PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how when she’s being paid to, she manages to keep the kids and other random fuckers out of her ‘on the bed stories’ 🤨

Reactions: 15
Do any of you tattlers who are good with letters and wording want to draft an email up that we can all send to Tesco, bold etc etc? By bombarding these companies with emails about her it may make them think twice

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do any of you tattlers who are good with letters and wording want to draft an email up that we can all send to Tesco, bold etc etc? By bombarding these companies with emails about her it may make them think twice
Good idea. Re-word it slightly and sign it. I’m happy to complain to all these companies

Reactions: 5
She definitely needs one of those phones for herself, her camera is tit 🤣 why did that look like she was filming through her cctv lol

Although,I'm sure none of them need a FREE iPhone, give it to a warrior in need!!
If josh can afford to buy 2 apple iwatches then you don't need to be gifted 2 iphones.
Tesco really need to be notified and stop working with her!!
This is exactly what I mentioned to Tesco in my complaint. I asked them why she doesn't donate her advert shopping to those in need as she clearly isn't short for food when she's buying 4 bunches of flowers. I also asked lego why she can't donate it to children in refuge when they often flee with nothing.

Reactions: 13
Really struggling this week but ooops ad ad ad for stupid tesco mobile , and people in visiting her with coffee when nobody else has seen anyone in weeks, but sorry I'm being unreasonable she works FT so it will be a bad week duck off rancid , try juggling family house home Schooling and actual work, and that FT work including being front line and getting verbal abuse because of waiting times etc

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ive skipped through that advert, don’t want to give her the time of day, but what’s this about a new phone?

Reactions: 1
If only Eat That Frog knew an influencer who had free spends at Tesco and could help them....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Same here. I commented on it and Josh has blocked me. 😂😂
She's bleeping delusional if she actually believes she works full time when she clearly has time to be going through comments on someone else's Instagram post and blocking people who actively call her out (excuse the language)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I liked the comment on that mama’s page about the PayPal scam and she’s blocked me! 💔💜💔 oh Rach, SCREAMS guilt to me💔 lollllllll
I love that she shared her page, directing traffic over there and yet she can't delete the comments calling her out 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry for going off topic a bit but can anyone of you tell me if there is a thread on The Nurse Mun, she infuriates me most times, yes she is a amazing mummy to her son, but she is so self involved in her self, and a bit of a entitled t*at too
yes please join on over on our nursemum thread the more the merrier 🤣

Reactions: 6
Sorry for going off topic a bit but can anyone of you tell me if there is a thread on The Nurse Mun, she infuriates me most times, yes she is a amazing mummy to her son, but she is so self involved in her self, and a bit of a entitled t*at too
Rach also shared a story on insta telling her to spend the go fund me money on ‘whatever she wanted’... maybe she got her ideas from Rach now she’s spunked her sons money 🤪

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.