PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m A cOoL mOm

She replies saying Seb doesn’t really have bursitis he’s just googled it after injuring himself...
I honestly feel like Rachael watched every season of Shameless and decided to make her family the Devon version of that. Even the house renovations remind me of when in Shameless they decided to merge two houses and replace the walls with plastic sheets.
The chaviness is just overwhelming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly feel like Rachael watched every season of Shameless and decided to make her family the Devon version of that. Even the house renovations remind me of when in Shameless they decided to merge two houses and replace the walls with plastic sheets.
Well she was born just down the road from where it was filmed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah I disagree, Frank was doing his best with them kids 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just caught up on todays stories... I dont know about anyone else but my eldest is 14 & none of her teachers have ever phoned me just to tell me she's "smashing" the subject. Also if anyone from the school ever has contacted me they have never called me by my first name... didnt Betsy only just started at her college in September, would the teacher really be on first name basis with a parent after one term? Honestly how does anyone still buy all her bullshit? 😂😂
My sons head of year calls me by my first name, infact, so does my childrens primary school head 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Worse day of homeschooling? Is that because Josh is actually making them do their work instead of sending them out to play?

Reactions: 11
Nah I disagree, Frank was doing his best with them kids 😅
That’s what they are missing, a Frank.
Josh is like a cross between the dull copper that was obsessed with Fiona in the first few seasons and a wannabe Essex boy.
If she ditched him and got a Frank it would be a lot funnier 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s what they are missing, a Frank.
Josh is like a cross between the dull copper that was obsessed with Fiona in the first few seasons and a wannabe Essex boy.
If she ditched him and got a Frank it would be a lot funnier 👍
Plot twist: J turns into a Frank (he already has the coat) and leaves R for a Sheila type character. Now that is tune into.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just caught up with her stories, my daughter is 14 and on live lessons they aren't allowed their cameras on or sound, is this not standard all over the country? Plus just to say her first day of on line lessons were a disaster, but you could tell the teachers are adapting to it, thank you to all the teachers, we do appreciate how much work you are putting in x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just caught up with her stories, my daughter is 14 and on live lessons they aren't allowed their cameras on or sound, is this not standard all over the country? Plus just to say her first day of on line lessons were a disaster, but you could tell the teachers are adapting to it, thank you to all the teachers, we do appreciate how much work you are putting in x
From Monday, my eldest who is in secondary has to have the camera switched on, microphone off and school uniform on!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
How is today the worst day? They're all actually learning today because Joyce is helping!

Reactions: 8
From Monday, my eldest who is in secondary has to have the camera switched on, microphone off and school uniform on!
Ooh if I told my daughter she had to put her uniform on she'd have kittens! I do understand why they don't have cameras on but in a secure classroom I think they should, must help teachers see who's paying attention

Reactions: 7
Ooh if I told my daughter she had to put her uniform on she'd have kittens! I do understand why they don't have cameras on but in a secure classroom I think they should, must help teachers see who's paying attention
She was not impressed!! I guess cameras are on so the teachers can see if they’re paying attention and actually working. To be honest, her school has been quite strict, but I’m glad, because that is what she needs. Otherwise I’d have another 3 months of her doing nothing like the last lockdown!

Reactions: 8
I'm honestly gobsmacked that Rach has been arguing with her teenage stepson on an Instagram post - not surprised but just don't do it!

Reactions: 9
I'm honestly gobsmacked that Rach has been arguing with her teenage stepson on an Instagram post - not surprised but just don't do it!
Because she behaves like a teenager herself. Look at when she wanted to be in with betsys crowd. Tagging all betsys mates in posts etc. Its so embarrassing. If I did that, my son would block me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My son has to have his camera on but mic muted unless he's asked a question. He has to be dressed but not in uniform. Not many of his lessons are live though

Reactions: 7
Wow my son crawls out of bed at 8.55 he starts at 9! Doesnt even brush is teeth till his first break, thank god they can't see him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A lot of things pissed me off about her stories yesterday! The tik tok - it’s obviously Betsy and wilby are her favourite and it seems all the kids know it 😡 let’s say she has another one (she will) Wibble will be another least favourite child whilst the new baby takes his place guaranteed.

Did anyone email the school yesterday because I will? My daughter is in same year as Lula, she is doing ‘live’ lessons all day so her teacher is on the other end of the laptop! So she doesn’t need my help what so ever (only to bring her tea and biscuits at the door) there is no need to for her to be sat in the kitchen with her obnoxivious mum and monster of a sister interrupting constantly (I bet it’s a nightmare!) especially when she’s got a bedroom and 3 other living areas in that house! Let her study in peace... but we know it’s all for content!
Please do, I would if I knew where it was.

Reactions: 5
My sons head of year calls me by my first name, infact, so does my childrens primary school head 🤷🏻‍♀️
When my kids were at primary , they had a lovely head teacher and she used to call me by my first name ( after being kind enough to sign my kid’s passport pictures)

Wow my son crawls out of bed at 8.55 he starts at 9! Doesnt even brush is teeth till his first break, thank god they can't see him 🤣
Oh god, I work from home and crawl out of bed ten minutes before I start and get dressed mid morning (unless i have a zoom of course) 🙈😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.