PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This duck up is brilliant I'm actually laughing out loud watching her stories. Travelling 30 mins to the moors or 15 mins to a seafront when you have one a 30 second walk from your door step is just so ridiculous 😂😂

Whilst there's no law in place that I can find, the guidance is to not travel outside of your local village/town and to avoid a car journey if you have a suitable open space for exercise within walking distance.

Reactions: 26
How sad must your life be for the spawn of Rachel shitting Hambleton to be what your hope your kids turn out like 🤦🏼‍♀️

AC442DC6-6C14-403B-9F05-1D2C60AA1FD4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
This duck up is brilliant I'm actually laughing out loud watching her stories. Travelling 30 mins to the moors or 15 mins to a seafront when you have one a 30 second walk from your door step is just so ridiculous 😂😂

Whilst there's no law in place that I can find, the guidance is to not travel outside of your local village/town and to avoid a car journey if you have a suitable open space for exercise within walking distance.
Devon and Cornwall have been inundated with twats travelling miles to visit the beaches/moors, we need people to stay the duck at home. I would have thought that Josh would know that being a police officer and all that :mad:

Reactions: 18
I very rarely post and tend to watch from afar however todays cock up has made me laugh!
Classic moment of your daughter not getting the memo to keep up with your lies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“JOSH InFORmED THeM Of THE LaW”

Get to duck Rachael you absolute melt hahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can they not go out without spending either . Costas all round ! Very relatable. They’d literally left the house, not like they’ve been out in the cold for hours.

Reactions: 15
“Wilby’s not even got a rain cover, ha ha, snort, lol, so funny”

Yep, hilarious that, as they push him face on into the wind and rain

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What.... why would you have a sink on a toilet???!!!!???
they’re for small rooms. We have ordered one as we needed a second toilet due to having a teenager who spends most of his life admiring himself in the bathroom mirror so changed an under stairs “cupboard” into a second bathroom.

Reactions: 10
Please don’t have a go at me, but I messaged her and now I’m blocked.. when she was rambling on yesterday about the builder seeing her naked, I wrote ‘ another thing that never happened 👎’ honestly, it’s like she wants them to see her naked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Poor kids won’t get sledging now as there’s no point doing anything with your kids if you can’t put it on Instagram.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.