PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner is a brilliant and capable dad. But when my little boy is off it - even if it’s just teething - I want to be the one looking after him. It’s a mum thing. I love my time to myself but I hate the thought of him being comforted by someone else when he is poorly. She’s not very maternal maybe?
I know what you mean. If my son is poorly and he's at his Dad's, he will ask for me and no matter what I'm doing, I will then be home for him!

Reactions: 4
Why did Josh’s mum send ‘welcome to your new home’ I find this all so weird 😂 I’m hoping to buy my rental in a few years, but it wouldn’t be ‘new’ what’s this about? Either they’re all just thick or they’re deliverareot trying to make out like it’s not been the hone they’ve lived in for years 🧐

Reactions: 12
Why did Josh’s mum send ‘welcome to your new home’ I find this all so weird 😂 I’m hoping to buy my rental in a few years, but it wouldn’t be ‘new’ what’s this about? Either they’re all just thick or they’re deliverareot trying to make out like it’s not been the hone they’ve lived in for years 🧐
“Welcome to your new home (that you paid for with money which you robbed people blind for)”

how do they sleep at night??

Reactions: 20
His immune system should be top notch seeing how he used to eat cake from the floor of the chicken coop 🤣🤣
And the fact he's never wrapped up when its freezing cold or raining!

The only time she washes pots in the sink is if its for an ad 🤣🤣 we all know they use the dishwasher lol
And let’s face it we all do the washing up with freshly blow dried hair and heavy make up!

Reactions: 9
"I support local and small businesses"

**Buys Christmas tree from supermarket**, what's wrong with a garden centre Rach? Or will we be seeing an ad for Morrisons as well soon?

Reactions: 16
So she does an #ad for Tesco, but gets her tree from Morrisons 😂
Tesco is about 12 miles away from her though but it wouldn't surprise me if they go to the Morrisons in Totnes and drive past the one in Paignton😂

Reactions: 6
I tit you not gals, this boney old git has had Botox in his forehead 😂😂😂😂
I can tell a bad Botox job from a mile radius
He has aged so much this last year. He really is not a good looking man. Must be the stress of being married to Rach

Reactions: 17
He has aged so much this last year. He really is not a good looking man. Must be the stress of being married to Rach
The stresses, strains and hidden guilt spending stolen money!

it really angers me that these people (sure there are probably a lot more like them) have gotten away with transferring thousands upon thousands of PayPal donations in to THEIR bank account (if there was a separate account she would have made It clear), NO updates/newsletters etc that she promised as to how she was helping women escaping domestic abuse
I cannot fathom how it has not been investigated. Pure fraud

Reactions: 16
I tit you not gals, this boney old git has had Botox in his forehead 😂😂😂😂
I can tell a bad Botox job from a mile radius
Chaaaaaaaarleeeeeeeeeeeeee's other half runs an "aesthetics clinic" probably had it done there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
and the ADs are rolling in.. another one.. surely her HUNs get sick of seeing them everyday?

Reactions: 6
The stresses, strains and hidden guilt spending stolen money!

it really angers me that these people (sure there are probably a lot more like them) have gotten away with transferring thousands upon thousands of PayPal donations in to THEIR bank account (if there was a separate account she would have made It clear), NO updates/newsletters etc that she promised as to how she was helping women escaping domestic abuse
I cannot fathom how it has not been investigated. Pure fraud

I've not either, the only thing I can think of is because the money was paid into a PayPal in Rachs name so it doesn't matter that it got transfered to her account. Not that I am condoning it in any way, shape or form. Its completely wrong and fraudulent anyway as she said it was to help DV victims and it doesn't look like she has.

I just don't get how J, who is/ was a police officer would allow his wife to do that. If it got investigated and she was done for it, surely he would too as he knew!

I am so glad I never donated now.

Does anyone know when the PayPal donations stopped?

Reactions: 8
I've not either, the only thing I can think of is because the money was paid into a PayPal in Rachs name so it doesn't matter that it got transfered to her account. Not that I am condoning it in any way, shape or form. Its completely wrong and fraudulent anyway as she said it was to help DV victims and it doesn't look like she has.

I just don't get how J, who is/ was a police officer would allow his wife to do that. If it got investigated and she was done for it, surely he would too as he knew!

I am so glad I never donated now.

Does anyone know when the PayPal donations stopped?
If they stopped?? Did she actually close it down because there’s been no mention of it. I assume people are still donating monthly!

Reactions: 10
If they stopped?? Did she actually close it down because there’s been no mention of it. I assume people are still donating monthly!
I have no idea, thats why I asked. I dont know if the non mention means shes closed it becasue she knows its wrong and before more people ask where the money is or shes keeping quiet and letting those who still pay keep on paying. Surely it cant be many as they must have cottoned on she doesn't mention it anymore? Or her huns are really blinded by her. I have stopped watching her stories so apologies if I am a bit behind.

Reactions: 4
I only cancelled my monthly donation this weekend after finding this thread. I mean I only donated £2 a month, but if another 10,000 people are doing the same that’s a lot of money.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I only cancelled my monthly donation this weekend after finding this thread. I mean I only donated £2 a month, but if another 10,000 people are doing the same that’s a lot of money.
So you can donate monthly ? I’m actually BLOWN AWAY by this ! Does anybody know where the link is to this ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Contact her and ask how your funds have been spent and she will likely refund you x

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.