PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s too many comments for me to read though and I’m just writing this because I want in on the drama 😂 so has she actually bought a new house? Or has she just bought the house they already live in??
I thought it was a flipping care home she just bought

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just catching up on stories!
The logging in as Betsy on zoom I think this is a lie!!! Why would Betsy need zoom lessons at school. My daughter was also in year 11 when the first lockdown started (in March) and she never had to do any work! No work that they did would be contributed towards GCSEs so no work was set. Zoom didn’t really happen in schools until they reopened in June and some schools in September incase you needed to isolate and now Betsy is in college her zoom login wouldn’t even register with the school one.... another lie just to get content!!!

Reactions: 14
Her rent was about 1200 per month, if the house was worth 400k and she wanted to keep the mortgage payments around the same as the rent for a 25 year mortgage she would be looking at a 100k deposit. I know these are rough figures but for someone who was funding their life through a Very catalogue only a few years ago something seems a bit off 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 21
See this is awful, you went without to help others and she won’t tell you where it’s gone. Other posters have emailed her asking for a refund and they’ve got their money back, might be worth trying that.
Try and email her, that’s what a few of us did. She should reply and send you your money back.

Reactions: 7
Also thought if your self employed you had to have a least 2 years of income to go off???

Reactions: 11
And in the mean time her daughter that although 16 IS still a minor is posting all kinds on her profile - but it's ok she's covered her feet up cos she doesnt like them

Reactions: 9
as someone else said above about the Zoom i don’t believe that either, my daughter is 10 & when she had a zoom meeting with the class her teacher sent us a Link Via Google Classroom and we had to put in her details. 🤔

Reactions: 4
There’s too many comments for me to read though and I’m just writing this because I want in on the drama 😂 so has she actually bought a new house? Or has she just bought the house they already live in??
They have bought the house they live in, even though the rooms look quite nice inside the outside looks awful!

Reactions: 6
If you weren’t on the beg for freebies you would just show your new home on your main account. Her content is solely her daily life and doing up a home is part of that. She’s showed loads before. However...she’s on the beg for freebies
Not just freebies - more than 10k followers and you can start charging serious cash for ads 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She may have a tit house with a big mortgage and a camp husband, but at least she has a nice face...

E637F669-C0F3-4128-90B7-58CCB8F1C063.jpeg
0F0A8B6E-4BC3-44B5-A1B8-689D1FCBABF0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Also thought if your self employed you had to have a least 2 years of income to go off???
You definitely need to show 2 years as my husband is self employed and we enquired about buying. We don’t have a deposit but were curious about what we would need. Buying right now is tougher than usual and you need much larger deposits. She’s clearly has been cashing in all the PayPal / Gofund me and sod knows what else.

Also does anyone else think it’s bang out of order only showing the bathroom now because they own it? And it’s funny that’s she hates it .. why is that funny Rach? Some people (yes some people like you as you like to tell us 100000 times a story) don’t even have a bathroom to call their own. With a few plants, a good clean and a bathroom cabinet to stick your toothbrushes in , that bathroom wouldn’t be half bad.

oh and Rach .. theres no way you and Josh have your daily showers in there ..BULLSHITE!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.