PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, now it makes sense. They’ve basically converted the loft into a bird hide for Josh (but are maintaining it’s a functional bedroom, which it is not at all 🤦‍♀️.)

(bleeping hell, god forbid they do anything motivated by something the kids need and not what they need. I can’t remember ever coming across two more self centred parents. The kids are merely there as a money making side show.)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s coming up to a year now since Josh was asked why he had done a gushing happy birthday post for Betsy but not for Seb given Seb is actually his child and he replied that it was because they don’t show the boys on social media due to their history.

How many times since then has Rachel filmed Seb with his top off?! Apparently that’s fine but a public “happy birthday, son” from his own father crosses the line 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Why does Wilbert need his own separate lasagne from the rest of them? Is that so it can be finely pureed and fed to him as god forbid he ever tries to feed himself, she can't even cope giving him toast. Still glued to a screen as well.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Contradicting herself again. She says she's been in that situation, she should know exactly why the woman stayed. Why did she feel angry at the woman?
She didn't leave her 1st husband immediately.

And, she must have got over not knowing how she'd cope with strangers knowing details of her private life. She seems fine about it now.

20210123_112443.png

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Contradicting herself again. She says she's been in that situation, she should know exactly why the woman stayed. Why did she feel angry at the woman?
She didn't leave her 1st husband immediately.

And, she must have got over not knowing how she'd cope with strangers knowing details of her private life. She seems fine about it now.

View attachment 398076
Terrible victim blaming right there to all victims and survivors of da. She just has no idea, I've typed here previously about this post, I messaged her and asked her to stop sharing details (I can't find the follow up post that she did when the nice fictional lady wrote back to Rach) but I stupidly believed her at the time.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if anyone can answer something for me?

I unfollowed her back in March last year when she sleep trained the baby. Jealously I guess. Mine still wakes 5 times a night but I absolutely will not leave her to cry. Besides calm and bright when I enquired in a sleep deprived haze, wanted £800 to teach me to 'ignore her'

I digress.

Where is Betsy? I am so confused... even when she was talking about periods the other day it was all 'me and Lu' 'when lu started' and no mention of Betsy at all? Its all really strange.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

I unfollowed her back in March last year when she sleep trained the baby. Jealously I guess. Mine still wakes 5 times a night but I absolutely will not leave her to cry. Besides calm and bright when I enquired in a sleep deprived haze, wanted £800 to teach me to 'ignore her'

I digress.

Where is Betsy? I am so confused... even when she was talking about periods the other day it was all 'me and Lu' 'when lu started' and no mention of Betsy at all? Its all really strange.
I think Betsy has kicked off and only wants to be featured on her terms. That's how it is coming across at the moment. Maybe she was angry about the line her Mother crossed when she shared documents online

Reactions: 24

I digress.

Betsy is still around, she has her own Insta now and still appears on Rachel's too usually when there is vegan stuff that needs selling

Reactions: 10
@DipsyDoodle i logged out and back in and now it shows up the edit button on the wiki page🙋‍♀️

Also does anyone know roughly when Rachel and Joyce started their proper relationship? I think there was a post where she called them her boys in 2014.

Reactions: 5

I digress.

I hazard a guess that Betsy’s finally told her Mother to stop rinsing her personal life for content and now Rachael has moved on to Tallulah. Obviously Tallulah is still to young to understand what’s oversharing and what isn’t.
Good luck Edie is all I can say, poor kids ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m so glad you said this! She’s an absolute idiot and jumps on so many bandwagons she forgets the last one she was banging on about. Do you know there’s starving kids in the world... look at all this food I got at Tesco it ONLY came to £180. Do you know there’s old people with smelly houses and sticky floors... look at these free cleaning products I get given. Period poverty is so sad please donate to my PayPal.... look at these pants £10 a pair because disposable ones are gross and will make you have thrush. She jumps between two totally different people constantly and it’s hard to keep up 😭
She’s not very bright

Reactions: 3
Surely the children should be protected until they turn 16 and choose to be on camera if they want to, not intrusively filmed and overshared until they turn 16 and decide they DON’T like it? By then, the damage is already done. There is loads of information available on Betsy online that will always be there, particularly between the ages of 11 and 16.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.