PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@DipsyDoodle i logged out and back in and now it shows up the edit button on the wiki page🙋‍♀️

Also does anyone know roughly when Rachel and Joyce started their proper relationship? I think there was a post where she called them her boys in 2014.
E was born in August 2013, apparently she was seeing J while pregnant. J left his marriage on S's birthday at the end of Jan 2014. There are posts on insta from 2-3 weeks later where R is saying "my boys"

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
@DipsyDoodle i logged out and back in and now it shows up the edit button on the wiki page🙋‍♀️

Also does anyone know roughly when Rachel and Joyce started their proper relationship? I think there was a post where she called them her boys in 2014.
Think they were official the following May 2014 after Edie was born.
There are photos of the kids together before that.
ETA : And THAT photo of the boys where she claims them 'MY BOYS'

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I hazard a guess that Betsy’s finally told her Mother to stop rinsing her personal life for content and now Rachael has moved on to Tallulah. Obviously Tallulah is still to young to understand what’s oversharing and what isn’t.
Good luck Edie is all I can say, poor kids ☹
i hope B has - on B's Q & A the other day someone asked why she doesn't talk about her part (deluded and very inappropriate hun) and she replied saying something along the lines of she didn't think SM was the place for it and she doesn't want to talk about on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
E was born in August 2013, apparently she was seeing J while pregnant. J left his marriage on S's birthday at the end of Jan 2014. There are posts on insta from 2-3 weeks later where R is saying "my boys"
And then stopped Edie’s dad from seeing her! It’s all too chavvy

Reactions: 16
The way she always films josh waiting for him to say something funny and it just never happens 😶😶😶 tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s coming up to a year now since Josh was asked why he had done a gushing happy birthday post for Betsy but not for Seb given Seb is actually his child and he replied that it was because they don’t show the boys on social media due to their history.

How many times since then has Rachel filmed Seb with his top off?! Apparently that’s fine but a public “happy birthday, son” from his own father crosses the line 🤦🏼‍♀️
Remember that time when she filmed herself over Seb's shoulder scratching his back? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Yaaaay!

She has said that Josh did all the weaning of Edie so he was around from when she was very young.

Reactions: 12
I took the hit and scrolled. So Betsy appeared on Josh’s Instagram in Feb 2014. Josh first appeared on Rachaels in Apr 2014, with accompanying comments by Rachael wanting to blew up and stab an unknown person (presumably Sam.)
Plus I’ve included a pic of Josh looking like a serial killer in 2012 just for kicks 😂😂😂.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I took the hit and scrolled. So Betsy appeared on Josh’s Instagram in Feb 2014. Josh first appeared on Rachaels in Apr 2014, with accompanying comments by Rachael wanting to blew up and stab an unknown person (presumably Sam.)
Plus I’ve included a pic of Josh looking like a serial killer in 2012 just for kicks 😂😂😂.
I went on a scroll today as well, to see the comments about ‘our boys’ but couldn’t find them. Only looked on Instagram though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
@DipsyDoodle more things for you to add. Josh and Rachel publicly posting photos of him and colleagues, it's mainly about Rachel sharing his posts. Also that she never drinks but a lot of posts I read last night kept mentioning rioja, and also going out to get smashed.

This is possibly the last fictional story she wrote about the foster kids, it's when I stopped following her. It's after this post that she announced she had been in foster care herself (and has since shared documentation to prove it). Maybe she had gathered enough followers by this point that she no longer felt the need to invent anymore stories🤷‍♀️
Joking about self harm. Wow

Reactions: 7
I went on a scroll today as well, to see the comments about ‘our boys’ but couldn’t find them. Only looked on Instagram though 🤷🏻‍♀️
There are screenshots here in earlier threads - her Instagram goes back to about 2013 and it’s in the earlier posts, 2014 ish. There’s one of her cuddling Isaac who still has a dummy and she’s calling him her boy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Why is Rachel dropping food round to Astrid, wouldn't Emily be in more need considering she is on her own🤔
The banana bread was made by Josh's mother, shes taking the piss saying she made it herself.

Reactions: 10
I thought you had to be able to stand upright in the middle of a loft conversion or have I got that wrong? You definitely need to have a certain amount of space though don't you? It doesn't look impressive at all

It might just be me but I couldn't sleep in a loft conversion with young children on the floor below then one child in a room off the kitchen and one child in a shed in the garden.

I'd rather have all children the same level or above me, I don't know why!
same. In the place we have now we have two equal sized bedrooms with an suites and I said let’s take the one nearest the stairs so any intruders would have to get past us first - total madness as highly unlikely to happen!

Reactions: 4
same. In the place we have now we have two equal sized bedrooms with an suites and I said let’s take the one nearest the stairs so any intruders would have to get past us first - total madness as highly unlikely to happen!
I don't tell many people but I can't sleep next to a window as I have a fear of being stolen in my sleep 🙈

I can't stay in caravans because of it!

No idea why, as far as I am aware have never had any negative experience about being stolen through a window!

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised J weighs that much tbh. He looks like a long drink of water with minimal muscle 😂 intrigued to know how much of that is water weight. (I’m a body transformation geek. Can’t help it 🤓😂)
I think he means someone that found him via Joyce... terribly written as usual.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.