PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giving wilby that lipstick made me squirm!
honestly, did she leave Lula in charge and on her own with wilby while she went to a meeting? I really hope someone older was there! But then Again they have cctv dotted around the house so why would they 🙄

Reactions: 10
Does she honestly think that her baby possibly needing medical attention is "content"? "Oh, we'll just leave him roaming the house unattended and if he swallows something he shouldn't, or sticks something up his nose or in his ear I can make a hilarious video of us taking him to A&E. Again."
And so she can say "FML" "IDEAL"

Reactions: 7
I’ve been avoiding watching her stories but for some reason just watched them... so she’s got bleach on her hair with her eyes closed for five minutes?!?. One child asleep and baby crawling freely who enters the room and she keeps her bleeping eyes shut?
this is why I don’t watch her stories anymore, it’s like she’s trying to wind people up by bragging about almost killing the kids...

“I’ve got no make up” it’s already an inch bleeping deep on your face you cretin

Reactions: 16
Yesterday she put on her stories where she'd got Wibble's socks, yet in the previous story he wasn't wearing any 🤔 were all the huns so good at mind-reading that they asked where the socks he wasn't wearing were from?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she’s just posted a picture of J and W saying an enjoyable shower with wilby? if J is home why leave W with T???

Reactions: 5
So not only has she left a baby with an 11 year old... said 11 year old has gone into the shower and left baby unattended long enough for him to crawl from wherever he was and into the shower on his own. Unbelievable. And I said crawl, because we all know he wouldn't have walked 🤣
Why the duck is she giving him make up to play with, his room full of toys is only a few feet away 🤦‍♀️
It really annoys me when she does these stories when he's irritated or tired. Settle your child first and make sure he's safe and then pop onto your phone.. duck me!!!

she’s just posted a picture of J and W saying an enjoyable shower with wilby? if J is home why leave W with T???
Whoever was at home clearly wasn't watching him for him to wander into the bathroom and get in the shower!!

Reactions: 9
At least the poor love’s day has been brightened by Kinder gifts 😒 because she really suffers.

Reactions: 6
So not only has she left a baby with an 11 year old... said 11 year old has gone into the shower and left baby unattended long enough for him to crawl from wherever he was and into the shower on his own. Unbelievable. And I said crawl, because we all know he wouldn't have walked 🤣
Why the duck is she giving him make up to play with, his room full of toys is only a few feet away 🤦‍♀️
It really annoys me when she does these stories when he's irritated or tired. Settle your child first and make sure he's safe and then pop onto your phone.. duck me!!!

Whoever was at home clearly wasn't watching him for him to wander into the bathroom and get in the shower!!
you’re giving her too much credit. She didn’t leave the crawling baby with an 11 year old. The 11 year old was asleep in her bed. She went to get a shower. She took her clothes into the shower to get dressed in there and not wake the 11 year old. The baby is just unattended crawling freely and entered the bathroom.

Reactions: 5
There is SO much about the stories this morning that have irritated the tit out of me

How did your baby manage to let himself into the bathroom without anyone else in the house noticing he was doing it. Is she really expecting us to believe that he was so stealth like and didn't make a sound so she had no idea he was there. I call staging for the gram

Why the fk are you letting him chew on a lipstick with a choking hazard lid

And because you appear to find getting up and dressed to go somewhere for work each day such a chore may I remind you that in normal times most of the population does it - it's called WORK. Most of us have to do it because we don't have a paypal fund at our disposal. Perhaps if you spent a little less time talking to your imaginary friends in your phone and focusing on what you need to do you might have a little less stress

You might want to consider a new PA. If you have someone to run your life for you and they send you to a meeting 24 hours early they are not too good at their job. Or was that another set up for content.

Oh and the car Joyce was walking towards with the Christmas tree was a Volvo XC90 - brand new they start at £50k not bad for a couple who have just taken out a mortgage and are planning a massive amount of home improvements

I had to stop watching over the shared shower tit. Felt my breakfast repeating on me

• Angry
Reactions: 26
What concerns me is if she left W with T, how long would it have actually been for if she didn't get the date of her meeting wrong?

Reactions: 9
I think that was from yesterday because for some reason both her and Joyce had to be in the shower with Wilbert.

Reactions: 7
I think that was from yesterday because for some reason both her and Joyce had to be in the shower with Wilbert.
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. They have a corner bath, there is no way two adults can comfortably stand in there to shower, especially when the shower isn’t even in the middle

stop lying Racheleeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: 13
Watching W with the mac lipstick was scary. Is she hoping for a Benefit bundle to come in the post to replace what Wilbert has destroyed?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.