PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, can't say i have seen that. Nor has she ever showed him being taught how to say mama, dada, hiya etc or showed him trying to talk. She's a typical influencer parent. Has a baby for content, but cba actually doing anything with them once the newborn stage has worn off.
Tbh she didn't really interact with him when he was a newborn either. When she was breast feeding him, she was more involved in filming herself talking to the camera than looking into his eyes and bonding with him. I don't think she's very maternal at all

Reactions: 16
I have no issue with a 16 year old having an alcopop or 2 with adult supervision but shots? That's a whole other level. I'd do my nut if my kid did that and to then post it for the world to see 🙄

Reactions: 9
I have no issue with a 16 year old having an alcopop or 2 with adult supervision but shots? That's a whole other level. I'd do my nut if my kid did that and to then post it for the world to see 🙄
Shots are dangerous, personal opinion, definitely not something I would encourage my children to do, and I think that by allowing her child (and 15/16 is still a child) to do it and post it online is tantamount to encouraging it. Teens need boundaries and guidelines, not free reign from a “cool” parent.

The Wibble mush is weird, he is almost 17 months old, he is more than capable of eating a donut so he can try family meals. Getting Covid Cathy to feed it to him is even worse, poor kid.

My ex husband and his girlfriend did shots with my then 15 year old one Christmas. She came home hungover the next day. I was furious!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
My ex husband and his girlfriend did shots with my then 15 year old one Christmas. She came home hungover the next day. I was furious!
I can imagine, I would be too. Shots can send you over that line so quickly, you think you're OK and then 1 more and it's a blackout!

Reactions: 6
You would think given that Ratchet likes to proclaim that they don't drink around the boys, she would be teaching Betsy to be a bit more responsible. Like you say, the odd alcopop or something with supervision is one thing, but doing shots is another matter entirely. I know teenagers will always push boundaries, but what could Betsy end up doing when there are no boundaries?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You would think given that Ratchet likes to proclaim that they don't drink around the boys, she would be teaching Betsy to be a bit more responsible. Like you say, the odd alcopop or something with supervision is one thing, but doing shots is another matter entirely. I know teenagers will always push boundaries, but what could Betsy end up doing when there are no boundaries?
“Don’t drink around the boys” 🙄

• Angry
No time to homeschool but time to buy tit milestone cards that are about as funny as Rach pretending she doesn’t know where the PayPal money is.

Reactions: 23
I don’t know what all your problem is with the Tv? She changes it up W is watching the night garden!! 🤪🤣🤣
And the only person to play with that board with the locks etc with Wobble is Aesteroids hubby on his Xmas visit!!
I do laugh at Edie giving that whole family hell. They all deserve her. She’s the only one to see what a load of arse wipes the rest of them are. The only one I reserve judgement on is I because the kid always seems demoralised!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I used to drink around my parents. And it escalated to me being an absolute RIOT. I started when I was about her age. I’m now 24 and teetotal because I got sick of my own tit 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh you’re so super funny hun 💜

Have you called Seb’s school yet? Cos that sounded more urgent than twatting about with tit cards that insult your children.

3C422B19-EA87-4FF7-8800-2054889716D3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
unfollowed ptwm ages ago and havent been on this thread for a looooong time please can someone update me re. PayPal money or link me to the old thread??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shouldn't Wilbert be talking by now as well? Those cards are about as funny as a dose of the runs. Nice big bottle of wine in shot again today too.

Oh this has made me mad. I’m a teacher and delivering live lessons (it’s my half day as I’m actually a part time working mother!). While also home schooling my own kids. If parents filmed them and shared on social media I’d be really upset. If parents do this, they might find staff refuse to have her kids in live lessons.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She really pisses me off when she reposts anything political. She has zero clue about any of it. Shes just reposting it because its relevant... not because she's informed or cares or is even educated in the subject!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.