PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've added a bit more to the wiki 📝 thanks to all for suggestions and other bits and pieces, I have made note of them all and will add them when I can!

Reactions: 13
I'm sure the wiki is going to make interesting reading for her aswell as all of us.... do you think she'll sit down to read it and go 'I forgot I told that lie and this lie etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m cringing at those stories on the home account tonight. That Emily hangs round them like a bad smell. The whole thing is creepy.

Reactions: 20
I've added a bit more to the wiki 📝 thanks to all for suggestions and other bits and pieces, I have made note of them all and will add them when I can!
The battered woman in doorway story was inbetween Naomi and mothercare, but I don't think it went viral. But this kickstarted the da aspect and eventually the paypal funding.
Also probably not relevant but I lived in torbay at the time of the woman on bridge story and went across Shaldon bridge at the same time period that she claimed press were harassing Naomi and camped out on the bridge. There was nobody there, and seemed to be very little to no interest in Rachel locally at the time except for the spotted Torquay post.

Reactions: 16
What is the population of the town that racket lives in?? You can’t take a tit where I live without it getting shared on social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m cringing at those stories on the home account tonight. That Emily hangs round them like a bad smell. The whole thing is creepy.
Why do they talk to Josh like he is a 5 year old? "Ooooohhh tell me about what colouring in you've been doing today? How did you colour that one in?"
Imagine if it was reversed and it was two guys talking down to a woman like that. It would be considered completely disrespectful and almost abusive.

Reactions: 21
Why does the cereal make you think that? (not trying to say you're wrong or anything like that, just genuinely curious what you've seen that suggests ED)
Not just the cereal. She seems to eat a lot of high calorie junk food and yet is tiny. Plus the way mummy marshall and josh feed her. I wonder if she has bulimia.

Reactions: 7
Not just the cereal. She seems to eat a lot of high calorie junk food and yet is tiny. Plus the way mummy marshall and josh feed her. I wonder if she has bulimia.
I think she just eats very unhealthily. Small meals and then a fair amount of sugary snacks.

Reactions: 6
Is she allowed to be in the house? No lockdown?
Has Josh built the whole roof thing himself?

Reactions: 1
Is Josh actually doing all this work ? The way she keeps condescending him asking what he’s done and what tools? It’s like one big piss take to me like the builders actually did it and he’s pretending to take the glory. I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
No, they have builders in. Josh ponces about with their tools after they've gone. They think it's hilarious. Emily is in their bubble even though she has her boyfriend with her. It stinks.

Reactions: 14
No she shouldn’t be really as her bubbles rubbish and he wishes he could build something he can’t even hang a picture 😂 but they like to joke that he’s done it. Idiots that they are.

Reactions: 5
Is Josh actually doing all this work ? The way she keeps condescending him asking what he’s done and what tools? It’s like one big piss take to me like the builders actually did it and he’s pretending to take the glory. I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
No he isn’t. They have a builder. For some reason they think this is hilarious and judging by the comment section most people do genuinely think it’s josh. It’s just an awkwardly bad joke

Reactions: 11
No he isn’t. They have a builder. For some reason they think this is hilarious and judging by the comment section most people do genuinely think it’s josh. It’s just an awkwardly bad joke
I thought so. As I keep seeing other stories about the noisy builders etc, but this weird act they have going on on the stories I was so confused. Very strange 🤣

He looks like he's been on the red vino this evening.
She is such a bully. Can you imagine how she's treated everyone she's been with?

Reactions: 13
Totally creepy. Other than people new to Devon and her in laws do they have any actual friends?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.