PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only cancelled my monthly donation this weekend after finding this thread. I mean I only donated £2 a month, but if another 10,000 people are doing the same that’s a lot of money.
As others have said, please contact her and ask her for evidence of where the paypal money has been spent. If she doesn't give you some explanation and proof, ask her for a refund. Everyone that's been donating and is now questioning where their money has gone needs to do this.

Reactions: 11
Contact her and ask how your funds have been spent and she will likely refund you x
I think you have to just ask for a refund straightaway as she is more likely to block anyone who asks. I remember someone here got refunded via goods and services but they still got most of their refund back.

Reactions: 6
So you can donate monthly ? I’m actually BLOWN AWAY by this ! Does anybody know where the link is to this ?
Yeah I set mine up back in 2017 after one of her posts asking for donations to help victims of DV. It was a PayPal link to set up a recurring monthly payment for an amount of your choice. Back then I could only afford £2 per month but thought it might help a little. Only when I found this thread did I realise it probably wasn’t going towards helping what I thought it was. I just wonder how many others are donating this way too.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yeah I set mine up back in 2017 after one of her posts asking for donations to help victims of DV. It was a PayPal link to set up a recurring monthly payment for an amount of your choice. Back then I could only afford £2 per month but thought it might help a little. Only when I found this thread did I realise it probably wasn’t going towards helping what I thought it was. I just wonder how many others are donating this way too.
I’m gobsmacked 😩 . I’m quite new to this thread about PTWM as something didn’t sit quite right with her and still doesn’t ! After reading much on the thread about her it’s blown my head !

Reactions: 16

has anyone read this ? She mentioned donating £10k to help ‘seven women and their babies’.
Just went to look for her website to see if you can still donate but I think the URL has expired or she’s having a new one.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Now going on about her period and bloating on the home account and pulled her pants down as well.
41C872EF-269A-4B3A-A4EA-2E28EC578FF7.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
As I said earlier I’m quite new to this PTWM as something didn’t sit quite right with her and still doesn’t ! I’ve googled about these PayPal donations/scams and it took me to her F/B status that she wrote in 2019 ( it’s a good read , I recommend it !) stating that her website has not been edited ? Where is her website as I can’t get in/on it 😳🥴🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Judging by that video Seb’s gonna have an absolutely tiny room, off the kitchen and the laundry room so it’ll be nice and quiet for him 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Judging by that video Seb’s gonna have an absolutely tiny room, off the kitchen and the laundry room so it’ll be nice and quiet for him 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m giving up the home account. It’s so annoying and I can fully empathise with Josh’s OCD (honestly just feel like bin bagging everything in that kitchen and starting again 😂.)
Can’t we fly a banner over the house saying “Stop having kids if you can’t fit them into a ready built house that you can afford” 🤷‍♀️
At this rate Edie is going to boxed into the corner with Winston

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From what I can gather, she has removed all traces of aby donations links, so no one new can start paying. But people who originally set a direct debit up regarding the PayPal, still have their money taken each month.
We have had alot of people come here stating they still have it taken from their bank, and when asked for a refund, Rachel has instantly gave them the full amount.
If just 10,000 of her followers have been donating, thats still alot of money that HASNT been spent on domestic abuse services. Even if she has paid herself a wage, she has only recently started talking about "helping" in the last 2 months, so imo she hasn't deserved to take a wage in the last 3 years because she's done duck all. She should have cancelled the direct debits and informed all donators via email that she will contact them again when she starts "working" with those services again

Reactions: 18
Doesn't matter how much they spend on doing that house up, they could spend millions, she'll still make it look cheap

Reactions: 10
It looks to me as if they have a new car judging by the story of Josh carrying the tree to what looks like a Volvo Jeep (or have they always had that?). If not, look at what your paypal money has been spent on, 1st a house now a car.

Reactions: 8
It looks to me as if they have a new car judging by the story of Josh carrying the tree to what looks like a Volvo Jeep (or have they always had that?). If not, look at what your paypal money has been spent on, 1st a house now a car.
She will say her book advance paid for the new car aswell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
*Me buying Richard Branson’s island off him in cash then putting a 50% stake in Tesla*

Yeah so my book advance...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised they didn’t buy a two seater (with disposable MDF attachments on wheels for the kids,) in keeping with the theme of the house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at the picture of them posing outside the house when they bought it, the Volvo is cropped out on the left hand side. Ish, I can still see it 😂

Reactions: 2
Is there a floor plan of the house. I cannot work out where the doors from the utility come out? Isn’t it a mid terrace house?

Is there a floor plan of the house. I cannot work out where the doors from the utility come out? Isn’t it a mid terrace house?
The door they are turning into a window goes out to the front (in-line with the front door just further down the house. The doors from the laundry room go out into the back garden. They are attached to neighbours through the wall from the room that’s getting turned into sebs/laundry room and attached to neighbours on the other side through the wall from the pink living room. It’s scary I live hundreds of miles away but know that 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.