PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More for the wiki as I'm not brave enough to edit it myself. Side by side comparison of the lip fillers.
I definitely don’t think she’s had filler! I have filler very often and that’s definitely not.

Reactions: 13
She’s bleeping disgusting. Put this up with your Lego and Tesco ads 🤦🏼‍♀️

D035C71D-B327-45F7-89E4-2821B856335F.jpeg

Also Valspar paint is really expensive to go with their £69 a strip bloody wallpaper 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
So just watched her stories about the shower and the builder. Do you notice her accent slightly changes when she telling a long story ? (Lie??). She is such a bullshitter. Or if she did have the shower and fanny about half naked she is clearly craving attention. She is bleeping manic. Clearly Joyce no giving two shits whether she actually sone that or made it up ???
also builder making himself a cup of tea ?? Mmmm aren’t workman to provide all their refreshments during this you know pandemic ???

Reactions: 20
Just been over to the home page, she is doing most of the house in wallpaper that costs £80 a roll. Spending money like water.
She’s just not savvy is she. I could source similar wallpaper to that for a fraction of the price. It’s all look at me- but personally I admire people more during a pandemic who a) don’t spend any unnecessary money or b) if they do spend they get good deals.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The builder story is disgusting (whilst obviously not true). Her bullshit stories are getting more and more ridiculous

Reactions: 21
So just watched her stories about the shower and the builder. Do you notice her accent slightly changes when she telling a long story ? (Lie??). She is such a bullshitter. Or if she did have the shower and fanny about half naked she is clearly craving attention. She is bleeping manic. Clearly Joyce no giving two shits whether she actually sone that or made it up ???
also builder making himself a cup of tea ?? Mmmm aren’t workman to provide all their refreshments during this you know pandemic ???
I thought that as well - he’s in there to do essential work and that’s it, why is he walking round the house making tea and eating his lunch at their table? If he has or gets the virus, he will be shedding it all over the place! All over surfaces etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
There we go - “Will be” will be moving into a bigger room, completely unnecessarily, and one of the older children will be put in the nursery.

F1340BA2-E5C2-481D-9644-71FD65EF7B3F.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Well done to those writing the wiki pages, i've finally got round to reading it. Written down like that, it's shocking how much we know about her and the family. I'd hate so many strangers knowing all my life history. Especially when it comes to the kids and the fact that they have ALL been through family court at some point.

Reactions: 14
Being tickled, kissed, cuddled and chatted to, sat with both parents and never once taking his eyes off the TV screen.

Oh also “giving it one of them”. What does that even mean? It annoys me more than so so so so.
Why is he wearing a necklace? Isn't that dangerous?

Reactions: 3
So they’re getting this for the downstairs “en-suite” which she seems to think means shower room, unless they’re going to have a slide from the attic into it? Anyway, again it’s far too small a space for what they’re trying to do 🤦🏼‍♀️

AA3C1D37-5277-4DC0-A639-458B1E3786D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet family friendly brand Lego will love to see their brand ambassadors story about her “bum and minge and checking if I’m still on” on the same story roll as their advert

Reactions: 17
I couldn’t listen to her waffle on but I get what happened, did something happen for her to have a shower? Or just her routine shower that she has? That can easily be changed while the builders are there.

Wouldn’t put it past them that Joyce likes it when other blokes look at his wife and she craves the attention 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve said it before they both look like swingers

Reactions: 13
According to this, Rachel did help Emily leave an abusive relationship having “met” on Instagram, which I find really uncomfortable. The relationship between social workers and other people who work with men and women fleeing violence has to be purely professional and there can be no blurred lines even. “Rescuing” this young woman and her son then having her to stay and eventually encouraging her to move miles away from her parents to be near her is REALLY strange and should not be allowed.

I would be very concerned if I were Emily’s parents.

CA39E7ED-B099-4EAA-8AFF-307D0AE1D229.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.