PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that about how quickly they have started on the house. Shes very impulsive, but what Rachel wants..she's wants it NOW.... and she gets it. She's a spoilt brat
Definitely, and not concentrating on one room at a time like most people. I assumed they would be deciding on the bathroom and getting that done first based on her initial posts. It's a whirlwind of too many ideas

Reactions: 11
Omg I’m not advocating violence but I just want to slap her ! This mornings stories, I own no shoes blah blah. Outfit thrown in shower etc. All lies I bet for the drama. Why can’t the idiots see through her!

Reactions: 15
Wilby sucking the lipstick is making me anxious. Would take a second for that to get lodged in his throat. I can’t watch anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Her Joyce and wilby all her n the shower together washing tit off of him in the middle of the day. How bleeping weird is that house 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wilby sucking the lipstick is making me anxious. Would take a second for that to get lodged in his throat. I can’t watch anymore.
What happened to the price of sponge he bit off😂

Her Joyce and wilby all her n the shower together washing tit off of him in the middle of the day. How bleeping weird is that house 😳
She said on the house post he loves playing in the shower, then today said he was screaming wondering what was going on. Which is it??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So willy hates the shower yet she wants to inly have a shower in remodel thats great think if self not your chil

So she has a long shower (5 minutes to put stuff on her hair) and leaves the baby unattended. What is wrong with her? If there is no one to watch him (hard to believe in that house) put him in his cot while you shower. Anything could happen in that time. Plus talking about Wilby having a fade.. He's a baby not a teenager!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A day early for an important meeting. Maybe she should get a Pa... Oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WTF with that poor boys hair 😞

So Lula is at home get her to watch Wibble while you shower or maybe have a shower at night when he is in bed and have quick wash in the morning.

oh and the purple shampoo 3 mins love not 5 🤦🏼‍♀️Says so on my bottle

Reactions: 9
isn’t T only 11? why the F is R leaving W with her🤯.. she may be older for her age but jesus anything could happen to him whilst she’s showering!! i swear R is not all there!! she needs a shake

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wonder who had Wibble while she went to the meeting? Said person could have watched him while she showered.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just come to say the same thing. The home account horrified me, but honestly she’s an absolute mess, that child, his hair, the other kids 😩 nope I’m out, I feel like a bloody witness

Reactions: 10
She clearly knew he had that sponge, didn't take it off him until he bit a chunk of it off. Should have been taken straight away as it was caked with foundation? And it's her own fault for leaving make up in places for him to be able to get it to throw into the bath! Not watching him while in the shower is irresponsible but we know how much he's not watched in that house!

She clearly knew he had that sponge, didn't take it off him until he bit a chunk of it off. Should have been taken straight away as it was caked with foundation? And it's her own fault for leaving make up in places for him to be able to get it to throw into the bath! Not watching him while in the shower is irresponsible but we know how much he's not watched in that house!
Does she honestly think that her baby possibly needing medical attention is "content"? "Oh, we'll just leave him roaming the house unattended and if he swallows something he shouldn't, or sticks something up his nose or in his ear I can make a hilarious video of us taking him to A&E. Again."

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.