PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just irrationally angry today so I’m taking it out on intagram scammers and fakers and all their bullshit. And what’s up with Emily’s nostrils and Lula’s voice? Nothing against the girl but it goes through me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are screenshots here in earlier threads - her Instagram goes back to about 2013 and it’s in the earlier posts, 2014 ish. There’s one of her cuddling Isaac who still has a dummy and she’s calling him her boy.
thanks. I’ll have a look on previous threads!

Reactions: 2
If I remember rightly she found out a baby after a termination is apparently called a rainbow baby. Making Edie her rainbow baby?? And she decided almost immediately after Edies birth that she didn’t love his Dad and told him they should separate. She had an agreement with Josh that they were in love but he needed to give her time. I think that is code for they needed to let tit die down before they got together. It’s all in her book🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Not sure if I’m just extra irritable because I’m overdue but what the duck?? Regardless of where you thought he was, you’ve got a random man in your house you do not hang around on the landing naked drying yourself. Literally no one would. She’s got 2 teenage boys living there too I doubt they want to see that either. She either thinks she’s bleeping irresistible and gets off on the idea of people seeing her naked or she’s just a massive liar with not a very good imagination. God she has really annoyed me with that story 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I haven't been on here for a while but i just looked at her stories and I'm rolling my eyes 🙄🙄 as if that happened? Why would she be naked with strangers in the house?

Also annoyed because she promoted the period pants and id been waiting for them to email me recommendations and now they are all sold out. Grrr.

Reactions: 11
And in today’s episode of “lies with Rachel hambleton”........
Of course the builder saw her naked.

She was desperate for that to happen.

I just don't know anyone who would walk around and dry themselves out and about the house when there are builders in and especially drying yourself in the area where she is.

Conveniently no one saw it and their house is full of people

Reactions: 24
Of course the builder saw her naked.

She was desperate for that to happen.

I just don't know anyone who would walk around and dry themselves out and about the house when there are builders in and especially drying yourself in the area where she is.

Conveniently no one saw it and their house is full of people
After we all said the other day she was desperate to pretend they’d seen her naked, even leaving her bedroom door open while photographing herself in her underwear. You could see this “story” coming a mile off

Cue all the reposts from the huns about how hilarious she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
The ulcers must be so even to make her lips look so full as that. Eyes like pinholes like Joyce's earlier. Teeth that Dick Emery would be jealous of.
3D8F94B5-9E0E-48A0-A1C8-08B50B86A46C.jpeg
36C51828-3A59-4C48-AA26-9B3729343B7B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so full of tit! She’s been desperate for the builders to see her naked for ages... probably wants to shag one of them.... predictable as ever Rach 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s definitely one of those people who has to have someone fancy them. Like poses about on nights out or if there’s tradesmen in the office etc desperate to be seen

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just been over to the home page, she is doing most of the house in wallpaper that costs £80 a roll. Spending money like water.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I haven't been on here for a while but i just looked at her stories and I'm rolling my eyes 🙄🙄 as if that happened? Why would she be naked with strangers in the house?

Also annoyed because she promoted the period pants and id been waiting for them to email me recommendations and now they are all sold out. Grrr.
regarding period pants, have you tried floweretcup?
I bought mine from there,I sized up as I was inbetween sizes .

Not sure if I’m just extra irritable because I’m overdue but what the duck?? Regardless of where you thought he was, you’ve got a random man in your house you do not hang around on the landing naked drying yourself. Literally no one would. She’s got 2 teenage boys living there too I doubt they want to see that either. She either thinks she’s bleeping irresistible and gets off on the idea of people seeing her naked or she’s just a massive liar with not a very good imagination. God she has really annoyed me with that story 😂😂
Well she has been dying for her builders to catch her in some form of undress for days hasn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She doesn't say she wears them after the rinse, she says the rinses them on the shower floor then puts them on a 60 degree wash.

With reusable period wear, you need to rinse it out before washing. Once it has been rinsed then it's fine to wash. As with reusable nappies, people keep them in a seperate box or bucket so they all get washed together. Nothing disgusting about it and comments like yours don't really help anyone who might think about reusable as you automatically label it disgusting.

Although she needs to get her story straight about what temp she washes them on.
yes, she stated it’s a 60 minute wash on 30 degrees!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.