PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in believing that she has said that the builders have gone through the ceiling a number of times?
If so, it just shows how tight for space it is up there, builders rarely make that sort of mistake.
Can be easily done if no boards down yet you’ve only got to slip off a joist and your foot goes through, looks like it’s all boarded now so shouldn’t happen again

Reactions: 3
Easy to laugh about it when you’ve got a mortgage isn’t it! Selfish prick.

688765E3-C22C-4A1E-B8E1-F6AD1AC99C33.jpeg

Josh proving he can stand up in his bedroom, albeit only in the middle 🤦🏼‍♀️ Good to know they still read here, hi Joshy 👋 it’s not a “quirky” space btw, it’s a tit, inadequate space for two “adults”, it would have been better for Seb.

87D1749E-D5D0-403D-9082-A639D76CD379.jpeg

Reactions: 22
Josh hunched over in that attic is making me 😂 #housegoals. He’ll be shaped like a quaver in 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I thought you have to have a door at the top or bottom of the stairs for it to be regulation? We have a totally borded loft but with no staircase and to get it proper could be quite difficult.

Reactions: 4
Forgive me if this has been said or I’ve missed it but I dip in and out because I cannot believe that someone can be that bad of a parent

but that loft looks dodgy duck how has it passed any checks?Doesn’t it have to have some type of window?
it looks like a dungeon

Reactions: 9
Yep most of my neighbours have went up to their attics but they are not classed as rooms because of the stair thing.
Same here, my stepdaughter has the entire attic to herself, it's got built in mirrored wardrobes, fully carpeted the works but I can't class it as an extra bedroom due to no fire escape, it works for us though and she can stand up in the middle of room plus she has loads of extra space for a 'comfort mattress' .....jealous much Rancid??? 😂😂🙄💜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would feel so claustrophobic being in that attic, I would feel suffocated. Harry Potter had more space under the stairs 🤣
Your house is tit hun.
The whole layout is dodgy and weird and the front looks like Tracy beakers dumping ground

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My parents have a house with a proper staircase that goes up to the attic. They have an actual attic room and the other room is fully boarded out, insulated etc. But they are unable to class it as a bedroom due to fire escapes. So whilst they may use it as a bedroom I don't think legally it can be classed as one (don't quote me on that). Also, I thought for someone to live in a garden shed you needed planning permission...
I think you're right. I don't think it can be classed as a bedroom when selling the property.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t seen the home account because I can’t stand them but could they be having a mezzanine floor in with just the bed in the attic?

Josh hunched over in that attic is making me 😂 #housegoals. He’ll be shaped like a quaver in 6 months.
Are you on the katie Hayes thread?? The carseat drama 🤣 I read a comment about the baby being shaped like a quaver 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At least it will keep Joyce in shape with an extra flight of stairs to run and up down fetching her boiled eggs in the middle of the night and 25267363 cups of tea.

Reactions: 8
Hope they are gonna convert that attic properly then tell the council tax. If it’s done and someone is sleeping in it you need to tell them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.