Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
I can’t deal with this incessant whining about home schooling and that teachers are having to defend themselves for doing their jobs.

First of all it’s a privilege that children in the UK have free at the point of use education. Millions of children all over the world don’t have access to what we take for granted. Whatever year your child may be in and however little or lots of work they are doing is for their benefit. It’s not a bloody jail sentence, they are not being punished, they are taking part in structured learning. It’s a blessing not a curse and people whining about it is the most self indulgent crap I’ve ever seen.

Second teachers have gone above and beyond for the last 12 months with very little support from central Government! They have had to change and adapt syllabuses, deal with many different agencies to provide safety, police strict Covid restrictions in school and communicate with parents/ children remotely trying to provide the best solution for our kids. Have a bit of respect. They are trying to keep your kids physical safety, mental development and educational needs as up to date as is reasonably possible. If that’s an inconvenience to you as a parent you should really look at your attitude before anything else.

Thirdly it’s looking highly likely that schools won’t reopen till April. The reason for that is that in the last week nearly 7k people in the UK have died. That’s 7k families that have had a cruel bereavement (and it is really fucking cruel) to deal with because of a virus no one was prepared for. The infection rates are still increasing and NHS admittance is at breaking point. Those Doctors and Nurses are trying to save people’s lives in dire circumstances and the only hope we have is vaccines that are theoretically still in the human trial stage. They have not yet provided enough data to know how they work nor for how long. Bitching about how bad you feel is not going to change this. The only thing that will help all of us is sucking it up, sticking to the rules (which incidentally are looking like they will become stricter, so Rachaels bubble will be finished,) and working together to get the best possible outcome. Yes, you may feel like shit, but for fucks sake, put on your big girl knickers and deal with it.

One thing I know for absolute certain is that if a child who’s routine has been turned upside down has a mother walking around crying, moaning and acting like spoilt child for being put into the sticky spot of having to reorganise their time, it’s not going to help the child’s productivity, stability or mental health. People need to grow up now. What message does it give your kids if you disrespect their teachers and the viruses potency. Not a good one!

(Just specifically to Rachael though, the audacity of whinging whilst breaking Covid rules is as breathtakingly ignorant as ever. You are one cheeky bitch.)

• Heart
Reactions: 58

FridaK

VIP Member
Totally read this in Bridgets voice!!
Stop IT 😂😂😂 I can not handle Rach as Bridget.

Could you imagine .....
January 1st 2021
Weight - 7 stone
Calories consumed - 246 (when Josh cut up a Boost bar and fed it to me.)
Number of kids I’ve exploited for money - 7 (inc Emily’s)
Number of likes on Instagram - 8756 (good, could do better.)
Number of times cried - 7 because can’t get viral post.
Number of online orders - 20
Pocket money given to Josh - £670 (needed new socks for capsule wardrobe)
Number of people pretended to like when really hate - lost count
🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Tigger1

Josh hunched over in that attic is making me 😂 #housegoals. He’ll be shaped like a quaver in 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Chelles17

First time poster here and tattle convert 🙋‍♀️ Have followed PTWM from the beginning and remember her tattle rant. I was one of the naive ones to feel sorry for her and think how awful you people were. I didn't come to look at tattle at the time as thought you were horrible trolls and didn't want any part in it. I was listening to a podcast last month with Lalalaletmeexplain and Megan Rose Lane, and they mentioned the awful comments Megan had received on tattle and it reminded me of ptwm. I was already raising my eyebrows at ptwm's extravagant lifestyle and some of her content. So I came to tattle to nosey, and oh my I have had my eyes opened since. Tattle has taken over my life lol, I have read threads on the nurse mum, Stacey Solomon, Mrs hinch etc but ptwm I am disgusted with. I view her in a totally different light now and shocked at how she gets away with it!! I am annoyed at how long it took me to see the light but hey I'm here now 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Catlady1

VIP Member
I’m starting a petition. All those who wouldn’t mind PTWM fucking off of Instagram for the whole of for the lockdown so she can home school her children and not try and sell us crap and pretend to be a charity please sign below.....

• Haha
Reactions: 47

FridaK

VIP Member
Just seen this on my newsfeed isn't that the photo that was posted this morning? 🤷‍♀️
To summarise what’s happened

School dinners are cooked in school obviously but the food used comes from I think five private companies that bid to the Government for the contracts. During the pandemic when the Government were providing school meals during the holidays (when school had no staff in,) they gave parents vouchers to get the food from Supermarkets themselves. But when on shutdown during term time, the private companies still provide the food and the school kitchen staff make hampers for families, based on a government/ contractor directive of what each family should get per child.

This morning photographs from parents getting these hampers started to appear. Marcus Rashford picked up on them and highlighted that it was inadequate. Then everyone saw it and people started to get angry. The contractors are asked to provide £30 worth of food per child for 2 weeks school meals. When the pictures started to circulate, it was obvious that the contents of the hamper costs much less than £30 (approx £5.12.) One particular contractor that has been providing these specific food for hampers is called Chartwells. Chartwells CEO is a huge Tory Party donor called Dominic Blakemore.

People obviously are now accusing Chartwells and other contractors of profiteering and the Tory Party of giving contractors to their donors (cronyism, you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours etc.) Unfortunately this is standard for the Tory Party and has been happening throughout the Pandemic. Most specifically with the Track and Trace system where they gave the 13 billion pound contract to a ‘friend’ Dido Harding and she hasn’t delivered either.

Anyway, Marcus Rashford has a meeting this afternoon with the Department of Education and Chartwells, plus he has asked for copies of the instructions given to school staff about how much food to include in the hamper and costing data from Chartwells about how much they have profited from this and the last period of lockdown. Now what will happen is the Government will shit themselves and back track, Chartwells will blame school kitchen staff and say they have been under providing 🙄. School kitchen staff will just be grateful something is being done and the end result will be that by this time next week, families will be receiving a substantially bigger hamper and kids won’t go hungry anymore.

Hope that’s more helpful than a 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 46

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I can’t believe she has had the fucking audacity to have a go at a TEACHER, of all people, and say she works full time 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 378699
FUCK OFF YOU RANCID BITCH. You work full time do you? Doing what, exactly? Talking to yourself on camera and uploading it to Instagram isn't a job, you tosser. And your husband is a full time key worker is he? Again, doing what, exactly? As he certainly isn't out of the house for 40 hours per week, and you haven't referenced him working from home in months.

How dare you slag off teachers, who are working their absolute arses off having been thrust into remote teaching with about 12 hours notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Monkeybum

VIP Member
It's annoyed/amused so much her declaration that she works full time. Can just imagine the conversation with the teacher

R - sorry but I work full time
Teacher (fully aware of her 'full time' job) - oh, apologies I didn't realise you worked full time, what is your job?
R - I'm a social media influencer.
T - Really? What's your page? I might have heard of you?
R - Part Time Working Mummy
T - Well this is awkward 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

FridaK

VIP Member
Lovely girl....... that whole video was ... what’s the word.... problematic?
I see casting for ‘Shameless Devon’ is going very well 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Dance1983

Ok, there’s so much bullshit in today’s sob story about how hard homeschooling is, I don’t even know where to start.
1) Telling lies on Instagram is not a full time job. Considering how busy she is she certainly had time to do her hair and make up (badly).
2) She said Isaac said THEY had an enrichment day, and Betsy then says so THEY had the morning of. Who are they? Because Isaac and Lula don’t go to the same school and she’d already talked about Edies work? This was made up to make it look like a kid had a melt down because of homeschooling - all for sympathy.
3) Maybe buy Wilby one less over priced outfit this week - that would ensure she had enough money sort them out with proper technology
4) “can’t login” is all I ever hear from her - fucks sake write down their username and passwords
5) That story about Sebs teacher teaching the whole lesson on mute is bullshit. I’m a teacher and have seen loads of people retweeting the story about the teacher being on mute. It wouldn’t happen - there’s at least half of the class who would’ve alerted the teacher on Teams using the chat function - the teacher also would have realised when she asked the class a question. Maybe instead of laughing suggest that Seb messages to say so?
6) Oh and lastly - schools have to provide 3-5 hrs worth of work. No school in this country would phone a parent and ask for evidence that she’s taught the kids all day.
So basically all of this is to try and be relatable to other parents - it’s all lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
That woman is a fucking c**t.

You’ve all literally seen just a tiny bit of that report because she has no boundaries. Now imagine receiving over 30 messages with pages from those reports (which she claims she was given last year but managed to send me long before that, perhaps 2018?) all I did was put a sad emoji on a story following her daughters therapy homework being shown for content.
What she sent me was even more harrowing than that.
I’d have thought she’d have learnt her lesson after she was outed on here for it but clearly, she doesn’t see any harm in it and goes and does it again..for over 200k people to view this time.

That woman is a waste of skin.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

MrsA99

VIP Member
LOL at Edie replying to Josh re attic renovation 🤣
"Edie, what do you think of Daddy's work?".....
"You haven't been doing nothing!"
Edie will be the one that calls her mother out on sooo much shit in the future 😄

Why doesn't Josh realise he just looks like an idiot and R is taking the piss out of him?

Oh and if they think it's warm in the attic with insulation now, wait until the summer. If she didn't like how hot and sweaty she got in the bath, the attic is a whole different ball game 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Tigger1

I think Josh’s full time key worker is as a carer - to her - she is utterly incapable and useless. If she is trying to pretend her full time job is sitting in front of that bloody phone spouting shite day in day out then she needs to get a grip on reality.
Edited to add - sounds like she is after 5 gifted laptops as well 😂 you seriously couldn’t make this shit up. Has enough money for deckchairs, egg swings, trampolines, clown clothes, braces but can’t buy her kids a laptop?

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Do you know what I find awful about this. If indeed true, Josh chose not to stop drinking to provide Seb with stability. He is his father and couldn’t but the mental wellbeing of his son above booze.
If Seb was affected, surely you would have stopped completely as a couple. Well, I know that’s what would I’d have done 😞

Attachments

• Sad