PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I swear but the amount of swearing in those stories is disgusting. The majority of her followers will be Mums who would more than likely watch those videos with their children about!

I wonder if R paid for Emily's coat? šŸ¤”
On the video last night where she was cuddling Isaac you heard Seb saying "duck off". Hardly surprising when every other word that comes out of her mouth is a swear word! I know teenagers like to swear, I know I did šŸ˜‚ but I wouldn't have said that to a parental figure and I wouldn't expect to hear it directed at me now. I am lucky that I only have one child, but if I had younger ones, particularly Wilbert who will be learning to talk and copy his siblings (when he can drag himself away from the telly of course) I'd be reminding the older kids to avoid swearing around him. Although if his first word is "duck" she'll think it's hilarious and video it for the 'gram šŸ™„

Reactions: 21
Lovely girl....... that whole video was ... whatā€™s the word.... problematic?
I see casting for ā€˜Shameless Devonā€™ is going very well šŸ¤Ø

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jesus would you want Emily working in your coffee shop (voluntary or not) when apparently every other sentence had duck in it šŸ˜³

Also I think its out of order them ripping to pieces the guy that did nothing wrong except wanting his coffee extra wet...this guy and other like it are the reason Emily has a coffee shop to volunteer at, it would certainly put me off if I knew the witches of Eastwick were going to be cackling on their stories at my order!
Iā€™ve said this countless times before and Iā€™ll say it again- why oh why do her huns not see her for the vile person she is?

Reactions: 19
I canā€™t see her being friends with Emily for long they both seem like they want all the attention ā€œlook at me Iā€™m so funnyā€

Also wouldnā€™t a DV want to keep a low profile not be broadcasted to millions.

I think itā€™s a very odd friendship

Reactions: 22
I canā€™t see her being friends with Emily for long they both seem like they want all the attention ā€œlook at me Iā€™m so funnyā€

Really wish one of her sheep would question why Ratchet is giving out Emily's exact location if she has just escaped an abuser.

Reactions: 9
Keep your bleeping mask on. 1 in 3 can be symptomless and here is this bellend chatting without a mask all over a stack of coffee cups. I like my coffee with potential covid thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
How she has the audacity to say she sticks to the rules because sheā€™s so anxious! I hate the way she justifies it by saying weā€™re a ā€œlittle bubbleā€ total bullshit.
Also Emily has not fled domestic violence, Iā€™ve no doubt she has been a victim of DV in the past but sheā€™s whipped up a story about how sheā€™s moved to escape it. Pretty sure most DV victims wouldnā€™t want their locations all over Instagram

Reactions: 15

I agree, even though they have been friends a few years, Emily is now local and will spend alot of time with rach and vise versa, more than they have before... so given time, their personalities will clash and rach won't want someone who is louder and funnier than her around her. She won't want anyone taking the attention away from herself so their "perfect" friendship will fizzle out and then Emily will have moved miles away from everything familiar for R to just drop her like a sack of tit

Reactions: 22
I agree, even though they have been friends a few years, Emily is now local and will spend alot of time with rach and vise versa, more than they have before... so given time, their personalities will clash and rach won't want someone who is louder and funnier than her around her. She won't want anyone taking the attention away from herself so their "perfect" friendship will fizzle out and then Emily will have moved miles away from everything familiar for R to just drop her like a sack of tit
Don't forget younger and prettier and obviously Emily prefers to hangout with bekind, that's going to bruise rachets ego after time

Reactions: 13
Random question but does rachet ever go out alone like to the shops for a big shop ??
GASP! Of course not. She can't go anywhere without Joyce holding her hand, with a supply of paper bags on hand to control panic attacks and to catch horrendous vomiting.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.