PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she lied a lot in that monologue today. Red marks on her chest, eyelid kept twitching and she could not look at the camera. She knows she’s a bleeping thief.

@FromOopNorth I need you back for more analysis ❤

Reactions: 24
How the hell has she got a mortgage at the moment without an actual Job?! Mortgages aren't easy to get at the mo because of Covid.

Reactions: 10
The huns still at it, she kept it quiet because she never posts on fb anymore🤦‍♀️
2BCCA97D-BB67-45C8-B995-7CCC6E9CB64B.jpeg
EBC375DB-C15F-4338-9A67-CA23EDF07BB3.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Joyce maybe not on the mortgage

She’s going to begging for all the freebies she can get on that home account
Her face when she mentions money laundering and ‘making sure you’re not doing illegal things’ is telling! Why can’t you get your composure Rachel?

The woman couldn’t lie straight in bed.
why would she mention something like money laundering etc! Or is she having a dig perhaps!

The huns still at it, she kept it quiet because she never posts on fb anymore🤦‍♀️
View attachment 324120View attachment 324121
Her huns are so far up her jacksy , buying a house at her age is hardly a major achievement , they are both late 30’s with several kids , people buy houses every day.

Reactions: 12
She must be charging thousands per advert to have raised a 100k deposit. It’s not her book royalties, unless she’s sold the most copies of any book this year, which is unlikely given so many people have never even heard of her still.

83A7797E-FD26-4732-A5DD-F69105F544F0.jpeg

And most people when saving hard for a large deposit have to cut back on their lifestyle whereas this year they’ve spent more than ever! Cars, tech, animals, nights away, birthday presents, takeaways, meals out, appliances, mattresses etc etc etc.

I am struggling so hard to understand how she gets away with these two sides coexisting on her account. Her followers think she’s a saviour who gives her last £5 to someone who escaped domestic abuse yet they’re quite happy to watch her brag about all her purchases too and follow her new home account. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 16
Is it really cynical to wonder whether she's been so vocal about Eat That Frog lately because she knew this was coming and wanted the huns to think she is so selfless amd hardworking that she deserves it? As well as pumping Nina for information about running a CIC, of course 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think what makes me most angry is the way Rachel uses vulnerable people as her USP. There are far bigger YouTube and Instagram accounts but the vast majority have a clear shelf-life because their content is either their kids, home or travel, or some mix of the three.

It often follows a pattern that once the ad money starts rolling in they give up proper jobs to be full time “influencers”, have a new baby then do up the kitchen/garden/conservatory and get a dog.

Then it all gets stale and they’ve nothing left to talk about.

But with Rachel, she always has domestic abuse victims (her warriors) to fall back on. And she’s “diversified”, for want of a better word, into starving children and lonely pensioners. There will always be people in need therefore she will always have something to talk about, which is what you need to stay relevant and continue attracting followers and earning money.

It’s sick, really.

Reactions: 17
Id be very interested to know the terms of this mortgage, she doesn’t have a contracted permanent income stream and I think we can all agree he hasn’t been in full time employment for at least a year; despite her pretend videos

Reactions: 13
Comments like this make me so sad.

View attachment 324157
Such a shame these poor girls are her target followers and really look up to her as she represents that happy ever after life that they too dream of yet PTWM is fake and phoney with all her hard luck stories of single parent hood , piss and needle infested bed sits and abuse ( obviously still able to get out and about to meet all these men she’d had relationships with) unfortunately people like her just breeze through life and are never found out. Sadly I don’t think her actions will ever catch up with her .

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Id be very interested to know the terms of this mortgage, she doesn’t have a contracted permanent income stream and I think we can all agree he hasn’t been in full time employment for at least a year; despite her pretend videos
It is possible to obtain what’s known as a ‘ non status’ mortgage , many high street institutions have secondary lending companies which aren’t as favourable terms interest wise but still a way to purchase property with either a super good deposit or equity. When my ex husband and I divorced we decided on a clean break in that he would pay no child support but I would have the house, absolute nightmare as high street banks wouldn’t even consider even filling in an application as with having three children my outgoings were considered too much . My solicitor put me in touch with an independent advisor who got me a non status mortgage due to the equity in the house ( I had no deposit) it was with a company called Platform who were that secondary lenders of the Britannia building society. The interest rate was more so higher monthlies , however it did enable me to buy my ex out and own in my own right. Once I had a few years of payments under my belt, I then remortgaged with a high street lender for a much better rate.

Reactions: 8
I don't get the obsession with owning a house. I honestly love my house and I'm grateful because I had a really horrible flat but maybe being in a skanky bedsit that previously housed a gran who was constantly shooting up is the only way to go.
For me, it’s the injustice that renting (in my area at least) is more expensive than buying and you get duck all to show for it in the end. I’ll pay more to a landlord than they pay to the bank for their large 4 bed home, and when they sell that money is then theirs whereas if I move I leave with nothing.

Reactions: 10
For me, it’s the injustice that renting (in my area at least) is more expensive than buying and you get duck all to show for it in the end. I’ll pay more to a landlord than they pay to the bank for their large 4 bed home, and when they sell that money is then theirs whereas if I move I leave with nothing.
But if anything goes wrong, the landlord is supposed to put it right (if it's a good landlord that is) and if it's your own, you have to pay for everything. Except for Rachel who will just do a begging post whenever she wants anything.
Also the last place I had, the landlord kept sending people round to do checks and do work, one morning we had builders start knocking down part of the bedroom wall. That was interesting and resulted in the builders abandoning the work and an angry landlord accusing me of stopping them. It just seems that Rachel is setting a bad example to vulnerable people that the only way to go is to get a man and then buy a house, as well as all the other tit she does. I have gone beyond angry at her now but it's made my tit itch tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Each to their own here but, we live in a rented house and trying to save for a mortgage (failing at every hurdle because life keeps bleeping is hard) our house is in need of a new roof, new flooring, plastering, a new boiler, new guttering, a new front door...the list goes on as well as structural work. We love our home but, if we were given the option to buy, we’d refuse based on how much work needs doing to it.
Given how much needs doing to their house and the value of the house, it baffles me that they’d buy a house of that price knowing how much work it needed doing when they could put that money into a nicer property that needed less work and one that looked less bland!I don’t get it?

Reactions: 11
Try and email her, that’s what a few of us did. She should reply and send you your money back.

I'm going to try this. I messaged her the other day pretending to be someone who was suffering (I know, wrong but after my donation I wanted to see if she was actually helping people) all she said was 'ah that's tough babe' I told her I couldn't feed my child or heat the house.

I'm 100% on the side of her being a scammer now.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.