PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they deffo read here - Josh’s smarmy comments about not being to stand up in the loft after loads of people commented about it!

Reactions: 10
She used to get ulcers a lot before she had braces but her lips never looked that inflated. Sorry I keep going on about it so much but she tells so many lies it's unreal. I've had to come off the jack monroe thread as I was getting so wound up but I've always got time for Rachel, I've waited 4 long years for this place.
Rachel you're a terrible mother and stepmother. Nobody needs to know that I looked like hugh hefner in bed🤢
Please tell me she didn't reference her 12 year old step son as basically a big playboy sleaze 🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm shell shocked at her recording her poor teacher. I hope she gets in trouble for that..there must be some other parents or a member of staff that follow her?
So wrong.
My friend is a teacher and she gets nervous doing zoom lessons as it is 😪
I know what school it is. I really think that the school needs to be informed that teachers are being recorded and put on the internet for hundreds of people to see.

Reactions: 19
I know what school it is. I really think that the school needs to be informed that teachers are being recorded and put on the internet for hundreds of people to see.
It's breaching confidentiality for starters

Reactions: 13
You just know when rach sits on her bed with the camera it can only mean one thing ..... #ad incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Josh hates the kids. Well I already knew that but nice for those two cuntards to confirm it. It's on their home account if anyone is interested. I can't see how the council will sign this off as being ok when it's finished when they can't even stand up straight.
3C82A408-F209-4E33-B9AC-169C8144C9B5.png

• Haha
Josh hates the kids. Well I already knew that but nice for those two cuntards to confirm it. It's on their home account if anyone is interested. I can't see how the council will sign this off as being ok when it's finished when they can't even stand up straight. View attachment 376916
Maybe they'll be those dickheads that decide to do it before they've had permission and ask retrospectively. If so, I hope it gets refused and they have to rip it all out!

Maybe they'll be those dickheads that decide to do it before they've had permission and ask retrospectively. If so, I hope it gets refused and they have to rip it all out!
They only need to get it sorted after its been done, they don't need planning permission. But there was a post on the local spotted ages ago that someone had built a bedroom in loft, neighbours complained after it was done and it had to be ripped out.

Reactions: 7
Yeah more than likely they won't tell no one and when someone snitches to the council they will play dumb

Reactions: 5
That loft conversion would never pass building regulations 😳

Would it not be considered as a floored attic? If they were to sell the house. The stairs up to it are too narrow for it to be a bedroom re fire regulations?? My tent it bigger than that room !!!

Am I right in believing that she has said that the builders have gone through the ceiling a number of times?
If so, it just shows how tight for space it is up there, builders rarely make that sort of mistake.

Reactions: 9
The way she spoke to S when he was obviously struggling with school work, yet she's more bothered about showing off her tacky milestone cards. 10/10 parenting there Rach 🙄

Reactions: 18
The way she spoke to S when he was obviously struggling with school work, yet she's more bothered about showing off her tacky milestone cards. 10/10 parenting there Rach 🙄
Its not the first time she's been caught on camera talking to the kids like tit because they have interrupted her talking tit to the camera
(Betsy posted her once without her knowing and rach made her delete it) 🤣

Reactions: 14
Would it not be considered as a floored attic? If they were to sell the house. The stairs up to it are too narrow for it to be a bedroom re fire regulations?? My tent it bigger than that room !!!
My parents have a house with a proper staircase that goes up to the attic. They have an actual attic room and the other room is fully boarded out, insulated etc. But they are unable to class it as a bedroom due to fire escapes. So whilst they may use it as a bedroom I don't think legally it can be classed as one (don't quote me on that). Also, I thought for someone to live in a garden shed you needed planning permission...

So Josh’s sister brought around some flowers- lockdown? Can’t mix? Essential journeys only 🤪.

Reactions: 6
My parents have a house with a proper staircase that goes up to the attic. They have an actual attic room and the other room is fully boarded out, insulated etc. But they are unable to class it as a bedroom due to fire escapes. So whilst they may use it as a bedroom I don't think legally it can be classed as one (don't quote me on that). Also, I thought for someone to live in a garden shed you needed planning permission...
Yep most of my neighbours have went up to their attics but they are not classed as rooms because of the stair thing.

Reactions: 5
So Josh’s sister brought around some flowers- lockdown? Can’t mix? Essential journeys only 🤪.
There were also around 3 or 4 bunches on that table in the dinner time video, clearly been doing her essential shopping

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.