PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely don’t think she’s had filler! I have filler very often and that’s definitely not.
I agree about the lips but do think she’s had Botox. I used to have it in my 3 top areas but now I have gained 3 stone I don’t need it as my skin is stretched!! Your face wrinkles normally get worse when you lose weight and she has lost loads.

Reactions: 1
According to this, Rachel did help Emily leave an abusive relationship having “met” on Instagram, which I find really uncomfortable. The relationship between social workers and other people who work with men and women fleeing violence has to be purely professional and there can be no blurred lines even. “Rescuing” this young woman and her son then having her to stay and eventually encouraging her to move miles away from her parents to be near her is REALLY strange and should not be allowed.

I would be very concerned if I were Emily’s parents.

View attachment 398904
Was this on her story?

According to this, Rachel did help Emily leave an abusive relationship having “met” on Instagram, which I find really uncomfortable. The relationship between social workers and other people who work with men and women fleeing violence has to be purely professional and there can be no blurred lines even. “Rescuing” this young woman and her son then having her to stay and eventually encouraging her to move miles away from her parents to be near her is REALLY strange and should not be allowed.

View attachment 398904
If I remember rightly (I used to follow Emily) rach and Emily only exchanged messages, rach didn't physically do anything to help her out of the relationship, I think she just encouraged Emily to take it further and Emily eventually went to court etc. The lincolnshaws are thrown into the mix somewhere along the lines too
Their whole relationship is weird as duck

Reactions: 14
Was this on her story?
Yes, she linked to this post on her story.

If I remember rightly (I used to follow Emily) rach and Emily only exchanged messages, rach didn't physically do anything to help her out of the relationship, I think she just encouraged Emily to take it further and Emily eventually went to court etc. The lincolnshaws are thrown into the mix somewhere along the lines too
Their whole relationship is weird as duck
Even so, Emily surely reached out to Rachel for help not just for a chat as one mum to another? It’s way too blurred lines for my liking, almost feels like she’s groomed Emily.

Reactions: 13
When you lack taste so badly you're not far off from wearing a fleece jacket with a wolf on it 😂😂 that wallpaper is bleeping hideous btw..dunno who she knows in the know

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone point me in the direction of the wiki page i can't seem to find it 🤷‍♀️ Thank you.

I mean I only volunteer for Home Start but I’ve already had a load of training about appropriate behaviour. If I phone a family, I have to hide my number, I’m not allowed to have any contact on social media with any of the families I support, they shouldn’t know where I live etc etc. There’s a very clear expectation on us to put firm boundaries in place and there would be consequences if we flouted the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All them paprs all them tiles aren't very nice one looks rusty! And how about ley the kids choose a theme themselves?

Reactions: 12
I cant wait for her to piss money on all that wallpaper, plus someone to hang it, and then Wilby come and rip it off or draw on it. Its inevitable seeing as they don't watch him very well..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As for reporting people for flouncing tier rules, maybe worth checking local police website as mine has one just for that. I reported a neighbour recently and the police showed up pretty soon after.

Reactions: 10
Well done to those writing the wiki pages, i've finally got round to reading it. Written down like that, it's shocking how much we know about her and the family. I'd hate so many strangers knowing all my life history. Especially when it comes to the kids and the fact that they have ALL been through family court at some point.
That's not even half of it, still in progress on my phone!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Emily not basically cut them off by moving down to Devon? I’m sure I read that on here
She was pretty much using them for free rent and free childcare before she moved but they were very attached to her little boy as they looked after him a lot (she worked full time and then was partying most weekends). I think they are more cut up about not seeing their grandson than not seeing Emily.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

View attachment 398904
Getting her toe nails cut? Not by Josh surely because that’s a whole extra level of weird.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It would be a lot more bleeping believable that the builder saw her naked if she hadn’t been working up to this story for DAYS. How bleeping stupid are you Rachaele? A lot. You were setting the scene since the beginning of the week. Just another part of the PTWM Cinematic Universe. Clown.

Reactions: 29
Her language is disgusting for a supposed family friendly brand. She's utterly revolting. And don't get me started on Emily!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.