PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely before going for a big mortgage like hers you’d be clearing off things like a £31 a month sofa first
Exactly! In any mortgage application you’re asked whether you have any monthly ‘commitments’ e.g credit card repayments/finance agreements etc and they can really go against you! She’s full of tit

Reactions: 6
Are we watching the same person🤔 she's uploaded a post onto Facebook, well done Rach for remembering you've got an account there as all your time is taken up with instagram, it's such hard work recording the kids eating their meals and ignoring the boys requests to be left alone.
83B9C170-17F2-4254-A107-9233458A1362.jpeg

Reactions: 8
That sibling TikTok has annoyed me. I know it’s a bit of fun but they are all playing up to the stereotypes she’s placed on them. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Forgive me if this has been said or I’ve missed it but I dip in and out because I cannot believe that someone can be that bad of a parent

but that loft looks dodgy duck how has it passed any checks?Doesn’t it have to have some type of window?
it looks like a dungeon
I don’t get how small the loft is given the size of the house??!

Reactions: 12
LOL at Edie replying to Josh re attic renovation 🤣
"Edie, what do you think of Daddy's work?".....
"You haven't been doing nothing!"
Edie will be the one that calls her mother out on sooo much tit in the future 😄

Why doesn't Josh realise he just looks like an idiot and R is taking the piss out of him?

Oh and if they think it's warm in the attic with insulation now, wait until the summer. If she didn't like how hot and sweaty she got in the bath, the attic is a whole different ball game 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A lot of things pissed me off about her stories yesterday! The tik tok - it’s obviously Betsy and wilby are her favourite and it seems all the kids know it 😡 let’s say she has another one (she will) Wibble will be another least favourite child whilst the new baby takes his place guaranteed.

Did anyone email the school yesterday because I will? My daughter is in same year as Lula, she is doing ‘live’ lessons all day so her teacher is on the other end of the laptop! So she doesn’t need my help what so ever (only to bring her tea and biscuits at the door) there is no need to for her to be sat in the kitchen with her obnoxivious mum and monster of a sister interrupting constantly (I bet it’s a nightmare!) especially when she’s got a bedroom and 3 other living areas in that house! Let her study in peace... but we know it’s all for content!

Reactions: 15
I love the fact she’s commented on the post stating about being in a pandemic and that it would be illegal for Issac to go out if she knows this then y is seb out and she’s letting every time dick and Harry drop her gifts to the door. Bloody moron.
Also as per usual taking send injuries seriously let’s hope it’s not another hospital trip for him.

Reactions: 14
Also shocked she shared the link about the trump supporters - does she realise what it’s about ffs!! If she still manages to talk alone to her camera whilst we are home schooling I’m obviously doing something wrong! As I have no time to myself with just two kids!!!

Reactions: 12
I’m A cOoL mOm

She replies saying Seb doesn’t really have bursitis he’s just googled it after injuring himself...
Is this on her post or his, I'm blocked from hers so can't read them, but have they really had that conversation publicly, wow. He's said he's done in and to stop but she carries on, and quite bitchily too

Reactions: 5
Does Josh hate his own boys too? If he admits that he can't stand them all but is the only one to help home school them, feed them, does the girls hair etc then what does Rachel feel about the kids?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
"Brace obsessed". He's either trying to pull her ghastly teeth out or trying to give them a clean 😂 He's simply curious by them, he's not obsessed. She does not know the meaning of the word and throws it about far too much. The one thing he is obsessed with though is the TV!!

Reactions: 15
"Brace obsessed". He's either trying to pull her ghastly teeth out or trying to give them a clean 😂 He's simply curious by them, he's not obsessed. She does not know the meaning of the word and throws it about far too much. The one thing he is obsessed with though is the TV!!
From the two small glances you got of her mouth it looked like she was pursing her lips shut, so what exactly is he obsessed by if he can’t see it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.