PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all, long time lurker.
Watching tonight's home account stories. What the *£#k is wrong with these people?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Getting their role play on, with Emily included this time 😂 2 girls, 1 "builder/policeman/birdwatcher/househusband/Rachel's witch"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
God it really is a tit room. When she sits in her bed are tells all her “stories” and all the troup come in and sit with her it’s gonna be chock a block.
Joyce trying to be funny in those Hoya stories. Epic fail.

Reactions: 9
No, they have builders in. Josh ponces about with their tools after they've gone. They think it's hilarious. Emily is in their bubble even though she has her boyfriend with her. It stinks.
Thanks everyone. I was thinking how the eff does fit that in - with all his other jobs!

Reactions: 4
Josh definitely reads here, it was mentioned here earlier how the wooden chicken coop never gets used and he's shared a post from their page. Convenient 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey all, long time lurker.
Watching tonight's home account stories. What the *£#k is wrong with these people?!
Low IQ’s or some sort of inbred malfunction in brain development 🥴 Not entirely sure yet, but I’m working on it
Welcome 🙋‍♀️ Btw 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That has got to be the shitest room I have ever seen and the tiny space where a staircase is meant to go 😱

Reactions: 7
The Wiki is looking great - so much information in an easy to read manner.

Another thing to add: regularly films her children having meltdowns or being upset. I recall when Edie or Tallulah were scammed on some game and Mother of the Year just sat there filming her child crying hysterically.
Often will share photos of the child of the month to get heaps of likes in to show advertisers - usually adds some waffling story to go along with the photo. Claims that they can't share photos of her stepsons online but will when it suits her (ie advertising or a waffling story)
Her husband was a police officer but since her Tattle rant that has been kept very hush hush despite her broadcasting at every opportunity before that her husband was a police officer. Currently claims he works nights but he's often seen drinking in the evenings.

The Wiki is looking great - so much information in an easy to read manner.

Another thing to add: regularly films her children having meltdowns or being upset. I recall when Edie or Tallulah were scammed on some game and Mother of the Year just sat there filming her child crying hysterically.
Often will share photos of the child of the month to get heaps of likes in to show advertisers - usually adds some waffling story to go along with the photo. Claims that they can't share photos of her stepsons online but will when it suits her (ie advertising or a waffling story)
Her husband was a police officer but since her Tattle rant that has been kept very hush hush despite her broadcasting at every opportunity before that her husband was a police officer. Currently claims he works nights but he's often seen drinking in the evenings.
Also films the kids eating their meals.

Reactions: 7
Surely those stairs won’t be regulation if you cant stand up straight? Do people do loft conversions that won’t pass standards?

Also films the kids eating their meals.
Wiki reads so well!! Well done 👏🏽 Could I suggest a mention of how Wilby has his head shaved on the regular despite suffering from the most diabolical cradle cap ever witnessed but never actually witnessed? 😉

Reactions: 13
You’ve already mentioned it but the iPad thing really annoyed me the the other day. She advertised an app with Edie (reading eggs). I actually liked the look of it for my daughter to help with home schooling. She has a fire tablet. It isn’t supported on them. 🙄🙄
Teach your monster to read is another great reading app, that is available on the fire (from a teacher!)

Why would you show a child flinching away from their father on the same account where last week you showed court documents detailing another child being physically abused by their father?

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.