PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's messed with my head after looking through most of the stories from 2016 and how much she whinged about the kids, and I dreamt about them all😩 also dreamt that Rachel went on holiday on her own to somewhere really hot and sunny.

Anyway whilst I'm trying to cleanse my mind of all that, didn't know that E was a rainbow baby. Is this why she tried to pass Wilbert off as a rainbow baby too? Also more dv bullshit below.
E6DD5D6C-BBFA-4372-AE0C-E6B38033CE43.jpeg

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
At the moment I've just got some bullet points which I plan to pad out ready to add when I can, if you want to put some links I can just copy them in. Here is my list so far, just what I've thought off the top of my head:

More about PayPal
Other Go Fund Me pages
Showing DA victims on public page/having in home
Claim of getting 6 women a week into refuge
Kidscape ambassador - yet allows followers to bully and harass people
Keeping boys from mum
Claims not to drink (doesn't like taste)
Claims to be "responsible influencer", does average 19 ads per month
Bought house in 2020
Claims book paid for everything (holiday, braces etc)
"Best friends" long list and ever changing
"Adopting" family
Used heavily pregnant photo on blog post about baby loss (did not lose baby)
DA victim in doorway
Josh was police officer - likely not any more
Conflicting adverts - nutella/healthy eating, ear buds, kindle/ipad
Records her children throwing tantrums/being upset and crying (I can't stand when people do this, it really makes me angry!)

Reactions: 7
Yes im not allowed to message anyone, I'm in the naughty corner! Should I type out what to add or does it need a direct link to anything, I had a quick look and can't find anything in media relating to that story about the woman in the doorway. She did a media story in 2017 when she went to police with a warrior who was being abused and police refused to help. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ws/devon-woman-fobbed-police-after-841657.amp

I stopped following her in late 2016 just before she started up the paypal and wine glasses, calendars etc so I'm not entirely sure how it all came about. I'll try to find the story and get some screenshots as well.
Wow, imagine throwing your husband's work under the bus so publicly!! Also interesting the response from D&C stating the victim felt supported. Hmm.

Reactions: 6
ex
I think it's messed with my head after looking through most of the stories from 2016 and how much she whinged about the kids, and I dreamt about them all😩 also dreamt that Rachel went on holiday on her own to somewhere really hot and sunny.

Anyway whilst I'm trying to cleanse my mind of all that, didn't know that E was a rainbow baby. Is this why she tried to pass Wilbert off as a rainbow baby too? Also more dv bullshit below.View attachment 397896
I can’t read the long waffling comments but... she only found out thanks to her ‘crew’ that a baby born after a loss is called a rainbow baby? That’s really bleeping weird because most people know that at the time not 4 years later 🤨 someone said about R always jumping on bandwagons and that’s another example.

Reactions: 15
All this talk of Lego is sadly making me want to play with Lego 😆 that’s what lockdown is doing to my head.
Awww Lego is quite therapeutic when I play with my kids with it. My 6yr old is currently trying to build the Big Ben but not from a set just from all the random blocks 😂 could take a while!

@DipsyDoodle more things for you to add. Josh and Rachel publicly posting photos of him and colleagues, it's mainly about Rachel sharing his posts. Also that she never drinks but a lot of posts I read last night kept mentioning rioja, and also going out to get smashed.

This is possibly the last fictional story she wrote about the foster kids, it's when I stopped following her. It's after this post that she announced she had been in foster care herself (and has since shared documentation to prove it). Maybe she had gathered enough followers by this point that she no longer felt the need to invent anymore stories🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
@DipsyDoodle more things for you to add. Josh and Rachel publicly posting photos of him and colleagues, it's mainly about Rachel sharing his posts. Also that she never drinks but a lot of posts I read last night kept mentioning rioja, and also going out to get smashed.

This is possibly the last fictional story she wrote about the foster kids, it's when I stopped following her. It's after this post that she announced she had been in foster care herself (and has since shared documentation to prove it). Maybe she had gathered enough followers by this point that she no longer felt the need to invent anymore stories🤷‍♀️
I'm pretty sure she shouldn't have posted that other officer aswell, and probably didn't get his permission!

Slightly late to the party after seeing her latest Lego ad 🙄 but I HATE the fake-ness of all her ads, especially the way she says “thank youuuu!!!” at the end 🤮

Reactions: 15

Oh the irony of her worrying about children being taken away from their mother

Reactions: 18
Josh up in his spacious new room looking out the window with a telescope looking for 'birds'. Bit creepy.

• Haha
Just FYI - anyone editing the wiki, keep a copy of it somewhere as it could be deleted/edited by a certain someone if they have a lurker account on here. Kate Hayes one was deleted about 4 times yesterday by a mysterious account 😂😂😂
Didn't know who Kate Hayes was, but just had a read of her wiki.....wow, she is something else! Makes Rachaele seem kind of ordinary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s still hunched slightly when he stands in the middle; the only place he can stand up straight is when he looks out of the window. How they’re gonna get a double bed in there I don’t know
I thought you had to be able to stand upright in the middle of a loft conversion or have I got that wrong? You definitely need to have a certain amount of space though don't you? It doesn't look impressive at all

That room is ideal for one teenager not a couple! Give it to Issac/seb and if she says the girls will still sleep together in a double keep them together. Then saves sebs having his cramped & squeezed room downstairs , more money than sense in that family
It might just be me but I couldn't sleep in a loft conversion with young children on the floor below then one child in a room off the kitchen and one child in a shed in the garden.

I'd rather have all children the same level or above me, I don't know why!

Reactions: 16
Didn't know who Kate Hayes was, but just had a read of her wiki.....wow, she is something else! Makes Rachaele seem kind of ordinary 😂
Shes is something else 😂
Although at least she hasn't stooped to a low of raising money and refusing to account for the many thousands of £'s raised!

Reactions: 8
I thought you had to be able to stand upright in the middle of a loft conversion or have I got that wrong? You definitely need to have a certain amount of space though don't you? It doesn't look impressive at all

It might just be me but I couldn't sleep in a loft conversion with young children on the floor below then one child in a room off the kitchen and one child in a shed in the garden.

Same! I would really struggle having them all over the place, including in the garden. I would worry about sleepy Edie/Wibble trying to get to them up that tiny staircase in the middle of the night but as the kids already seek comfort from each other rather than a parent they will probably be fine.

It all seems a lot of unnecessary bleeping about when all they needed to do was go up into the loft and make a bedroom for Seb. That’s it. Lula and Edie have a large bedroom and are fine sharing, that’s life sometimes, not every child gets their own bedroom 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wobble has his own room already and Isaac could have his own once Seb moved upstairs as she’s already said that they haven’t been getting on recently whereas Lula and Edie always end up in each other’s beds so why move them? Then Seb wouldn’t need squishing into a tiny hovel off the kitchen and they could have had a PROPER pantry or even put a shower room down there given how many of them live there and there’s only one bathroom.

I wonder how she is going to justify Wilby having a new bedroom. Surely if they move Isaac into the nursery that’s really not fair that Lula, Edie and even the toddler get bigger rooms than an 11 year old boy?

Reactions: 13

Apparently it should be 2.2 metres from floor to highest point to pass building regulations.

Why is that creepy? Bird watching is actually one of few joys he actually has in his life.
I get that it's his hobby. I just have visions of them using it to spy on people. Nothing surprises me with that family anymore!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.