PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From trying to lick her own arse hole to a family friendly Lego advert. Classy as ever hey rach.

Reactions: 19
I got the boring 'we'll pass your comments on' from my complaint to Lego. I simply said that seeing as she says she advocates for DA victims why doesn't she donate the lego to children in refuges who probably left all their toys behind. Especially seeing as other than an ad I've never seen the kids play with lego.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
ok technically you don’t ‘have’ to socially distance, Ishould have said ‘should’. Like with Christmas mixing, just because we can do something doesn’t mean we should, Or that its a good idea.

the idea of support bubbles was purely to protect the mental health of the genuinely vulnerable/lonely. Literally everyone seems to use them as away of seeing people socially that they really shouldn’t. Hence why we now have 1-2000 people dying daily! Seriously, how are we ever going to get out of this pandemic 🤦🏼‍♀️ And influencers flouting the rules so very publicly is intensifying the issue!

just my opinion, but one based on what I see
Ah ok I see what you mean. I guess the blame slightly lies with the government for making the rules as they are. I do agree with everyone that Rach/Emily shouldn't be bubbled & Emily should be bubbled with her boyfriend as she obviously sees him too hence the male toiletries in her shower.

Just want to say on a personal level me & my kids don't come into contact with anyone other than my sister & her family. We are both working from home & kids are obv home schooling I get online shopping deliveries & my sister does go to the super market once a week but is fully masked up etc. The only person who I guess is a risk is her partner but he has no choice but to go to work. We only see them once every two weeks & to be honest I think its saved everyone involveds mental health & I dont think it poses a huge risk to anyone involved as we literally are a bubble, we see no one else 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Keeping the ad spoils AGAIN.

If the Lego was simply gifted, they would have received the sets alone (an expensive gift nonetheless!). However, she will have also been paid a fee to “advertise” the Lego.

Katie Ellison has a third of the followers that Rachel does so probably received a smaller fee but donated her last Lego haul from the same ad campaign in the form of a giveaway, stating that whilst her children love Lego they have enough toys.

Meanwhile Greedy Gail wheels out Isaac and keeps the Lego and pockets the cash 😡

Why are these ads even happening atm? Who has a spare £90 to drop on one Lego set a month after Christmas in the middle of a pandemic-induced recession?

F1E846D3-CE15-47DA-B552-7B39C5C028E3.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 21

If the Lego was simply gifted, they would have received the sets alone (an expensive gift nonetheless!). However, she will have also been paid a fee to “advertise” the Lego.

Katie Ellison has a third of the followers that Rachel does so probably received a smaller fee but donated her last Lego haul from the same ad campaign in the form of a giveaway, stating that whilst her children love Lego they have enough toys.

Meanwhile Greedy Gail wheels out Isaac and keeps the Lego and pockets the cash 😡

Why are these ads even happening atm? Who has a spare £90 to drop on one Lego set a month after Christmas in the middle of a pandemic-induced recession?

View attachment 397377
I love lego but my sister actually got some sets from aliexpress and they are indentical for a fraction of the price 🤣

Reactions: 1
parents of babies under 1 can also have a support bubble, to try and negate loneliness.

I personally don’t think the support bubbles should exist, except in the most genuine of circumstances, as it is pretty much a blue light for anyone to break the rules and have visitors around.
Is Wibble under 1 year? Emily's son is 3 years old. And her boyfriend is living with her full time as he is on furlough from his job (and was spending every other weekend there anyway with his son)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Is Wibble under 1 year? Emily's son is 3 years old. And her boyfriend is living with her full time as he is on furlough from his job (and was spending every other weekend there anyway with his son)
He’s living with her full time? They need reporting! bleeping PC Josh needs sacking, what a twit.

Wilby is 18 months almost so not under 1

Reactions: 22
I'm not doubting you but have you got any proof/photos just incase someone wanted to report it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔😏

Reactions: 6
I'm not doubting you but have you got any proof/photos just incase someone wanted to report it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔😏
I suppose you’ve proof Emily has been trying to lick her hole in R’s house today so surely if the police turn up at her door and the boyfriend is there that proves she’s broken the law 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
No proof. Just what I've been told by my friend who is the unfortunate acquaintance of Emily and everything else she said seems to be true. I'm wondering if Ratchet has Emily round as employee (looking after kids or PA) thereby getting around the bubble rule. Emily doesn't appear to be working other than the volunteering in the coffee shop and I assume she wouldn't qualify for benefits immediately as she left her old job as shoe shop manager voluntarily.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 397377
What i can't get my head around aswell is that all these big companies like lego and tesco really do not need to waste their money paying influencers like R during a pandemic because their products and well established names sell themselves 🤷‍♀️
Its not like their business revenue rely on people like R to advertise for them to keep them afloat. I just don't get it

No proof. Just what I've been told by my friend who is the unfortunate acquaintance of Emily and everything else she said seems to be true. I'm wondering if Ratchet has Emily round as employee (looking after kids or PA) thereby getting around the bubble rule. Emily doesn't appear to be working other than the volunteering in the coffee shop and I assume she wouldn't qualify for benefits immediately as she left her old job as shoe shop manager voluntarily.
Even if R tried to use the childcare card... its impossible because she doesn't leave her kid with Emily... they dick around with each other 🤣

Reactions: 16
Ah so shes not quite thick enough to publish the proof....yet. Unlike rach 🙄🤣

She doesn’t drink
Looks like a throw back to a hotel stay, how tragic that shes sat glued to her phone still.

Reactions: 10
Rachel specifically said the they were Emily’s support bubble as she had been struggling with her mental health this year, she was a warrior who was moving to Devon to be near Rachel as she had no one else etc so she can’t just say how “oh Emily? She’s staff 🤷🏼‍♀️” I’m sure there are screenshots here of when Rachel said all that.

Unless she gets away with it because Josh works for their local police, which can’t be legal 😡

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t drink
So I’ll just lay on the bed trying to look nonchalant and moody with just my top and knickers on with a glass of vino in the hope that all my huns will message in their thousands asking where I got my socks from....

Ah so shes not quite thick enough to publish the proof....yet. Unlike rach 🙄🤣

Looks like a throw back to a hotel stay, how tragic that shes sat glued to her phone still.
The worlds shittest hotel with suitcases glued to the wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is Josh spamming the internet with cringe photos. Does anyone remember when she said he is regularly bombarded by brands to become their ambassador? For what men with zero personality and no morals?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.