PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll take one for the team and read her book, you can donate to my PayPal to pay for the book and my time reading (I doubt it will take long to read- given who’s written it, I wouldn’t expect a complex novel.) I will definitely show the receipt for the book and not use the money to buy whatever takes my fancy.
I have been so tempted to give out my kindle account so others could read her book , because i was once one of her huns

Reactions: 1
I have been so tempted to give out my kindle account so others could read her book , because i was once one of her huns
I bloody bought the book 🤦🏻‍♀️ I liked her at first cos ok FB she is like a different person to her Instagram persona. I didn't use Instagram at the time. Anyway, I was MASSIVELY underwhelmed by her book 🤣

Reactions: 13
I bloody bought the book 🤦🏻‍♀️ I liked her at first cos ok FB she is like a different person to her Instagram persona. I didn't use Instagram at the time. Anyway, I was MASSIVELY underwhelmed by her book 🤣
welcome to the family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I've not posted on this thread in ages but I'm guessing qwerty and empen are still on holiday and the relative wasn't a relative after all ..lol
And Qwerty and Empen didnt work for the Police like they claimed to! Surely they werent lying?!😂 On a serious note, I hope you and your little one feel better soon. X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can they not go out without spending either . Costas all round !
She needed to make up for being caught out in a lie and the kids missing out on the snow 🤣

No, I’m jealous of his Big Book Of The Law.
(Which I’m sure he is reading right now whilst intravenously sinking six litres of wine into his hollow hot dog legs.)
Haha, tit you kill me with your comments 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Surely all that story about flashing the builder didn’t happen. Any builder that happened to would make their presence known. They wouldn’t let her carry on like that and just watch her stupid antics. She makes it up as she goes along. She’s weird, vulgar and cringingly embarrassing. Her poor kids.

Reactions: 26
She is clearly craving attention and not in a good way. Joyce get her down the doctors they are still open during this pandemic that you lot see nit to care about. She is clearing needing help for For her mental health.

Reactions: 15
Surely all that story about flashing the builder didn’t happen. Any builder that happened to would make their presence known. They wouldn’t let her carry on like that and just watch her stupid antics. She makes it up as she goes along. She’s weird, vulgar and cringingly embarrassing. Her poor kids.
If it did I bet she did it on purpose... I reckon they are the sort of couple that would get off on that... I bet Josh is a watcher.... 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Still working on the wiki guys, I am just writing up about adverts and noting those that are contradictory, my examples so far:

Amazon tablet when E is only ever shown using her iPad
Lego
Earbuds when everyone uses Air Pods
McCain roast potatoes
Laundry stuff when Mama Marshall does the washing
The healthy eating campaign between posts about McDonald's breakfasts, bedtime tea and chocolate and then a seperate advert for Nutella

Are there any more examples of those that are either in contradiction to other adverts, or Rancid's usual posts please?

Reactions: 7
Still working on the wiki guys, I am just writing up about adverts and noting those that are contradictory, my examples so far:

Lego
McCain roast potatoes
The healthy eating campaign between posts about McDonald's breakfasts, bedtime tea and chocolate and then a seperate advert for Nutella

Are there any more examples of those that are either in contradiction to other adverts, or Rancid's usual posts please?
Cheeky wipes when she used wet wipes. Advertising lidl and shopping somewhere else, but thats so long ago I'll have a look through the archives (whilst I wait for my tesco shop to be delivered😞 wish I could boycott them but can't get slots anywhere else).

Reactions: 5

Lego
McCain roast potatoes

McCain roast potatoes to carer for vegans at their Christmas dinner rehearsal. Real deal on the big day.

ooo and cloth nappies

Reactions: 8
McCain roast potatoes to carer for vegans at their Christmas dinner rehearsal. Real deal on the big day.

ooo and cloth nappies
Did she do a paid advert for cloth nappies? I thought she was just begging for freebies and then gave up when nobody took the bait!

Reactions: 4
Ok maybe we can make another chapter for ‘begs’ failed and successful, even
Hello fresh and gousto, I can't remember which one it was but she was so desperate for freebies that it was embarrassing to watch.

• Haha
Omg that’s a classic xx
There was one meal that came with an egg and she tossed it aside and said oh I'll use one from our chickens. And one of the recipes was for sausage and mash. I know Rachel is no cook at all, feeding Wilbert part cooked chicken and adding raw mince to cooked veg to make a cottage pie. But surely she could buy a pack of sausages and a bag of spuds and make it, without needing a recipe card?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.