PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A home account? Her house is a state. What's she going to post on it? bleeping freebie Freda strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean why oh why oh why would any normal person have to restrict comments for basically anything that’s to do with their day to day life? She needs a long hard look at herself!
She's already aged about 10 years since Wilberforce was born from the constant monitoring of the accounts she has, how is she going to cope with another? I'm surprised Willoughby doesn't have his own account yet, or the bloody dogs 🙄

Reactions: 9
I expect to be blocked from the house account in 3,2,1. I messaged asking if she was able to use the gofundme money!

look at who she’s following on that account 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
I call bullshit, there is no way they both fit in that bath to shower together 🤮. Ps Ratshit just because it wasn't yours it doesn't mean you couldn't jet wash out the front, have a bit of pride 😉

Reactions: 12
No. The fisherman who died at the weekend. One was a local lad and our whole town has pulled together, raising funds for the families and lighting candles etc.
Given her high profile I just feel that her gloating over buying a house right now is inappropriate.
I think its disgusting this hasn't been mentioned. The community are broken and businesses are donating to the fisherman's mission. Edies dad is in the industry that's why she won't talk. Gloat about your house you bleep we all know what happened in Hansel and Gretel you witch. bleeping appointment...bleeping mortgage signed thanks to the huns

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Absolute mugs if any companies want to gift her a bathroom or anything for the house. Its always a mess. Look at the state of the conservatory the other day, and that was bloody gifted! She can't be bothered to look after it. Her target audience is totally wrong for gifting house stuff aswell. What a disgrace if she accepts freebies whilst pretending to help people in refuge. I mean, who does that? 'Oh look at these poor people with nothing' then 'look at my lush new (insert house freebie)'

Reactions: 16
A home account? Her house is a state. What's she going to post on it? bleeping freebie Freda strikes again.
She's copying The Unmumsy Mum who has a house renovation account. Probably seen that they've been gifted certain things and wants a slice of the pie. (I like The Unmumsy mum btw and her house account)

Reactions: 20
Quit your nobel speech prize because there's more dirt on you than a chimney sweep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Food poverty= Rachel showing she’s done a big shop and basically not bought food just junk and flowers and wine.....these things are a treat to normal people you smug showy bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She's copying The Unmumsy Mum who has a house renovation account. Probably seen that they've been gifted certain things and wants a slice of the pie. (I like The Unmumsy mum btw and her house account)
I thought this too, she’s definitely trying to be like theunmumsymum. Difference is Sarah is above board and doesn’t constantly gloat about her lifestyle. Rachelealea is a show off and a generally terrible person. She also looks like a teenage boy or Stephen hawkings depending on her outfit.

I have had to unfollow her (finally). I cannot bleeping stand that she has basically bought that house on lies and fraud. She is a disgrace and one day I hope to God she gets her comeuppance.:cry:

Reactions: 20
This has annoyed me so much I’m blocked from her account joshs account and Betsys account all because I asked what happened with the fifty pounds I donated to the PayPal account I didn’t have that money we as a family went without just so we could help others and then when I ask for an update I get blocked. I’m also blocked on Facebook my friend told me she had just bought a house and i thought yeh with all our bleeping money and them stupid ads she does ... I used to love her then when I was watching her everyday it was just fake everything is fake .. the way she talks to her kids and treats them is tit.. I haven’t seen a picture of her for about a year but by Christ what has she done to herself she looks about fifty 😳 and what the duck is that hair about like rod Stuart

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Had Josh not gone in as a co owner with her? I find this really unsettling and wonder if this is the case, if he knows what he’s signed up to, his son carrying her name, the house in her name...all about ownership with her and you just know she will make sure he lives to regret it. Is this going to be another announcement “I went from an abusive home into refuge, living with a syringe carpet in a smelly flat struggling to make ends meet on £20k a year to now being the owner of my own home, all me, by myself”
This bleeping safe needs to end. It’s seriously too much.

Reactions: 11
This has annoyed me so much I’m blocked from her account joshs account and Betsys account all because I asked what happened with the fifty pounds I donated to the PayPal account I didn’t have that money we as a family went without just so we could help others and then when I ask for an update I get blocked. I’m also blocked on Facebook my friend told me she had just bought a house and i thought yeh with all our bleeping money and them stupid ads she does ... I used to love her then when I was watching her everyday it was just fake everything is fake .. the way she talks to her kids and treats them is tit.. I haven’t seen a picture of her for about a year but by Christ what has she done to herself she looks about fifty 😳 and what the duck is that hair about like rod Stuart
See this is awful, you went without to help others and she won’t tell you where it’s gone. Other posters have emailed her asking for a refund and they’ve got their money back, might be worth trying that.

Reactions: 16
I thought this too, she’s definitely trying to be like theunmumsymum. Difference is Sarah is above board and doesn’t constantly gloat about her lifestyle. Rachelealea is a show off and a generally terrible person. She also looks like a teenage boy or Stephen hawkings depending on her outfit.
Definitely, and she (Sarah) seems very modest even when declaring something as #gifted.

Nearly spat my wine out at the Stephen Hawking comment 🙊😂

Reactions: 10
There’s too many comments for me to read though and I’m just writing this because I want in on the drama 😂 so has she actually bought a new house? Or has she just bought the house they already live in??

Reactions: 4
See this is awful, you went without to help others and she won’t tell you where it’s gone. Other posters have emailed her asking for a refund and they’ve got their money back, might be worth trying that.
It’s just madness I don’t get it I’ve seen their have been so many questions like this on hear about her!! I’m going to email her now. I wasn’t going to bother and I haven’t bothered for over a year now but really it’s a piss take I’ll see what she says she will prob block my email aswell 🤣

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.