PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Secure me work to pay my bills. F off and do it yourself you scamming fanny.

Sorry just in from a lonnnnngggg shift !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh look - Jo’s had a promotion! From PA to agent 😂😂 could Rachel get any further up herself?! Jesus.

View attachment 333286
I’m wincing at the 6 months that 2nd class degree marketing graduate had left in her Job.
‘Legit’.... ‘Bx’.... ‘Massively appreciate’ .... no wonder Rachael gets away with being a state. Who are these companies that send business emails at 10pm 😩
ETA: Sorry my heads spun at that. Compliance must be tit

Reactions: 8
I’m wincing at the 6 months that 2nd class degree marketing graduate had left in her Job.
‘Legit’.... ‘Bx’.... ‘Massively appreciate’ .... no wonder Rachael gets away with being a state. Who are these companies that send business emails at 10pm 😩
ETA: Sorry my heads spun at that. Compliance must be tit
Thats one of the most unprofessional emails I've ever seen. Surely that's from a friend or someone she knows.

Reactions: 7
New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.