PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some are open. My mums school nursery is and most private ones
Yea forgot nurseries are aloud everyone in 🤦‍♀️just made me mad how she palmed him off . Nurseries should be closed to . My sisters caught Covid (she works in a private nursery)as a lovely parent and new bf took the child in to nursery even tho they both had it 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She is not a nice person. I have a good friend who is an acquaintance of her and I have heard some awful things. She is a spoilt princess who doesn't care who she upsets or screws over to get what she wants.
Hence why she’s friends with r then 🙄

Reactions: 8
Also, I wish she would just not mention how she's got so much tit going on. 3rd time she's mentioned it now and been vague. Either shut up about it, or tell everyone what apparent problems you have!!!
I still reckon its to do with the girls dad!
And FYI rach, you have an illegal bubble!!! So I would keep it to yourself if you don't want to be fined because someone local will (if they haven't already) report you

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Emily is bubbling with them volunteering at a coffee shop?? And her little boy is going to a nursery. The Rona goes all around all around. And is this coffee shop a charity? What do these people not understand about how a virus spreads. Stop trying to stretch the rules and stay at home and sit it all out. Like the rest of us. I suffer from depression and anxiety and have just been diagnosed with diabetes. My son has asd. Today I want to cry but have to keep a lid on it!! Get a backbone! And do the best for your kids that you say you love so much your heart hurts!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry for going off topic a bit but can anyone of you tell me if there is a thread on The Nurse Mun, she infuriates me most times, yes she is a amazing mummy to her son, but she is so self involved in her self, and a bit of a entitled t*at too
There are 3 threads on thenursemum now. Read all 3 and you will see shes not the amazing mummy people think she is at all. The situation with her is serious and dangerous, many are reporting her to social services, she lies about things and does things to make her son worse, so she can get carers, sympathy and donations. People need to read all 3 threads to see how serious it is. She shouldn't be calling herself thenursemum either, she's not working as a nurse and is hoping people won't notice.

Reactions: 9
Yea forgot nurseries are aloud everyone in 🤦‍♀️just made me mad how she palmed him off . Nurseries should be closed to . My sisters caught Covid (she works in a private nursery)as a lovely parent and new bf took the child in to nursery even tho they both had it 🤦‍♀️
Yeah its crazy. Especially with all the people she's seeing then chucking him in nursery. Hope your sister is OK ❤ my sons nursery isn't open apart from keyworkers so think it's just what the school wants maybe

Reactions: 4
This is not what support bubbles were made for. She’s making an absolute mockery of the whole thing. This one “bubble” are coming into contact with probably thousands of people per week now if you include Emily’s son at nursery.. Emily in the cafe.. seb at the skatepark and then wherever else they all trot off to while we’re supposed to be in lockdown. How are her followers not seeing this??? Mind blowing really

Reactions: 22
Volunteering is one thing but most voluntary work has paused for now due to lockdown and Emily is basically going and having a social with Jordan; it doesn’t sound professional at all. She should not be bubbling with anyone, she should be at home with her child, teaching him and keeping him safe like everyone else has to.

Reactions: 21
Yeah its crazy. Especially with all the people she's seeing then chucking him in nursery. Hope your sister is OK ❤ my sons nursery isn't open apart from keyworkers so think it's just what the school wants maybe
She’s not to bad thankfully . That’s it working in a coffee shop seeing all this lot and apparently her fella to 🤦‍♀️ Makes me so mad how carful me and a lot of others have been but you get idiots like this that think they are invincible .

Reactions: 6
This is not what support bubbles were made for. She’s making an absolute mockery of the whole thing. This one “bubble” are coming into contact with probably thousands of people per week now if you include Emily’s son at nursery.. Emily in the cafe.. seb at the skatepark and then wherever else they all trot off to while we’re supposed to be in lockdown. How are her followers not seeing this??? Mind blowing really
And also, more than likely she has seen her boyfriend since his last visit to her at Xmas, because he will be down Devon seeing his son probably every weekend or every other weekend, so she's coming into contact with him at least twice a month too

Reactions: 10
Volunteering is one thing but most voluntary work has paused for now due to lockdown and Emily is basically going and having a social with Jordan; it doesn’t sound professional at all. She should not be bubbling with anyone, she should be at home with her child, teaching him and keeping him safe like everyone else has to.
Voluntary work is one of the things you can continue to do in lockdown and is able to continue under the rules. For or some it is an absolute lifeline. (Not in this case obviously)

Reactions: 2
Voluntary work is one of the things you can continue to do in lockdown and is able to continue under the rules. For or some it is an absolute lifeline. (Not in this case obviously)
I know it has continued in some cases but a lot of voluntary services have paused or moved online, with varying degrees of success and effectiveness. I volunteer with Home Start and a couple of other organisations and the majority of my work has ceased during lockdown because I simply can’t engage with people in the same way online or the families I work with don’t have the tech to accept Zoom calls etc etc.

In any case, moving to Devon and putting your son in nursery so you can mess about making coffee with your mate’s mate is not essential IMO and I still think Emily should be staying home.

Reactions: 16
Jesus would you want Emily working in your coffee shop (voluntary or not) when apparently every other sentence had duck in it 😳

Also I think its out of order them ripping to pieces the guy that did nothing wrong except wanting his coffee extra wet...this guy and other like it are the reason Emily has a coffee shop to volunteer at, it would certainly put me off if I knew the witches of Eastwick were going to be cackling on their stories at my order!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.