PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ad that’s annoyed me most recently has been the wearing of period pants and how much better it is for the environment and saying in the same story that she wipes with a wet wipe and flushes it down the toilet.

Reactions: 16
This is Rachel - she’s more likely to want to defend herself over her kids or Josh any day!
Yes you are probably right 😂. Well on that note if she does read here...... Rach all those comments on your last home account post, the ones saying Josh was going to love being a peeping Tom perv..... I don’t think they were joking 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well she did say he works full time in a very demanding job, maybe you're right about him being her manager 😂
She's saying he's full time but there has been no mention of him or his work for around 3 years online. Which if you Google his name and where he lives, there was loads of stuff about the work he done.

He even complained about a Top Gear episode I think and Jeremy Clarkson potentially disturbing some owls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
45 minutes ago they were in the car and Betsy is dressed for snow again. Looks like they’ve def been out somewhere.

3C3BE28F-1889-41BB-A980-988E94E3415F.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Absolutely belter for me, the hen house that was Hand delivered only used for a few days 😂

She is probably doing a strip tease for the builders

• Haha
Absolutely belter for me, the hen house that was Hand delivered only used for a few days 😂

Oh god that poor hen house woman.
I still cringe thinking about that!

Didnt the woman drive all the way from Leeds and then Rach basically packed her off to the beach then slagged her off on insta 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Ah yes!! When she took the piss out of the hun that delivered it.
Josh and his hand on neck photos
Sharing betsys court documents
Sharing photos from step daughter when the horse died
Not letting the boys be on social media...unless there’s an ad.
saying she had to squat over a mirror to see where a tampon went ..... but had already had sex....
BLM post and the woman said kill the cops
Period poverty but showing off expensive period pants
Family days out to ETF

BLM posts and went silent for a week and then came back with a series of stories of her speaking in a German accent which she saved to highlights as German Me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god that poor hen house woman.
I still cringe thinking about that!

Didnt the woman drive all the way from Leeds and then Rach basically packed her off to the beach then slagged her off on insta 😂
I think she also done a few stories about the hen house lady that she was a stalker, I felt sorry for her esp the hen house wasn’t used for long.

Reactions: 7
I know who Josh reminds me of, it’s the cop from Terminator 2
Noooo. You've stole my thunder 😭😭😭
We were watching it a few nights ago and I knew I needed to upload a pic to here but couldn't at the time.....then you come along to remind me.
I genuinely saw the copy and after the penny dropped I only saw Josh 😄😄😄
Collage 2021-01-25 17_33_15.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
BLM posts and went silent for a week and then came back with a series of stories of her speaking in a German accent which she saved to highlights as German Me
Omg can you elaborate on this please? And the hen house story? I've been blocked for ages so I never see her stories 🤣😭 German me??!!! Jeez!

Wiki is really good so far. She also had a right go at Seb when he had just broken his arm and he dropped his plate.
And when her niece broke both her wrists and rachaeaeaale was laughing at her saying she was exaggerating 😑

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.