PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, she's doing herself no favours is she 🤣🤣
One of these days she'll block the wrong person. The truth always outs in the end and it's been almost 2 years now since the questions first started. No matter how hard she tries to hide, they will keep being asked.

Reactions: 12
One of these days she'll block the wrong person. The truth always outs in the end and it's been almost 2 years now since the questions first started. No matter how hard she tries to hide, they will keep being asked.
I had NO idea it’s been going on nearly 2 years 😳 no wonder she’s shitting it!!

Reactions: 5
I'm hoping she ends up befriending the wrong person and they out her too 🤣
Or someone from her pasts has hard evidence and comes forward lol
Wishful thinking I know

Reactions: 12
I had NO idea it’s been going on nearly 2 years 😳 no wonder she’s shitting it!!
Yep 2 years this May. She thought she could stop it all with her Tattle rant the following month but nope, we're all still here asking questions.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yep 2 years this May. She thought she could stop it all with her Tattle rant the following month but nope, we're all still here asking questions.
I really wish we could re watch that tattle rant 🤣🤣
She really thought she had the power to take down a whole website forum. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was pretty good acting and it took me a while to come over and read for myself. I'd also love to know the numbers of the followers like me who got converted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She really thought she had the power to take down a whole website forum. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was pretty good acting and it took me a while to come over and read for myself. I'd also love to know the numbers of the followers like me who got converted 🤣
There was a poll on an early thread. A lot of people came over from the tattle rant :ROFLMAO:
I did, I was going off her anyway at the time and came over here because I couldn’t believe that anyone would be writing what she claimed was being said. Turns out I was right 🤣

Reactions: 20
I know wish I'd recorded it. There was a hell of a lot of new people after that. It totally backfired on her.

Reactions: 11
I never seen the tattle rant 😞
I’m only started insta about a year ago and she never put the video on Facebook

Reactions: 4
After commenting or calling her out on anything, block her first! Then when she tries to search for you she won’t be able to see your profile and will lose her tiny little mind. 😉😉

“JOOOOOSSSHH I can’t find WeWantPayPalAnswers on Instagram and they’re saying mean things about me. Can you get your old colleagues on the hunt to track the bastards down. JOOOOOSH”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know wish I'd recorded it. There was a hell of a lot of new people after that. It totally backfired on her.
I remember she tried to make out this site was specifically made just to slag her off, and that she was being stalked everywhere she went and people were waiting outside her house, the lot 🤣🤣🤣
Think she just had an image of a witch hunt with pitch forks in her head and just ran with it haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I joined after the tattle rant. She was pregnant and said it was full of people wishing her baby died and a poll on when Betsy would get pregnant. I couldn't believe people could be so vile so wanted to see for myself. I remember taking a big deep breath to prepare myself for the disgusting things I was about to read. And still looking 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How did i miss the tattle rant 🙄 i had stopped watching the drivel ages ago and randomly found this thread while searching for something else, now I read it several times a day . #hooked

Reactions: 10
I joined after the tattle rant. She was pregnant and said it was full of people wishing her baby died and a poll on when Betsy would get pregnant. I couldn't believe people could be so vile so wanted to see for myself. I remember taking a big deep breath to prepare myself for the disgusting things I was about to read. And still looking 🤷‍♀️
Precisely the same as me, I don't comment as often as some but I read every day and I can't wait to see the Lying, Deceitful, Underhanded, Thief's downfall 🤩

Reactions: 21
The dead baby comments from R really pissed me off.

I think someone said about the old wives tales of not having all the baby equipment in your house too soon and then there was something about a baby grow with Angel wings on it. It reminded someone of an outfit their friends baby wore when they passed away. Rach might be a theiving bleep but we wouldn't wish the death of a child on her. I've been there, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i too came over for a nosey after the tattle rant and it opened my eyes to her - not what she was wanting! 🤣🤣 thanks for helping me join the dots up, you lot! (i don’t post a lot but read it everyday... i actually work for a living, Rach 😜)

Reactions: 19
I come over when she done the tattle rant looking for all the vile comments you trolls made and I found none 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

I was growing a bit suspicious as all of a sudden she could afford this and that, all makes sense now.

and I’ve never left 😂

Im sure she had the rant on her highlights for a bit, then properly knew it would send more over here 😂

Reactions: 17
**VERY LONG BULLSHIT RANT Status BY RATSHit Over on FB **

I too came over here to defend her after her tattle snot fest, haven’t left since 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
For the huns who believe Emily was fleeing violence and then they see her there like that. Swearing doesn’t bother me at all personally but you know all happy and jovial and what a laugh. Not saying you can’t get your happiness back after abuse because of course you can and she by all accounts has but...if merely weeks ago your toothy leader led you up the garden path to believing this woman has nothing, alone with her child, fleeing horrifying things then you see that? You’re not asking questions?

Reactions: 19
**VERY LONG BULLSHIT RANT Status BY RATSHit Over on FB **

I too came over here to defend her after her tattle snot fest, haven’t left since 😂
I remember reading this and thinking OMG how crazy of that lady to go through all that to find her address but then the more I thought of it and followed along with her I realised that R is the one who put her own address out there for people to know & put all the kids school information public..she wasn’t being stalked per say..everyone body and there bleeping cow knew where she lived and she still to this day continues to put out all of there private information public 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wasn’t on Tattle at the time of the Tattle rant but whenever I watched her stories she seemed almost manic so i decided to look up Tattle and learnt ALOT!!!!! and that bleeping laugh she does when she’s talking about something serious really goes through my brain!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.