your 'friend' vomiting into the toilet make you happy Rach? Vile woman

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So classy showing us how they groomed Emily again
I’m so concerned by this “friendship”, getting someone drunk and then filming her out of control with her head in the toilet... I mean, from anyone, that could be construed as abusive behaviour but from someone who placed themselves in a position of trust... it’s really, really not ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I’m so concerned by this “friendship”, getting someone drunk and then filming her out of control with her head in the toilet... I mean, from anyone, that could be construed as abusive behaviour but from someone who placed themselves in a position of trust... it’s really, really not ok.
If a friend of mine ever did that to me they would no longer be a friend that’s for sure!!

Who are the Lincolnshire’s?

Reactions: 18
Her and Darren(lincolnshaws- he is sharing these vids right now too) have the same moronic sense of humour, How old is Emily? How old was she when this happened? she was a young allegedly vulnerable girl with a very young child at the time. And they find it funny to 1. mentor her to get so pissed she could have put herself in danger or alcohol poisoning 2 then film her all the while having a great laugh at her expense 3 then post it to 10000000s of strangers. just for the likes. I am no spoil sport but this is NOT funny, Sorry not sorry but going to say it, they are all poorly in the head.

If a friend of mine ever did that to me they would no longer be a friend that’s for sure!!

They are a male gay couple who documented their journey on Instagram of adoption and adopting their son, Rachaele found them and shared them, Their adoption journey was really interesting to follow and as a mum I found endearing and interesting, then Darren turned into a first class biatch. Since adopting their son they have tried to rebrand themselfs, sadly Darren just cant keep his gob shut and the biatch traits still shine through. He has the same passive aggressive attitude as rachale.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

https://tattle.life/threads/the-lincoln-shaws-darren-tim.7321/page-2#post-3658759 there is a thread on here for them

No, I’m jealous of his Big Book Of The Law.
(Which I’m sure he is reading right now whilst intravenously sinking six litres of wine into his hollow hot dog legs.)
And if this forum was public you would have broke the internet today for the very best come back, you have killed me haha

Reactions: 3
Do we know who the builders are?

My hubby is a builder and often on a big job he needs to leave tools on the job, really expensive tools, and he would go ballistic if the clients touched or used them.

Furthermore he once did a job where the married (with children) client was behaving, in his opinion, inappropriately. We chatted about it occasionally and he didn't have very many nice things to say about said person.

It's not classy or suggestive it's trashy and cheap. Just like R, the things people do (or put up with) for the money.

Reactions: 15
I bet they still went to Dartmoor; just stopped off in Torquay for a photo shoot on the way.

Reactions: 13
Do we know who the builders are?

My hubby is a builder and often on a big job he needs to leave tools on the job, really expensive tools, and he would go ballistic if the clients touched or used them.

Furthermore he once did a job where the married (with children) client was behaving, in his opinion, inappropriately. We chatted about it occasionally and he didn't have very many nice things to say about said person.

It's not classy or suggestive it's trashy and cheap. Just like R, the things people do (or put up with) for the money.
They seem quite bitchy guys. I'm sure iv seen somewhere that they also have slagged R off behind her back. So astrid isn't the only one.
These people are never genuine friends with other influencers, they all have a hidden agenda for their own personal gain. I wouldn't trust an influencer as far as I could throw them

ETA...sorry I quoted the wrong person then, I was replying to the lincolnshaw comment

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.