PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Josh spamming the internet with cringe photos. Does anyone remember when she said he is regularly bombarded by brands to become their ambassador? For what men with zero personality and no morals?
I think if josh was inundated with offers of work with brands, he most definitely would be doing as many ads as R, whether that be on his social media or hers..... I call bullshit... I mean, he's no David Beckham modelling Calvin klein underpants, or haig whiskey is he 🤣 even though she thinks he is haha
Just like it was bullshit that she turned down a £40k gambling ad, and this morning and good morning Britain were in a bidding war to get her on their sofas 🤣🤣🤣

Why is Josh spamming the internet with cringe photos. Does anyone remember when she said he is regularly bombarded by brands to become their ambassador? For what men with zero personality and no morals?
I think if josh was inundated with offers of work with brands, he most definitely would be doing as many ads as R, whether that be on his social media or hers..... I call bullshit... I mean, he's no David Beckham modelling Calvin klein underpants, or haig whiskey is he 🤣 even though she thinks he is haha
Just like it was bullshit that she turned down a £40k gambling ad, and this morning and good morning Britain were in a bidding war to get her on their sofas 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Report it to who? Devon and Cornwall police who he works for 🤔
He works for them yes but they can't ignore blatant rule breaking. If every member of their force got away with it we'd be fucked. I'm not naive and I don't hold much hope no, but if we are going to moan about it we may aswell report it. If they do nothing they do nothing but they certainly won't act if no one tells them.

Reactions: 14
Right if anyone is planning to report the idiots, they’ve broken rules by letting Betsy stay overnight at Emily’s, by letting Seb out to the skating park to mix with other households, by letting workmen in their home without wearing masks and by forming a support bubble with Emily if her boyfriend lives with her and or if he is travelling into the area to stay overnight with her at the weekends. Although in the latter case it would actually be Emily that would be issued the fine and her boyfriend, not Rachael and Josh as Emily is indeed the one breaking the guidelines (Rach and Josh could claim ignorance to the fact that she has another support bubble at the weekend.)

Unfortunately, the guidance is shite and there are several ways to bend it to your circumstances as I’m sure Josh knows. Without doubt they are taking the piss and pushing boundaries with how much they are willing to give the rules the big duck You, but you can’t report someone for being a disrespectful, thoughtless bellend. The fact that he’s a copper makes it 10x worse to watch, but to be perfectly honest, if he is still one now, after supporting underage drinking, keeping quiet about her financial shenanigans, letting her publicly breach his data protection code, and of course doing it himself by telling her crime details, flaunting his job as a threat when trying to close down this website and numerous other allegations, are D&C Police going to give a shiny tit about Covid? I doubt it.

Give Torbays MP a shout about it if anything. Maybe that will wipe the arrogant smile of her face.

Reactions: 22
Right if anyone is planning to report the idiots, they’ve broken rules by letting Betsy stay overnight at Emily’s, by letting Seb out to the skating park to mix with other households, by letting workmen in their home without wearing masks and by forming a support bubble with Emily if her boyfriend lives with her and or if he is travelling into the area to stay overnight with her at the weekends. Although in the latter case it would actually be Emily that would be issued the fine and her boyfriend, not Rachael and Josh as Emily is indeed the one breaking the guidelines (Rach and Josh could claim ignorance to the fact that she has another support bubble at the weekend.)

Unfortunately, the guidance is shite and there are several ways to bend it to your circumstances as I’m sure Josh knows. Without doubt they are taking the piss and pushing boundaries with how much they are willing to give the rules the big duck You, but you can’t report someone for being a disrespectful, thoughtless bellend. The fact that he’s a copper makes it 10x worse to watch, but to be perfectly honest, if he is still one now, after supporting underage drinking, keeping quiet about her financial shenanigans, letting her publicly breach his data protection code, and of course doing it himself by telling her crime details, flaunting his job as a threat when trying to close down this website and numerous other allegations, are D&C Police going to give a shiny tit about Covid? I doubt it.

Give Torbays MP a shout about it if anything. Maybe that will wipe the arrogant smile of her face.

Thankyou. I know it seems pointless but it will make me feel better 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Sadly Kevin Foster is a complete prick. He's as useless as an MP as Rachaeaeaeaele is as a decent human being

Reactions: 8
I got the boring 'we'll pass your comments on' from my complaint to Lego. I simply said that seeing as she says she advocates for DA victims why doesn't she donate the lego to children in refuges who probably left all their toys behind. Especially seeing as other than an ad I've never seen the kids play with lego.
I was never fussed about Lego so could be wrong, but looks like those sets were way too young for I & T anyway? Didn't seem likely that they'd want to be making those kits if they didn't have to for an ad; they'd definitely be easily capable of more complicated ones. Just seems odd using a 10 and 11 year old for things marketed at 5/6+ 🤷‍♀️

I was never fussed about Lego so could be wrong, but looks like those sets were way too young for I & T anyway? Didn't seem likely that they'd want to be making those kits if they didn't have to for an ad; they'd definitely be easily capable of more complicated ones. Just seems odd using a 10 and 11 year old for things marketed at 5/6+ 🤷‍♀️
Completely agree. Total waste. Why don't people ever question why she doesn't pass things on? She keeps every freebie she wants for herself. We only see her pass on pointless tat.

Reactions: 7
Came to say the same, T is way too old seeing as they’d probably never play with lego normally and she looks uncomfortable, I don’t ever recall the kids having many toys either, mainly iPads and Xbox,

Are we not allowed to edit the wiki once it's been started? The part about how the paypal came to be started, the battered woman in the doorway story but I'm not sure if that ever made the national media. There's something else too, when she had the coil or whatever it was removed and became pregnant within days and seemed to be bragging about it. Which was a pretty crappy thing to do. But since when has Rachel ever cared about anyone else's feelings.

No ulcers back then hun🤷‍♀️
042E863F-1D11-4233-8EC3-5110617ED0CA.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Are we not allowed to edit the wiki once it's been started? The part about how the paypal came to be started, the battered woman in the doorway story but I'm not sure if that ever made the national media. There's something else too, when she had the coil or whatever it was removed and became pregnant within days and seemed to be bragging about it. Which was a pretty crappy thing to do. But since when has Rachel ever cared about anyone else's feelings.

No ulcers back then hun🤷‍♀️View attachment 397617
I thought it could be edited by anyone, does it not show the edit button for you?

No it doesn't I looked all over.

Also to add this has given me a good laugh tonight watching Joyce trying to measure a wall.
Maybe you have been naughty at some point and had your rights taken away?! Just checked on another wiki that someone else started and I could edit it if I wanted to. I know it needs loads adding, I just wanted to make a start. Let me know and I will add stuff on - I've got a note on my phone so I'll just stick it in there until I have time to write something in properly!

• Heart
Why not put your bloody phone down and help him measure it you absolute bell end!!
Plus is the local Mp Kevin the same Kevin that delivers for her? 😁

• Haha
Maybe you have been naughty at some point and had your rights taken away?! Just checked on another wiki that someone else started and I could edit it if I wanted to. I know it needs loads adding, I just wanted to make a start. Let me know and I will add stuff on - I've got a note on my phone so I'll just stick it in there until I have time to write something in properly!
I wonder if that's because you are a VIP Tattler? excellent job so far though 😘, all newbies, HUNS and hangers on need to read this first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.