PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone knows the school, please email the headteacher to inform them their member of staff has been filmed without their consent and put online. This is very serious!

Reactions: 25
And screen record the video before she takes away the evidence lol
Yesssss we’ve had an e Mail today from school stating children to be appropriately dressed and by no means any recording of lessons allowed !!! 1 rule for us and zero for jaws

Reactions: 13
Screen recorded. I think that’s so inappropriate of her. This could get her in trouble.

Reactions: 9
Here we go. Had to download a compressor app to be able to upload it 🤣

Let's hope so. I don't know how to screen record
I’m good at working out how to do things and finding out info 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I'm shell shocked at her recording her poor teacher. I hope she gets in trouble for that..there must be some other parents or a member of staff that follow her?
So wrong.
My friend is a teacher and she gets nervous doing zoom lessons as it is 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This latest story...no words. Just paid off the DFS sofa !!!!! duck off liar and Betsy is the way she is because of the trauma she entered blah blah duck off !! You're a tit terrible mum ratchet. Oh and you can't record thats bang out of order...one more thing...who uses a wax melt on their teeth 🤢

Reactions: 20
This latest story...no words. Just paid off the DFS sofa !!!!! duck off liar and Betsy is the way she is because of the trauma she entered blah blah duck off !! You're a tit terrible mum ratchet. Oh and you can't record thats bang out of order...one more thing...who uses a wax melt on their teeth 🤢
Raking in thousands every month but had to get the sofa on credit 🤷

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought dfs gave her the sofas for free, they like giving away stuff. I wouldn't believe a word she said anyway. Mouth full of ulcers but has lipstick on🤷‍♀️ mother of the year right here, why can't she help her own children instead of being too busy filming the boys or describing what they look like in bed?
36C77CBE-A671-4299-B388-4579E1D6D341.jpeg
FB107700-C1E7-4241-A776-3CAA8B45ECF4.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I thought dfs gave her the sofas for free, they like giving away stuff. I wouldn't believe a word she said anyway. Mouth full of ulcers but has lipstick on🤷‍♀️ mother of the year right here, why can't she help her own children instead of being too busy filming the boys or describing what they look like in bed?View attachment 376834
Yeah absolutely...wonder when round two of 🍷🍷 starts tonight !!

Reactions: 7
Yeah absolutely...wonder when round two of 🍷🍷 starts tonight !!
By the looks of it, started at 8am, showed one of the boys possibly S sat next to a giant bottle of wine. She was pretty obsessed with showing those cards off too and then laying on sofa for rest of the day.

Reactions: 4
By the looks of it, started at 8am, showed one of the boys possibly S sat next to a giant bottle of wine. She was pretty obsessed with showing those cards off too and then laying on sofa for rest of the day.
And matching her headband to her technicolour dreamcoat ...I was told as a child you get an ulcer when you lie..says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The wax is for the braces to stop them rubbing. She wouldn't get so many ulcers though if she didn't talk so much tit!

Bollocks!!! She didn't pay for that sofa. So many bleeping lies in that story, it's unreal.
And by the way Rach, how about using the hair band to keep the hair out of your face rather than you having to move it every 5 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First of all.... DFS gifted her that sofa when they gave her a free conservatory make over!!
And secondly... a professional teacher would not address her as Rachel would they??? Its not one of your bleeping mates you goon!
And why is edie on an ipad ban when she only uses the amazon fire tablet??? 🤣
That kid is never on any sort of ban because rach prefers to give in than actually put the effort in and be a parent

I thought dfs gave her the sofas for free, they like giving away stuff. I wouldn't believe a word she said anyway. Mouth full of ulcers but has lipstick on🤷‍♀️ mother of the year right here, why can't she help her own children instead of being too busy filming the boys or describing what they look like in bed?View attachment 376844View attachment 376845
Matching headband lipstick and cardigan... what is she... 12?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The wax is for the braces to stop them rubbing. She wouldn't get so many ulcers though if she didn't talk so much tit!

And by the way Rach, how about using the hair band to keep the hair out of your face rather than you having to move it every 5 seconds
She used to get ulcers a lot before she had braces but her lips never looked that inflated. Sorry I keep going on about it so much but she tells so many lies it's unreal. I've had to come off the jack monroe thread as I was getting so wound up but I've always got time for Rachel, I've waited 4 long years for this place.
Rachel you're a terrible mother and stepmother. Nobody needs to know that I looked like hugh hefner in bed🤢

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.