PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
brilliant wiki page 🙌🏼🙌🏼 reading it all together just makes me think how the huns can’t see right through her!!!

Reactions: 8
Who doesn’t want tiles that make your en-suite that’s 3 floors away to look like a old rusty bogging public loo 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who doesn’t want tiles that make your en-suite that’s 3 floors away to look like a old rusty bogging public loo 🤢
Probably turn out they’re the most expensive - her “tastes” in fashion and interiors seem very driven by what costs the most rather than how nice it actually looks.

Reactions: 13
I know some of you want to complain to brands, what about her being friends with a drug mule. I have seen that others have said This woman was convicted for drug smuggling. I not managed to find anything about her, but some of you bevers may be able to dig the story out.
Being associated with a drug smuggler and being paid by brands surely that’s not ok.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Probably turn out they’re the most expensive - her “tastes” in fashion and interiors seem very driven by what costs the most rather than how nice it actually looks.
I thought that tile was a manky old bit of tile she was using as a ‘before’ 😂 she said ‘some people think they look dirty’ but I reckon she has thought that herself but posting it to beg for some free tiles 😭

who is that?!
I know some of you want to complain to brands, what about her being friends with a drug mule. I have seen that others have said This woman was convicted for drug smuggling. I not managed to find anything about her, but some of you bevers may be able to dig the story out.
Being associated with a drug smuggler and being paid by brands surely that’s not ok.

Reactions: 3
Sorry don’t want to detail just honestly need some advice, admin please remove if not allowed. Please can anyone advise me as I honestly do not understand the ins an outs of tier rules.
I live on my own, In a tier 4 I meet with my daughter once every two weeks. I see or mix with no others. All shopping is done on line.
I have a friend who lives 225 miles away she is the same as me.She is also tier4 Am I allowed or her allowed to visit each other? We both suffer with diagnosed mental health?

Sorry don’t want to detail just honestly need some advice, admin please remove if not allowed. Please can anyone advise me as I honestly do not understand the ins an outs of tier rules.
I live on my own, In a tier 4 I meet with my daughter once every two weeks. I see or mix with no others. All shopping is done on line.
I have a friend who lives 225 miles away she is the same as me.She is also tier4 Am I allowed or her allowed to visit each other? We both suffer with diagnosed mental health?
There are no tiers at the moment, it’s full lockdown for everyone (accept Rachel and co.). Essential travel only and as you see your daughter already I would say probably not allowed to see your friend too.

Reactions: 12
She is so weird! "smell your freshly washed mane of hair" why?! So so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just type in Google... Katie daly Devon drugs and it pops up 🤣🤣🤣
I believe she got her name removed from official files though... I dont know the legal terms..another tattler might be able to help with that

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.