PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly though what are they doing to that house? I really hope they are not planning on trying to sell it in the future as it’s a mess. I really liked the old utility room with all the cupboards, for a large family (like hers and mine) it was an ideal space for storage and shoes etc. Who the hell sticks a bedroom in a space like that next to a kitchen 🙈
I get claustrophobic just thinking about going up that tiny staircase to the attic never mind the rabbits hutch of a “room” they have made up there!
Now they are going to have a second shower room next to the front door 🙄
It’s going to look like the weasleys house in Harry Potter with bits randomly thrown together.
They’ve taken a nice big family house and turned it into a total duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure I would like to be leaning over a toilet to wash my hands, keeping in mind the flush sprays travel far, she has not managed to teach her children how to even flush the mellow yellow. Each to their own. Just not my cup of tea. In the mean time. Babes is your PayPal paying for all this?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Honestly though what are they doing to that house? I really hope they are not planning on trying to sell it in the future as it’s a mess. I really liked the old utility room with all the cupboards, for a large family (like hers and mine) it was an ideal space for storage and shoes etc. Who the hell sticks a bedroom in a space like that next to a kitchen 🙈
I get claustrophobic just thinking about going up that tiny staircase to the attic never mind the rabbits hutch of a “room” they have made up there!
Now they are going to have a second shower room next to the front door 🙄
It’s going to look like the weasleys house in Harry Potter with bits randomly thrown together.
They’ve taken a nice big family house and turned it into a total duck up.
It’s really bizarre!

Seb’s room is going to stink of cooking smells and it’s attached to both the kitchen and now-tiny utility room area so will be noisy a lot of the time.

Betsy is still in the garden, albeit with the promise of a potential en-suite in the future.

The downstairs loo is going to be a shower room but they’re not actually extending they’re just putting a shower in the already tiny space that’s just meant for a loo 🤷🏼‍♀️

duck knows what’s happening with the downstairs, sounds like it’s going to be one big impractical large space with a shower room off the front door and a bedroom off the kitchen.

The doll’s house attic room and miniature staircase is just 🤯 I wouldn’t want to even go up there to have a look let alone be trapped up there overnight.

And the four actual bedrooms on the first floor are going to the four youngest members of the family with the toddler MOVING OUT of the smallest room 🤦🏼‍♀️

It literally makes no sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And now the girls older sister is visiting too? How many bubbles have they got??!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Given that she constantly goes on about the kids being ‘constantly up her hole’ I beg someone explain how she’s got so many hours in the day to:

A) Spend 10 hours a day changing bedsheets
B) Spend the remaining 14 showering
C) All the while slotting in round the clock filming and broadcasting her entire household to 200,000 strangers.

Reactions: 19
Given that she constantly goes on about the kids being ‘constantly up her hole’ I beg someone explain how she’s got so many hours in the day to:

A) Spend 10 hours a day changing bedsheets
B) Spend the remaining 14 showering
C) All the while slotting in round the clock filming and broadcasting her entire household to 200,000 strangers.
And “working full time” 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not convinced. There's loads of evidence to the contrary.
Well of course they are a danger if you don't use them properly. You can buy them as anklets or bracelets too

Common sense tells you not to put a child to sleep in them and the age of babies wearing them, generally means they shouldn't be left alone anyway

There is plenty of bigger dangers around their house that she exposes Wilby to but lots and lots and lots of parents use those necklaces safely

Lots of people decide that co sleeping is dangerous and shouldn't be done but like everything regarding children, you need to follow best practice and guidelines

Reactions: 4
She is so weird! "smell your freshly washed mane of hair" why?! So so weird!
She says bizarre things that she thinks the huns will find funny knowing full well she’s going to screenshot the conversation and put it on social media. Everything is massively orchestrated with her.

Reactions: 5
Would it be ok to message my ex and ask him for a rough quote to have the same works done that the patchwork farm are having.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Betsy has posted on her stories that she has had a friend round. Surely this can’t be overlooked by Josh’s employers. The constant rule breaking and the fact that they are so brazen about it. God knows what they are doing that they don’t post.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.