PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok maybe we can make another chapter for ‘begs’ failed and successful, even
I've added it to my notes 😂 would I sound like Raychaellleee if I said I'm "working hard behind the scenes"? Basically I have a note on my phone with a list of stuff I want to include and I'm working through it to paste into the wiki when it's ready 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wiki is really good so far. She also had a right go at Seb when he had just broken his arm and he dropped his plate.

Reactions: 13
The cardboard desk when Edie does all her work at the kitchen table, the kinder eggs you’ve never seen or heard about since, the Nintendo switch when Isaac spends all his time on his console, those photos she put all over her wall and have never been seen in the house since, Claire’s accessories sending the girls massive amounts of toys then begging for toys for ETF a few days later, and my personal favourite - the Johnson’s baby bath for wobbles non exsistent cradle cap

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Still working on the wiki guys, I am just writing up about adverts and noting those that are contradictory, my examples so far:

Amazon tablet when E is only ever shown using her iPad
Lego
Earbuds when everyone uses Air Pods
McCain roast potatoes
Laundry stuff when Mama Marshall does the washing
The healthy eating campaign between posts about McDonald's breakfasts, bedtime tea and chocolate and then a seperate advert for Nutella

Are there any more examples of those that are either in contradiction to other adverts, or Rancid's usual posts please?
You’ve already mentioned it but the iPad thing really annoyed me the the other day. She advertised an app with Edie (reading eggs). I actually liked the look of it for my daughter to help with home schooling. She has a fire tablet. It isn’t supported on them. 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What's the betting she's reading here now and going apeshit and yelling at Joyce to do something. My hubby reckons he is her full time manager now, that he doesn't actually work. She did a post the other day that he was tired from all the night shifts but then shows him drinking wine in the kitchen quite often. So does he work at night or doesn't he?

Reactions: 18
What's the betting she's reading here now and going apeshit and yelling at Joyce to do something. My hubby reckons he is her full time manager now, that he doesn't actually work. She did a post the other day that he was tired from all the night shifts but then shows him drinking wine in the kitchen quite often. So does he work at night or doesn't he?
Well she did say he works full time in a very demanding job, maybe you're right about him being her manager 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There was one meal that came with an egg and she tossed it aside and said oh I'll use one from our chickens. And one of the recipes was for sausage and mash. I know Rachel is no cook at all, feeding Wilbert part cooked chicken and adding raw mince to cooked veg to make a cottage pie. But surely she could buy a pack of sausages and a bag of spuds and make it, without needing a recipe card?
Then later on was advertising RSPCA assured eggs from (I think) co op🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just mentioning to the person who can only get Tesco deliveries. Can you get Iceland deliveries. You can quite often get next day deliveries?
I’m not in any way looking for Iceland ad or anything. Just think it’s a good service and means I can boycott Tesco.🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
There are so many ads I can't remember them all, someone made a list didn't they?

I do remember her flash fitness one though, where she was supposed to do some exercise with the flash products and ended up just getting the kids to do them on high speed so nobody knew what the duck the ad was for 😂 and she never does any cleaning!

And the ryvita ads, going on about healthy eating and fibre while she's got her phone in the other hand ordering 17 boxes of penny sweet mixes and brownies... :rolleyes:

Oh! And wasn't there something for Trespass where they got given hundreds of pounds worth of camping stuff and activities for outdoors, even though all they ever seem to do is sit indoors on their devices recording each other and ordering stuff, whilst Wilbert catches up on a box set?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Well she did say he works full time in a very demanding job, maybe you're right about him being her manager 😂
He’s her Full Time Working Husband who spends every night blocking people on Instagram and Facebook who dare to have negative opinions about his shithead of a wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There are so many ads I can't remember them all, someone made a list didn't they?

I do remember her flash fitness one though, where she was supposed to do some exercise with the flash products and ended up just getting the kids to do them on high speed so nobody knew what the duck the ad was for 😂 and she never does any cleaning!

And the ryvita ads, going on about healthy eating and fibre while she's got her phone in the other hand ordering 17 boxes of penny sweet mixes and brownies... :rolleyes:
Those Flash adverts were just off the scale ridiculous - truly I’m ashamed and embarrassed for her actually letting stuff like that be seen!

He’s her Full Time Working Husband who spends every night blocking people on Instagram and Facebook who dare to have negative opinions about his shithead of a wife.
Wonder what they think of the Wiki.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she does read here you know. You would have to be insane to read here and not want to stick up for your family even a little bit. I could totally get it if the comments were just about her as that’s easy to swallow, it’s easy to ignore peoples opinions about you if you are secure in yourself. But I think it’s impossible to not want to defend your Husband and kids etc. (That could just be me though idk 🤔.)

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she does read here you know. You would have to be insane to read here and not want to stick up for your family even a little bit. I could totally get it if the comments were just about her as that’s easy to swallow, it’s easy to ignore peoples opinions about you if you are secure in yourself. But I think it’s impossible to not want to defend your Husband and kids etc. (That could just be me though idk 🤔.)
This is Rachel - she’s more likely to want to defend herself over her kids or Josh any day!

She must read her because things are mentioned and half n hour later said item is used or talked about on her Instagram

Reactions: 11
If she hates the wiki, maybe she should think about changing her behaviour 🤷 I have written it factually based on what she has shared either on her social media, or in her book, and I have made it clear when something is alleged or suspected. I have also made sure I use her name with her preferred spelling. If she doesn't like comments about her husband and family, maybe she should think twice about selling their lives for freebies and ad campaigns.

Reactions: 25
Yes the fit with flash ads
Iconic....doesn’t wear lipstick
Prat on a mat... can’t use in pregnancy but she did.
pound shop for Opal fruits right at the start of lockdown.
The deck chairs....
And it was regatta not trespass, building a den in the garden......

Hope you have included the fake shouting of the kids for tea 😂😂😂

• Haha
Did she do a national trust advert or something similar? I remember walking in the woods .
just read the wiki page , brilliant!

Reactions: 12
Did she do a national trust advert or something similar? I remember walking in the woods .
just read the wiki page , brilliant!
Yes!!! And it was really staged and the kids were dressed in sandals and Lula got wilby stuck in the pushchair 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.