PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it they’ve also started work in the 2nd lounge now that the table has been put in the hall.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Maybe you have been naughty at some point and had your rights taken away?! Just checked on another wiki that someone else started and I could edit it if I wanted to. I know it needs loads adding, I just wanted to make a start. Let me know and I will add stuff on - I've got a note on my phone so I'll just stick it in there until I have time to write something in properly!
I have the edit option, not that I'm going to but could if I wanted to. Assumed it would be there for everyone 🤷‍♀️

Also their home account is the cringest thing I've seen for such a long time. Why does she talk to him like a child 'what other professions have nicknames Josh' 🤮

Reactions: 6
Hey huns because I know you’re lurking...is that Lego ad not leaving a bad taste in your mouth? Not even a little bit?

Reactions: 21
Maybe you have been naughty at some point and had your rights taken away?! Just checked on another wiki that someone else started and I could edit it if I wanted to. I know it needs loads adding, I just wanted to make a start. Let me know and I will add stuff on - I've got a note on my phone so I'll just stick it in there until I have time to write something in properly!
Yes im not allowed to message anyone, I'm in the naughty corner! Should I type out what to add or does it need a direct link to anything, I had a quick look and can't find anything in media relating to that story about the woman in the doorway. She did a media story in 2017 when she went to police with a warrior who was being abused and police refused to help. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ws/devon-woman-fobbed-police-after-841657.amp

I stopped following her in late 2016 just before she started up the paypal and wine glasses, calendars etc so I'm not entirely sure how it all came about. I'll try to find the story and get some screenshots as well.

Last edited:
Yes im not allowed to message anyone, I'm in the naughty corner! Should I type out what to add or does it need a direct link to anything, I had a quick look and can't find anything in media relating to that story about the woman in the doorway. She did a media story in 2017 when she went to police with a warrior who was being abused and police refused to help. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ws/devon-woman-fobbed-police-after-841657.amp

I stopped following her in late 2016 just before she started up the paypal and wine glasses, calendars etc so I'm not entirely sure how it all came about. I'll try to find the story and get some screenshots as well.
At the moment I've just got some bullet points which I plan to pad out ready to add when I can, if you want to put some links I can just copy them in. Here is my list so far, just what I've thought off the top of my head:

More about PayPal
Other Go Fund Me pages
Showing DA victims on public page/having in home
Claim of getting 6 women a week into refuge
Kidscape ambassador - yet allows followers to bully and harass people
Keeping boys from mum
Claims not to drink (doesn't like taste)
Claims to be "responsible influencer", does average 19 ads per month
Bought house in 2020
Claims book paid for everything (holiday, braces etc)
"Best friends" long list and ever changing
"Adopting" family
Used heavily pregnant photo on blog post about baby loss (did not lose baby)
DA victim in doorway
Josh was police officer - likely not any more
Conflicting adverts - nutella/healthy eating, ear buds, kindle/ipad

Reactions: 11
I’ve said this before but everyone knows that one woman. Whether a friend or family member, colleague or acquaintance. New best friend a couple of times a year. Love bombing this person, public cries of adoration, over exposing themselves to them. These people are always nuts and horrible to be around. That’s Rachaele. We all know it but seeing Emily all cuddled up under that blanket? witch, Astrid is barely cold in her toe sucking friendship grave 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are we not allowed to edit the wiki once it's been started? The part about how the paypal came to be started, the battered woman in the doorway story but I'm not sure if that ever made the national media. There's something else too, when she had the coil or whatever it was removed and became pregnant within days and seemed to be bragging about it. Which was a pretty crappy thing to do. But since when has Rachel ever cared about anyone else's feelings.

No ulcers back then hun🤷‍♀️View attachment 397617
Ah the heart wall that everyone wanted to copy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
These bubbles she has is so wrong its making me actually dispise her not just dislike a woman on the Internet who scams people who are innocent.my nanna is ill and I cant see her,my mum had a heart attack I cant see her my uncle is dying of cancer and my sister is the one seeing him and shopping etc so i can't, I dont want to pass anything to him as I'm a key worker and if it means him catching and taking what precious time he has left away I would never forgive myself then there's her and many other influencers swanning off and not caring.i haven't even asked my mil to look after my daughter,she is going to school 1 day a week and on my other 2 days at work my partner is home as to minimise risks.i deleted Facebook as fed up seeing it I am I think going to come away from instagram for a while

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I know it was mentioned but I’m still reeling from this and Lula changing her own bed. So does that mean that the sobbing over the sheets thing was completely contrived?
Also re wilby my 16 mo daughter never watches tv - she’s always doing stuff, generally fetching books for me to read to her. It’s on as my 5 year old is obsessed but I just think it’s weird that he’ll just sit like that

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Found it! Her comments are interesting too. This was prior to the mothercare story too, looking back she managed to make up quite a few stories in a short space of time.
“2 women have messaged me today to say they are leaving abusive partners because of this post”

😂😂😂😂😂. Of course they did rach. After suffering months or years of abuse and never leaving, your rambling Facebook post is what changed their minds. Not visits from the police, concern from their families or worrying they were about to get another black eye. No; it was reading some guff from a stranger on the internet that did it.

Also, “sometimes he wins” about josh? Didn’t realise he was single handedly responsible for prosecuting domestic abusers as a PC. The role must have really changed

I know it was mentioned but I’m still reeling from this and Lula changing her own bed. So does that mean that the sobbing over the sheets thing was completely contrived?
Are you saying you think Rach might not be telling the truth???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Josh drinking again, white wine this time. He must be permanently half-pissed.

View attachment 397518
He probably needs to be living with her

Are we not allowed to edit the wiki once it's been started? The part about how the paypal came to be started, the battered woman in the doorway story but I'm not sure if that ever made the national media. There's something else too, when she had the coil or whatever it was removed and became pregnant within days and seemed to be bragging about it. Which was a pretty crappy thing to do. But since when has Rachel ever cared about anyone else's feelings.

No ulcers back then hun🤷‍♀️View attachment 397617
She looks like a different person

Reactions: 2
Send
At the moment I've just got some bullet points which I plan to pad out ready to add when I can, if you want to put some links I can just copy them in. Here is my list so far, just what I've thought off the top of my head:

More about PayPal
Other Go Fund Me pages
Showing DA victims on public page/having in home
Claim of getting 6 women a week into refuge
Kidscape ambassador - yet allows followers to bully and harass people
Keeping boys from mum
Claims not to drink (doesn't like taste)
Claims to be "responsible influencer", does average 19 ads per month
Bought house in 2020
Claims book paid for everything (holiday, braces etc)
"Best friends" long list and ever changing
"Adopting" family
Used heavily pregnant photo on blog post about baby loss (did not lose baby)
DA victim in doorway
Josh was police officer - likely not any more
Conflicting adverts - nutella/healthy eating, ear buds, kindle/ipad
Sending strangers personal court documents of her children's abuse and step children's abuse when not asked. And also posting betsys traumatised experience in legal documents on her stories to 200k strangers.

Reactions: 16
“2 women have messaged me today to say they are leaving abusive partners because of this post”

😂😂😂😂😂. Of course they did rach. After suffering months or years of abuse and never leaving, your rambling Facebook post is what changed their minds. Not visits from the police, concern from their families or worrying they were about to get another black eye. No; it was reading some guff from a stranger on the internet that did it.

Also, “sometimes he wins” about josh? Didn’t realise he was single handedly responsible for prosecuting domestic abusers as a PC. The role must have really changed

Are you saying you think Rach might not be telling the truth???
its just the thought that she must’ve set up the whole thing - got Lula to cry etc?

Reactions: 3
Just FYI - anyone editing the wiki, keep a copy of it somewhere as it could be deleted/edited by a certain someone if they have a lurker account on here. Kate Hayes one was deleted about 4 times yesterday by a mysterious account 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
HAHAHA just caught up with the "house account" absolutely hilarious watching Josh trying not to crouch down in the attic 🤣 the more they try and make out its a brilliant space and try and detract from the size of it by filming out the window the funnier it gets. Also watching Josh try and use the tape measure, could he be any less manly, proper gives me the ick 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have sent a DM to Lego on insta to say I’m disappointed they are using PTWM to advertise Lego sets, that her adverts are always appalling, you never see any mention of her kids a genuinely playing with Lego in her stories or grid unless its an advert. I would rather they pay an “influencer” who actually has kids who love Lego being paid to advertise Lego than one that doesnt. Or even better to families in need - I know that’s harder to show but to know if they even did this would be a big thumbs up. I said her language and behaviour is not family friendly and they should do better research in to who they choose to advertise their products. She is one massive advert Chanel which dilutes the worth of any product because she advertises anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.