PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo. You've stole my thunder 😭😭😭
We were watching it a few nights ago and I knew I needed to upload a pic to here but couldn't at the time.....then you come along to remind me.
I genuinely saw the copy and after the penny dropped I only saw Josh 😄😄😄View attachment 402183
Even have the same mole on chin in the same place!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Absolutely belter for me, the hen house that was Hand delivered only used for a few days 😂

She is probably doing a strip tease for the builders
Singing the stripping song in a loud German accent drying herself with a towel “giving it one of them”
All I want to know is where are the PayPal donations

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trying to find the chicken post but came across this gem...
Words fail me on the cereal... I think she has an eating disorder. But also, if they were still renting then, why were they getting quotes for a new boiler? That's down to landlord surely?

Reactions: 12
I think one of the big points is how she has built her following as some domestic abuse campaigner yet throughout this 10 month lockdown she has failed to highlight anything relating to it. She doesn't mention it whatsoever anymore and hasn't acknowledged it so I have no doubt people are still signposting others to her. I dread to think how many desperate people she has ignored.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Oh the ryveta campaign where she pretended she was best mates with Davina Macall just remembered

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Words fail me on the cereal... I think she has an eating disorder. But also, if they were still renting then, why were they getting quotes for a new boiler? That's down to landlord surely?
Why does the cereal make you think that? (not trying to say you're wrong or anything like that, just genuinely curious what you've seen that suggests ED)

Why does the cereal make you think that? (not trying to say you're wrong or anything like that, just genuinely curious what you've seen that suggests ED)
Tbf all it makes me think is that when she sits down to write she does it in her very best “GCSE grade D assignment” style. Everything is clearly exaggerated and far to descriptive/ word vomiting to resonate with meaning. I’d bet at least £20 her thesaurus tab works overtime

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg can you elaborate on this please? And the hen house story? I've been blocked for ages so I never see her stories 🤣😭 German me??!!! Jeez!

And when her niece broke both her wrists and rachaeaeaale was laughing at her saying she was exaggerating 😑
German thing is still there for your viewing pleasure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.