PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just looking through the local spotted page and yesterday there was a post asking for help for a lady and her children to flee an abusive relationship. SEVEN different people signposted her to ptwm 😔
Her whole charade of helping DV victims is going to end up causing someone harm one of these days. I hope her conscience pulls through and if this lady contacts her she actually pulls her finger out and helps.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Never once have I heard her say “...but it’s home and we’re so lucky to have one. Cosmetic things can be changed. We are very privileged”

I mean of course she’s never said that. A woman who claims to have helped hundreds living in refuge or with no roof over their head at all. Everyone look at my tit bathroom and watch me spend thousands on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why do they all need their own rooms anyway? Spending x amount n bunging one in the shed to all get it I get 2 are teens but there's nothing wrong with sharing no?
Also how is it laid out could one of the lounges be made into a room? Is one of the lounges meant to be a dining room? So confusing the layout

Reactions: 8
So Joyce wants shelves in the kitchen. How long before he's "losing his mind" because they're a tit tip and look cluttered and messy? Not very practical for a family of 8 I would think 🤷

Reactions: 9
Why do they all need their own rooms anyway? Spending x amount n bunging one in the shed to all get it I get 2 are teens but there's nothing wrong with sharing no?
Also how is it laid out could one of the lounges be made into a room? Is one of the lounges meant to be a dining room? So confusing the layout
Exactly. It’s totally unnecessary to have a bedroom each, no reason why Tallulah and Edie can’t continue to share until Betsy moves out and Tallulah gets the shed. Or Edie and Wibble could share for 3 years, or Isaac and Wibble could share.

Growing up, my best friend was the eldest of 5 children and lived in a large 6 bed house in a posh area. They had a dining room, 3 lounges, 3 bathrooms, a snooker/games room and a pool and even they didn’t have a bedroom each because their grandparents also lived with them. Given they only have 2 toilets and one shower, I would be putting in another bathroom not more bedrooms.

They could use the second lounge as something else. They don't really need a dining room as the kitchen is big enough for a table and they have a conservatory that has a sofa too.

Reactions: 11
I was just looking through the local spotted page and yesterday there was a post asking for help for a lady and her children to flee an abusive relationship. SEVEN different people signposted her to ptwm 😔
Her whole charade of helping DV victims is going to end up causing someone harm one of these days. I hope her conscience pulls through and if this lady contacts her she actually pulls her finger out and helps.
Just found it, one of the huns even tagged Rachel directly. Hopefully the lady follows the real advice instead of contacting that idiot who will just say aww that's tit hun.

Awww just caught up on her stories and nice to see they did Wilbert's make up to match his babygro today in a lovely shade of orange.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was thinking I wonder if this is why she doesn’t mention her mum anymore, her mum told her to stop and be honest about PayPal money or found out about it and of course someone goes against her she cuts them off or perhaps her brother as he hasn’t been mentioned in ages.

something just doesn’t sit right with me, all of a sudden can afford the house and renovate it all very quickly.

I haven’t followed the home account just to see how long it will take her to block me 😂

So Joyce wants shelves in the kitchen. How long before he's "losing his mind" because they're a tit tip and look cluttered and messy? Not very practical for a family of 8 I would think 🤷
I’m just picturing all that dust as we know she doesn’t clean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopefully the woman will go to TDAS instead! (Funny how Rach never mentions them 🤔)

Reactions: 12
It was apparently a catering company before it was turned into that home. So the downstairs lay out kind of makes sense.
Although the layout reminds me of the dumping ground in Tracy beaker 🤣🤣

And iv just thought, how she said she would pick one woman each month to recieve help.. guaranteed she picks a young 20 something impressionable girl that she can claim as a bestie or an adopted sister for betsy 🤣

Reactions: 17
'When it becomes apparent I've hid quite a lot of the tit bits from you all'
Translated to mean 'See, I don't show or talking about everything. You only get a tiny glimpse. How can people possibly judge me?'

Well, I've seen all those parts of the house because she HAS shown them. And she has shared enough of her life for people to form an opinion.
It would seem a lot of the huns are not paying much attention. She's made it quite clear that I and S share and so do T and E. Some parts of her house are "nicely decorated" (depending on your taste) but she's always showing that it's a complete tit tip with tat everywhere that she just can't seem to stop accepting/throw away.

Reactions: 9
Just googled ‘part time working mummy’

To every positive article there are 30 outlining her as a fraud oh and a big article from the boys mother saying amongst other things that she has to pay them £900 a month 😳 ( article is 12 months old)

Reactions: 13
Just googled ‘part time working mummy’

To every positive article there are 30 outlining her as a fraud oh and a big article from the boys mother saying amongst other things that she has to pay them £900 a month 😳 ( article is 12 months old)
And that is why she's rebranding herself as The Patchwork Family 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How lovely to use a broken heart emoji because your baby woke up. Never mind the people who can’t have children at all, or can’t have children anymore, or people who put their babies down to sleep only for them never to wake up again. No, you just be pissed off because your baby interrupted your “me-time”.

And then spend £120 on gifts for 3 people #relatable

3FDAF372-F831-4CF7-9E94-92EEC96A67CD.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 15
My ex is a financial advisor/mortgage advisor. I asked him a little bit about income and this was his reply. People could be paying into her PayPal and they might not have used that as an income but using it to fund their lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️
That's exactly what i suspect has happened. The paypal money stays in the account and is used to buy stuff online as you can set paypal to be your preferred payment method (new to using paypal as I've not long since opened an account with them so only just discovered this) so all the crap she buys such as the expensive watch's, coats, egg chairs, even some takeaways/ restaurants accept it all go through that rather than on her bank statement. Anyone looks at her bank account then there's no record of any paypal money going in or out and nothing to show she has been buying all her shite cardi's .

Reactions: 14
How lovely to use a broken heart emoji because your baby woke up. Never mind the people who can’t have children at all, or can’t have children anymore, or people who put their babies down to sleep only for them never to wake up again. No, you just be pissed off because your baby interrupted your “me-time”.

And then spend £120 on gifts for 3 people #relatable

View attachment 329434
So instead of getting off her arse to sort her baby out, she got Lula to go get him i presume

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.